Brand new things are coming in small packages in Pokemon GO!
If you wanted new reasons to open your Research Breakthrough boxes and hatching Eggs then you are in luck! There is going to be a rotation in the Research Breakthrough boxes for May and June! Plus new Pokemon to hatch!
May & June Research Breakthrough

We will be seeing new Pokemon in Research Breakthrough boxes for May and June! These new Pokemon will be Latios and Latias!
Latios and Latias will be joining Ho-oh and Lugia in the boxes as trainers collection seven stamps though their research tasks. Trainers will have the a random chance to capture one of these four from their Research Breakthrough boxes.
This opportunity will be great for players who have missed out on capturing Latios and Latias from their latest raid weeks. It is even better because now there are less Pokemon in the Research Breakthrough boxes. This will raise the chances for trainers to get the Pokemon they want during this two month window.
Personally, I need a Latias. So you bet I will do my best to keep getting Research Breakthrough boxes to get that red Dragon Pokemon. If I can get a Shiny one then that would be awesome. Though, I am not holding my breath for that.
New Hatches

There will be new Pokemon to hatch in your eggs soon! Especially if you need more candy to evolve hard to find Sinnoh Starter Pokemon such as Piplup. Below is the full list.

• Different Pokémon will hatch from Eggs starting Apr. 26, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT ?7)
  • Trainers can expect 2 km Eggs to hatch Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Bonsly, and many more.
  • Trainers can expect 5 km Eggs to hatch Cubone, Combee, Buizel, Glameow, Bronzor, Skorupi, Croagunk, and many more.
  • Trainers can expect 10 km Eggs to hatch Mawile, Absol, Shinx, Cranidos, Shieldon, Riolu, and many more.

There is something for everybody at each Egg group. A lot of players need Piplup candy to evolve their little water penguin. Piplup have been proven to be hard to spot in the wild. So getting these Pokemon from eggs will surely push people to go out and walk to hatch their 2 km Eggs.
Though, it looks as if there are going to be plenty of hard to find Sinnoh Pokemon to hatch from eggs. That is going to be amazing. Especially for those who haven’t seen these Pokemon in the wild.
Best of luck to your hatching and researching!
The post New Research Breakthroughs to GO in May and June! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.