Bad Driving Habits

I’m sure those who drove have some weird driving habits. Maybe not necessarily bad. I personally drive with one hand almost near the bottom of the steering wheel? I have a bad shoulder and it hurts to do the traditional hand position on the steering wheel ;;

I mostly just drive with one hand but it's more comfortable for me that way and I don't think it's a bad thing! I get annoyed when people don't go the speed limit, and I get annoyed when people ride my tail when I'm doing the speed limit (they're trying to speed). I will more likely throw up my hand in annoyance at someone than honk, though I am not adverse to honking. xD I love taking corners fast, though again...don't think that's a bad thing. ;D

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I mostly just drive with one hand but it's more comfortable for me that way and I don't think it's a bad thing! I get annoyed when people don't go the speed limit, and I get annoyed when people ride my tail when I'm doing the speed limit (they're trying to speed). I will more likely throw up my hand in annoyance at someone than honk, though I am not adverse to honking. xD I love taking corners fast, though again...don't think that's a bad thing. ;D
    Funny thing is I've developed that habit too. Driving with one hand (left hand) while I feel comfortable and my right arm laying on the arm rest. Odd part about that is that I'm right handed. xD If I start to feel a little uncomfortable in traffic or with those around me. I use both hands on the wheel. I used to take it nice and easy, always follow the speed limit no matter what lane or how close someone got on my tail, but that's changed. On moderate days I'll be going about the typical 5 over, days I feel great I'll do about normal...buuuut bad days I go a bit faster than normal and will easily get annoyed when someone isn't going the speed limit. Lately on my road I've seen some people go about 15 UNDER the limit. That's lower than the minimum.

That's one thing....I'm...too nice when driving too...aha. I'd sooner let someone out than go and even when someone else screws up and pulls right in front of me or does something stupid. I tend....not to honk at them. I dunno I just haven't done it yet. I think I should learn to cause people have done some absolutely insane things lately.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

...Speeding. Especially on the highway. :P

To me, 65MPH is just too darn slow. I'll admit to going usually 75-80 MPH. I also hate getting stuck behind slow trucks.

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yep speeding. I know most of the cops in my area and I know the places I can get away with speeding because I know said cops so I know when I can go 70-80 MPH and be fine. Heck I've broke 100 MPH before just because I was going with the flow of traffic. It was exhilarating.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Funny thing is I've developed that habit too. Driving with one hand (left hand) while I feel comfortable and my right arm laying on the arm rest. Odd part about that is that I'm right handed. xD If I start to feel a little uncomfortable in traffic or with those around me. I use both hands on the wheel. I used to take it nice and easy, always follow the speed limit no matter what lane or how close someone got on my tail, but that's changed. On moderate days I'll be going about the typical 5 over, days I feel great I'll do about normal...buuuut bad days I go a bit faster than normal and will easily get annoyed when someone isn't going the speed limit. Lately on my road I've seen some people go about 15 UNDER the limit. That's lower than the minimum.

That's one thing....I'm...too nice when driving too...aha. I'd sooner let someone out than go and even when someone else screws up and pulls right in front of me or does something stupid. I tend....not to honk at them. I dunno I just haven't done it yet. I think I should learn to cause people have done some absolutely insane things lately.
    Hhhh I’m the same way i never honk at people I’m too shy to ever do anything like that so I just suffer in silence

9. This post has been liked by:

Speeding. On the interstate in Kentucky the limit is 70, but I usually go 80-85. I know where cops like to sit so it's easy to avoid tickets.