Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Summer Vacations

It'll be here before you know it, so do you have anything planned? And if not yet, where would you want to go if you had the choice?

I have a week-long vacation planned for the first week of June, which should be nice to get away from my biocompatibility risk assessments, clinical evaluation reports, and technical documents. Yes, they're as unfun as they sound.

My dad and I will be going to Williamsburg, VA to enjoy Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. We've been there before, but it's been quite a long time and I know at least Busch Gardens has changed quite a few things. Then we're heading up to Ocean City, MD to enjoy beaches and being lazy for a while. I could definitely use some of that!

Administrator

Only one I have planned, but haven't payed for yet is the trip to Washington D.C. the Pokémon World Championships are close upon us. Other than that I don't have any planned trip yet. Should still be a nice trip though. Also might need to look for other possible trips.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I currently have a vacation scheduled for early July, however I'm job hunting now with college just about wrapped up. If I'm able to find something, I'll probably skip it to get started on my career.

I'm going to Australia in July and I live in the Northern Hemisphere, so I'm not sure if it counts as a summer trip or as a winter trip. Anyway, I'm excited about this trip! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

5. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I'm more the stay at home thing. I live in the kind of location where tourist tend to go on vacation to in the first place. Plus money is tight. Last time I went on a trip was to LEGOland back in 2009. :/

I would have liked to have gone to Japan, what with the new emporer being crowned recently and everything, but there's no way I can get that kind of money. So just continuing life as usual seems most likely.

i barely go on vacation as is. i go maybe once every few years and even then its not explicitly in the summer. i have no summer plans for this year other than my birthday.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Me and my friends are planning to go on holiday to Spain, and it's a really good time as well because it's looking like it'll be the week before my birthday. We're looking for villas and stuff now, which is a bit tedious, but hopefully we'll get something that works for us. I'm currently trying to convince them to go to southern Spain particularly, if only because I want a Tropius in GO. It's not a dealbreaker if that doesn't happen though, but it'd be nice. :3

I think I might get a smaller group to go to London for a night or two as well. I've not been there yet (it's one of the few big cities in the UK I've not visited yet), and there's some really cool tourist stuff that I'd love to be able to do. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Alas, winter descends upon the Oceania, so no summer vacations are to be had for the near future! However I did just go to the US. xD As for my summer, I was actually thinking of heading to New Zealand later in the year, except that it'll likely be before summer. xD

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It'll be here before you know it, so do you have anything planned? And if not yet, where would you want to go if you had the choice?

I have a week-long vacation planned for the first week of June, which should be nice to get away from my biocompatibility risk assessments, clinical evaluation reports, and technical documents. Yes, they're as unfun as they sound.

My dad and I will be going to Williamsburg, VA to enjoy Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. We've been there before, but it's been quite a long time and I know at least Busch Gardens has changed quite a few things. Then we're heading up to Ocean City, MD to enjoy beaches and being lazy for a while. I could definitely use some of that!
    Ooh, I was at Williamsburg and Busch Gardens when I was like 6. I don't remember it well, but I remember it being very fun!

As for me, I'm going to Nashville, TN from July 18th to July 23rd. I'm staying with my friend that used to live in NJ, so we'll do some stuff. I didn't even intend this, but NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) is also happening that weekend in Nashville, so that's freaking awesome. XD

Then, the next week I'll be in Ocean City, NJ with my parents like we do every year. We know a couple by there that takes us kayaking (Well, I paddleboard) down the Tuckahoe River, and that's always fun. So is the boardwalk. It's always a good time!

Busy July. X_X

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links