Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I've done these before but I can never remember what I am.xD I got "Architect" INTJ-T this time. Some parts sounded right but others I'm not sure of. An interesting read though.

Apparently Gandalf and Katniss fit this personality type so that's kinda cool xD
    Yeah these tests aren't like 100% accurate. I tend to get INFP but sometimes I'll get ENTP. Just depends on how you're feeling that day.

Thanks for filling this out everyone! It's really cool to see what everyone is and it's a huge help to my friend. Thanks a bunch!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Yeah, these tests can also change as you grow up because parts of your personality change with new experiences. Went over it in my humanities class a year or two ago, and got a different result from the first time I took it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    INTPs represent! I filled it out Noble just for you champ and to see what xanthe was. Mine is better :p
    O:! How could you!

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”.
    Ah, makes sense. You're very special, Max. B)

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I remember there was a thread for this personality test way back and I got INFP. Just retook it, got INFP-t. And APPARENTLY this is possible:

EDIT: I LITERALLY cannot figure out how to make an actual image show up, was trying to show an image of the fact that I got 100% introverted 0% extroverted

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Boop.

Interesting results and for the most part it makes sense.

INFP-A

79% Introverted
    58% Intuitive
    54% Feeling
    51% Prospecting
    71% Assertive

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I vaguely remembered doing it before and getting ENFP, and that's what I ended up getting again! I got 0% Thinking, which definitely makes sense considering how dopey I am. XD

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

8. This post has been liked by:

I cannot believe how many of us are INFP. xD Or slight variations of it. It's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    O:! How could you!

Ah, makes sense. You're very special, Max. B)
    Damn right me and the other 3 percenters :p

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Mine said that it "makes up less than one percent of the population." Welp, guess that's another thing I'm part of the 1% of.