FULL Detective Pikachu Movie! LEAKED!

It has happen! Detective Pikachu movie has been leaked!
    Are you excited for Detective Pikachu to be released in a theater near you! The movie comes out this Friday but you can watch it now!
    The Twitter account, Inspector Pikachu, has leaked the full movie to YouTube! You can tell that this is the real thing because it includes the logos for Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures. The logo for The Pokemon Company is also shown in the opening sequence.
    The movie looks great and you should watch it as well. That is why we are providing you with the video below. That way you can watch it as well!
    We hope that you love the movie! It sure does have a catchy soundtrack.

If you have read this far then by now you would know that this is actually a marketing ploy by Ryan Reynolds and the ones who are in charge of Detective Pikachu social media team. It has certainly got some people spooked when the video was making the rounds claiming to be a leak Detective Pikachu movie. Imagine the surprise when the movie started as if it was a real movie only to be Detective Pikachu dancing.
    It seems like everybody involved with Detective Pikachu are excited for the release of the new movie. I am certainly excited for the movie. This little tease is only making me even more.
    Enjoy the movie!
    The post FULL Detective Pikachu Movie! LEAKED! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

The Detective Pikachu movie looks good. It should win an Emmy.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I couldn't keep my eyes off it was so good! Best movie 2019 and gets 5/5 critic score!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Funny, they say it's going to release on the 10th and yet I have a ticket for a tomorrow's showing on the 9th. Go me!

Anyway, this was cute and clever! I mean, I know they wouldn't intentionally put the whole movie on YouTube, but hey, weirder things have happened. Also, don't miss the comments on YouTube, they're good for additional chuckles. XD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Funny, they say it's going to release on the 10th and yet I have a ticket for a tomorrow's showing on the 9th. Go me!

Anyway, this was cute and clever! I mean, I know they wouldn't intentionally put the whole movie on YouTube, but hey, weirder things have happened. Also, don't miss the comments on YouTube, they're good for additional chuckles. XD
    it "officially" releases on the 10th. The days it releases early is the 9th. I would have, but there's still no one to go to see it with.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    it "officially" releases on the 10th. The days it releases early is the 9th. I would have, but there's still no one to go to see it with.
    Ah, so go by yourself! My friend wasn't interested and he would have only seen if it I paid for his ticket. Cheesy.

Wouldn't be the first time I've just decided to go it alone.

Senior Moderator

8/5.

Not enough dancing

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Tears...It was so beautiful.

I would see it tomorrow but it depends. If anything, I see it on Friday with my friends.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

10. This post has been liked by:

AD