Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name: Brandon "Knuckles" Smith
    Pokemon:
    Destroyer [5/5] Pachirisu [5/5]

Partner:

Intimidator [5/5]
    Items: None

As the rest of the group finished catching their Pokemon, Oberon walked up to Knuckles in his usual joking manner. Saying "Aint it a thing of beauty Knucks?" and making the weird arm and hand gesture he sometimes like to make in order to congratulate himself. Knuckles just nodded at him, as Oberon continued "I should have bet you money on this. I bet you would have taken the action. Glad no one tried to run off with my pokemon, I would have hated to send you into squash em." Knuckles chuckled at the last bit and said "I wish they had, I would love nothing better to face plant someone into the dirt, would have made my day!" After a moment Brandon pointed to the weird kid with an Eevee who pretended not have it and who had also tried to sneak away like a little wimp earlier. He said quiet enough so only Oberon could hear "Especially the whimp over there... Someone needs to teach him some respect!" He then noticed the kid looking at him, so he shot him a weird look and waved to him.

After everyone finished catching their new Pokemon, it was time to move. They had a mission to complete! Of course before they left, Oberon had to joke about him again, telling everyone that everyone managed to not catch him with a Greatball and therefore they passed. Knuckles rolled eyes, he was not a big fan of humor, but he put up with it from Oberon since that was one of the only pet peeve he had about him.

After the jokes were done, Oberon went back to being serious, explaining how they had to deliver the items to one of the Galactic Admins and that they would pass a Pokemon Center on the way. Knuckles would heal his new Pachirisu there and then have Destroyer and Intimidator begin the process of 'breaking it in'. The group headed south until they reached the flower shop and Pokemon Center. There Oberon gave the group a nod, meaning to spread out.

Knuckles headed straight to the Pokemon Center, which was packed with tourists visiting from all over the region. Knuckles and Intimidator nudged their way through the crowd until they reached the counter. There, Knuckles handed over Destroyer and Pachirisu's Pokeballs to the nurse behind the counter. After a few beeps and flashes from the healing machine, the nurse smiled and handed him back the Pokeballs, telling him to have a nice day. All Knuckles could muster in response was a brief smile as he clipped the Pokeballs to his belt.

On his way out. he saw two little girls pointing at him and the others in the group who had followed him into the center. One of the girls referred to him as a 'Gorilla', which didn't bother Knuckles too much, since he was used to being called weird names due to his size. While he wasn't mad, he decided it would be fun to go over and mess with the girls.

He let out an evil laugh and walked over to the girls, Intimidator following closely behind him, and stood real close to the girl who had called him a gorilla and said to her in a loud, but mocking voice "What's a matter little girl, lose your Dolly?" then he and his Machop both chuckled a little. Then Knuckles noticed she had a Pokeball in her hand, so he said (again in a mocking voice) "You shouldn't play with Pokemon little girl... you might hurt yourself!"

By now he was dying laughing as he high-fived Intimidator. Now this was his idea of humor!
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

GM POST

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Floaroma Town
    Description: A town that's beauty is known throughout the world. The flower gardens go for as far as the eye can see.
    Key Locations:
    Flower Shop: Open
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Route 7: Open
    Route 16: Closed
    Time: 12:45 pm
    Day: 4
    Date: September 8th, 2028
    Season: Spring
    Weather: Slightly chilly but the sun is out
    Team: Oberon, Knuckles, Isaac, Luke, Palila and Patricia
    NPC:
    GM Notes: .. I added everyone all at once. Palila won't be part of the team just yet...
    Spoiler:

Working on the plot takes time and effort. I need pizza!

@brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @Truly @Shruikan @Lychee

Oberon
    Team Status

Oliver (5/5), Snake (5/5), Creed (25/25), Casper (12/12), Soft Serve (16/16)

Partner Pokemon:

Silk (M)(5/5)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

After checking in he went to the cpu and used a special flash drive. Oberon looked around nonchalant to make sure everyone was busy. Once he was connected he accessed The Galactic Market.
    " Looks like the two I requested are ready." Oberon said transferring them over to the active PC.

He removed the Flash Drive sliding it back into a hidden spot in his jacket sleeve. He walked over to the nurses counter with a big smile on his face.
    " Joy, has anyone told you how important you are today."

After a moment.
    " People travel from near and far to entrust their pokemon to you. If I could achieve a fraction of that Id be a better person." he looked back at his poketech device. It had finally finished uploading to the Pokemon Centers system.

He smiled and pulled out three pokeballs.
    " I actually requested to have three of my pokemon from a nearby pokemon center to be transferred here. So if you could be a doll and just have them transferred to these that would be amazing."

Oberon could be a charming something. Other times he laid it down way to thick. After collecting his pokeballs he thanked the nurse and walked off.

PC Withdrawl
    Pokemon: Lycanroc, Vanillite, Pidove

When the soaked Palila showed up she stormed past Oberon who's head darted back. He didn't think too much about it until he heard what she said.
    "Um... I'm having technical issues. Can you just hold onto a few of these for me? I'll be back to get them in a minute."

Oberon smirked watching as this trainer passed him again. It was obvious she was being dishonest but whatever scam she was running would surely get her pokemon confiscated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@Lychee Palila approached the artist who seemed distracted by her art supplies.

Artist Jan
    " Im sorry young lady but if you are looking for a portrait I'm busy."

Once it was clear that Palila wanted a battle the artist responded in kind.

Pokemon Battle

Artist Jan
    " Well since I'm free."

Klang (T: Steel)

Smeargle (T: Normal)

Lunatone (T: Rock/Psychic)

Oberon wanted to watch Knuckles wasn't playing nice. He decided to ignore whatever Knuckles was getting in for now. This girl was more interesting at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @brandon_g

"Excuse me!" the girl older sister said

"You cant pick on kids that way!"

Tripple Battle ( :P )

Lass Becca
    " Lets show this guy what "little girls" can do."

Clefairy (T: Fairy)

Clefairy (T: Water)

Twins Steph and Abby

Ponyta (T: Ice/Fairy)

Vulpix (T: Fire)
    Last edited by Rival Max; 07-24-2019 at 01:50 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

RAE
    Trainer Palila Rae

Team: Zubat (0/9) Shinx (0/8) Chatot (26/26) Wormadam (T) (0/20) Oricorio 'Sensu' -shiny (7/15) Eevee -shiny (5/25)
    Partner Pokemon: ---
    Items: 1x Greatball, 4x Pokeballs, 4x Healballs, Water Stone, Pidgeotite, Journal, Sketchpad, Locked pokeball with Staravia (25/25), Locked pokeball with Dartrix (25/25), Locked pokeball with Wingull (25/25), Locked pokeball with Prinlup (25/25)

Palila took a step back in surprise. Oops. Maybe she had picked on the wrong person. She looked around outside the pokecentre, and noticed that the other person battling out here was in a 1v3 triple battle. Okay, maybe she picked her fight SLIGHTLY better than that guy.

As the woman sent out a steel type and Palila had already called out her first pokemon, she frowned. Her oricorio wasn't in the best shape to do this kind of battle. However, being that this was the town of flowers, there were a variety of flowers and nectar everywhere.

"Oricorio, go sip from that red flower!" She commanded, before the two pokemon had a chance to start battling.
    Meanwhile, she let out three more pokemon- the Trashbag burmy which had hatched during her time in the cave, and the shinx and zubat whose pokeballs she couldn't open before. The burmy squealed in apparent delight and wiggled its way over to the nearest trash can outside the pokecentre. It seemed to glitter and grow a little larger. Palila wasn't watching- she was busily inspecting the shinx and zubat (and looking a little unimpressed).

Pokémon You're Evolving: Trash Burmy (female)
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Wormadam (T)
    Evolution Point Requirement: 20
    Points On-Hand: 77
    Points After Evolution: 57

After a quick second organizing her confused and unwilling troops into line, the battle began.

((In this instance, I couldn't figure out how to type in the different forms of oricorio into the calculator, couldn't find them in the appendix, and the default one is the fire type, so that's the type Palila will use for this battle- which is why she got it to sip a red flower))

Opponent: Klang
    Attacker: Oricorio (fire form)
    Opponent's Point Value: 24
    Attacker's Point Value 15
    Bonuses: Klang -16
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 7

As the Klang crashed to the ground in firey wreckage, Palila gave her Oricorio a big thumbs up, then pushed her next pokemon forwards.
    "Alright... er... whatever the heck you are! Its time for this trashbag to fight the moon!"

Opponent: Lunatone
    Attacker: Wormadam (T)
    Attacker's Point Value 20
    Bonuses: Wormadam -7 Lunatone -16
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 5

Palila raised an eyebrow, honestly surprised that the wormadam could inflict any damage at all. Despite being a strange pink bag of trash with eyes, it was surprisingly sturdy.
    "Alright, er, good job? Try to fight smeargle then!"

Opponent: Smeargle
    Attacker: Wormadam (T)
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Bonuses: 0
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 19
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0

She shrugged as the bug pokemon sagged to the ground, apparently giving up when it became covered in paint.
    "Alright new dudes, time to prove yourselves!"

Attacker: Shinx
    Opponent's Point Value: 19
    Attacker's Point Value 8
    Bonuses: shinx -4
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 14

Attacker: Zubat
    Opponent's Point Value: 14
    Attacker's Point Value 9
    Bonuses: zubat -4
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 9

Attacker: Oricorio (fire form)
    Opponent's Point Value: 9
    Attacker's Point Value: 7
    Bonuses: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 2

As the two new pokemon went crashing into the ground without inflicting much damage on the Smeargle, Palila made a mental note. These two were trash, and should be traded or given away as soon as possible. The oricorio... was interesting, so it was still on the keeps list despite being knocked out.
    She returned them to their balls. and pulled out a new pokeball.

"Alright... Eevee, clean up."
    The eevee clone looked forwards with soul-less grey eyes, and headbutted the Smeargle square in the face.

Attacker: Eevee
    Opponent's Point Value: 2
    Attacker's Point Value 25
    Bonuses: eevee -18
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 5

There was a crunch as skull hit skull, but as the dust settled the shiny grey eevee stood victorious (though, sporting a sizeable bump on its head). Palila smirked and returned it to its ball.
    "Alright, now I don't want a free portrait, lady. I need paints. And...shoes." She looked down at her own cold bare feet. Technically, when you beat someone they usually gave you something- it wasn't normally shoes, and Palila wasn't sure she was actually intimidating enough to make it happen. She had barely scraped through that battle. Still, it was worth a try. Even some money to buy shoes was a good outcome at this point.

Trainer: Pat Drury
    Pokemon: Charmander (unclaimed) (5/5), Azurill (unclaimed) (5/5), Rotom (locked), Vullaby (locked)
    =
    "but where are all the pokemon?"

Passing the Nidoran Girl to queue for the healing machine, Pat looked at her with a deep grimace on her face. "It's not really safe for Pokemon to be out and about right now." She held up the Great Ball she'd recently used, inviting Nidoran Girl to peek through the translucent blue top and into the maimed and bloody Pokemon inside.

"Oh, that's terrible!" the Nido-fan gasped.

Pat nodded seriously, then pointed to the emblem emblazoned on her shirt. "I know Team Rocket ain't got much of a presence out here, so uh... as the only acting operative, I'm doin' my best to help."

"O-oh... but isn't..."

Just then the building's glass double doors swung open in Knuckles' wake, and Pat took the opportunity to enter.

"...Um?"

---

A glittering, upscale Poke-Center sprawled out before her. It took Pat a second to take it all in. The healing machine was rounded and chic, no chunky blocky edges; the PC was designed in a modern-retro style; the Cable Club was nowhere to be seen, but two robust escalators led off into assuredly more wondrous things. Gee whiz... This place is bigger than an Arceus egg!

Pat was abruptly awakened from her gawking by a near-collision: a girl about her own age stormed past and up to the main desk. And stormed was right, really, she was absolutely drenched from head to toe. Even if her skin color and hair color didn't already make her out of place, her limp, defeated outfit and her soggy, squelching shoes really sealed the deal as she left muddy footprints across the floor. Now that was somebody who needed some help.

With the waterlogged girl draped across the counter, Pat analyzed the girl, staring daggers and muttering under her breath.

"No discipline, only brash confidence. Probably a troublemaker. Or a rebel."

Finally, wet lass scurried back out the way she had come and Pat took her place at the front of the queue. The nurse narrowed her eyes, clearly taking note of Pat's uniform.

"Don't mind the getup. This is a personal visit."

"Alright," she said through pursed lips. "Well, I'm still going to need to scan your trainer card."

Pat produced a card from her waist-pack and handed it over. "It's ehh... not from around here. So it might not scan. You gotta do a visual check and an override."

The nurse looked at the card, which clearly and proudly labeled Pat as a member of Junior Rockets. As she held the card up and compared the photograph with the girl standing in front of her, her eyes darted from the card to the panic button underneath the desk.

Pat took off her hat out of modesty. "I ain't here to make trouble, miss."

"Argh! It's so slow today!" arghed someone farther back in the line.

---
    Interlude:
    Spoiler:
    Pokémon being Leveled Up: Charmander, Azurill
    Level ups: +2, +1
    Resulting Level: 7, 6
    Points required: 4, 2
    Points on hand: 6
    Points remaining: 0

Feeling refreshed and with her Pokemon healed, Pat strolled outside into the afternoon sun, where nearby, two Poke-Fans hid. Behind the sign to the Pokemon Center, the Nidoran girl whispered something into a Charmander Girl's ear, then the latter jumped out onto the path, blocking Pat's way. She pointed an accusatory finger at the young Grunt.

"Hey you! I heard Team Rocket is a buncha bad dudes! I bet you probly stole that Pokemon, didn'cha!"

"For cryin' out loud, I just can't catch a break today! Alright pipsqueaks, if it's a fight you want..."

ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ɢʀᴜɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ!

((I was aiming for this to be a double battle and have somebody else jump in and join me -- I heard Brandon didn't want help but I think double battles and team-ups are cool!))
    Last edited by Truly; 07-25-2019 at 04:08 AM.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

((When the battle gets posted i'll hop in on it Truly, although I'm not going to be able to do much with just my one Pokemon probably.))

Name: Luke Anderson
    Team:
    Partner: Pichu (5/5)

Items: ---

Oberon seemed pleased with everyone's captures.

"Guess we're off to a good start then." Luke thought. He listened as Oberon explained that the group would be making a delivery to one of the admins. Following Oberon into the Pokemon Center, he saw Knuckles begin picking a fight with some kids. Luke didn't exactly approve of bullying children, but trying to get in the way of the brutish trainer seemed like a good way to get slugged in the face. He wasn't particularly inclined to help when three trainers started battling Knuckles at once, and instead decided to bring his newly caught Pichu to get checked up on.

"It looks like your Pichu just has some minor burns. " The nurse commented. Luke recalled the small Pokemon and handed the Pokeball over. After a few moments the healing machine had done its work, and Luke released the Pichu again.

"You're going to need a name I guess." Luke said, looking at the small Pokemon.

"Spark maybe? It's overused as hell, but it'll do." The Pichu seemed pleased with its new name. Heading back and looking outside to watch everyone battle, the other trainers all seemed stronger than Luke and the team were. Luke was smart enough not to pick fights he couldn't win. Instead, he made his way back over to see Oberon.

"What's on the agenda after we make this delivery?" Luke questioned.

6. This post has been liked by:

Truly 

Trainer Name: Brandon "Knuckles" Smith
    Pokemon:

Partner:

Intimidator [5/5]

As Knuckles continued laughing, a voice came from behind him saying "Excuse me!" and then "You cant pick on kids that way!"

Then all 3 girls released their Pokemon on him at once. Knuckles now annoyed said "3 versus 1! That's not a fair fight... but either way my Pokemon are going to fight back!"

Knuckles released both Destroyer and Pachirisu. He hadn't had the chance to break in the Pachirisu yet, so he would just have to hope it would comply.

Knuckles told the Pachirisu "Pachirisu attack that Clefairy!" The Pachirisu just looked up at him nervously. Knuckles let out an annoyed sigh as he said "You have two choices... You can attack the d*** Clefairy... or you can take a beat down from Intimidator over here!" Here the Machop pounded his fist into his hand and stared menacingly the Pachirisu.

The Pachirisu took one look at the annoyed Machop and turned to the Clefairy and attempted to tackle it.

Opponent: Clefairy
    Attacker: Pachirisu
    Opponent's Point Value: 7
    Bonuses: Clefairy -2

The Pachirisu's small size meant that it's tackle attempt failed. The Clefairy simply shoved it off. But the Pokemon followed up by jumping on the Clefairy's stomach and biting at it repeatedly. The Clefairy dropped to the ground in pain as the 2 rolled around on the ground for a few seconds. Eventually both Pokemon passed out from exhaustion.

Knuckles called the Pachirisu back to it's Pokeball without praise. He then turned to Destroyer and ordered him to hit the Shellder. The Chimchar happily obeyed and charged at the Shellder, throwing flames at it and trying to scratch at it's eyes.

Opponent: Shellder
    Attacker: Destroyer the Chimchar
    Opponent's Point Value: 7
    Bonuses: N/A
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 3

The Shellder snapped it's shell closed on Destroyer, trapping his arm in it. The Chimchar screeched in anger and pain and pounded on the shell over and over trying to get it to let go. The Shellder did eventually let go, only to launch a water gun attack on Destroyer seconds later, knocking him out for good.

Knuckles grunted as he called the Chimchar back. He was disappointed in both Pokemon for performing so pourly, he was more disappointed in Destroyer since he was the more experienced Pokemon. He decided not to hold it against the Pokemon though since it was a disadvantage.

Knuckles said to the little twin girls "Your lucky your big sister helped you, because if she hadn't I woulda crushed your Pokemon like the whimps they are!" He then turned his attention to the older girl saying annoyed "If your expecting a good job forget it... You may have won sister of the year award, but this victory doesn't count cause it wasn't a fair fight!"

And with that Knuckles stormed back to the Pokemon Center to heal his Pokemon. He handed his Pokemon to Nurse Joy again, who recognized him from 10 minutes ago and gave him a worried look at how fast he was back with injured Pokemon. Never the less, she healed the Pokemon again and handed them back to him.

Knuckles then went back outside and watched as some girl, soaked to the bone battled some artist. He crossed his arms as he watched the end of the battle.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

GM POST

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Floaroma Town
    Description: A town that's beauty is known throughout the world. The flower gardens go for as far as the eye can see.
    Key Locations:
    Flower Shop: Open
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Route 7: Open
    Route 16: Closed
    Time: 12:45 pm
    Day: 4
    Date: September 8th, 2028
    Season: Spring
    Weather: Slightly chilly but the sun is out
    Team: Oberon, Knuckles, Isaac, Luke, Palila and Patricia
    NPC:
    GM Notes: .. I added everyone all at once. Palila won't be part of the team just yet...
    Spoiler:

Working on the plot takes time and effort. I need pizza!

@brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @Truly @Shruikan @Lychee

Oberon
    Team Status

Oliver (5/5), Snake (5/5), Creed (25/25), Casper (12/12), Soft Serve (16/16)

Partner Pokemon:

Silk (M)(5/5)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Artist Jan looked at the trainer a little uncomfortable.
    "You want my paints and my shoes."

She said grabbing her supplies.
    "Are you trying to rob me?"

Oberon snickered a little as he watched the barefoot trainer try to intimidate her way into getting a pair of shoes. As he stood there Luke walked over. Oberon seemed slightly distracted

"What's on the agenda after we make this delivery?" Luke asked

" World domination." He joked half-heartedly.

" After this device is dropped off. We can focus on what brought you guys here. You know what. It looks like Pat could use a partner. I'm working on something at the moment and you could use the battling experience." He said

" Our priority is back our team. I'm sure Pat will appreciate the assist."

Once Luke was gone he focused on the escalating tension situation. As it became clear the authorities could get involved he intervened.

"OHHH there you are! I told you not to run off." He gave Palila a wink.

" Please forgive us miss, my sister here is a sweet girl but she needs to be surprised otherwise she loses track of her shoes and her money. Please let me contribute to your art shop here. I am sorry again for any confusion." he said pulling out coins to pay the woman off.

With the random painting in a bag, he looked to Palila.
    "Sis. There is a nice boutique down the block. Let's go there so we can get you new shoes and cleaned up."

*Palila choices
    1. Confront Oberon and make a scene
    2. Follow along with Obersons plan
    3. Attack? (This is the craziest option)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Truly @Dragon Master Mike

Pat found herself ambushed by two little snotty trainers. They quickly started taunting her about her uniform. Pat refusing to deal with it the nonsense challenged the trainers.

Double Battle

Nidoran Girl
    " Poke theif! Poke theif! "

Nidoran (T: Poison)

Nidoran (T: Poison)

Charmander Girl
    " Another loser grunt joins the battle?"

Charmander (T: Fire)

--------------------------------------------------------
    @brandon_g ( Knuckles would have missed the Palila Battle since they took place at the same time. So I'm gmd your part of the story)

As Knuckles healed his pokemon he overheard the nurses talking.

" We had 4 trainers show up with false identification." The nurse said softly

" The authorities were informed." The other said

A moment later joy returned Knuckles pokemon. She was not pleased with him.

" Young man. This behavior is unacceptable. You need to treat your pokemon better than this."
    Last edited by Rival Max; 07-26-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Brandon "Knuckles" Smith
    knuckles sprite.png
    Pokemon:

Partner:

Intimidator [5/5]

As Nurse Joy scolded him about his treatment of his Pokemon, he heard other nurses talking about using fake ids and about how the authorities were notified. He knew he had to find Oberon and alert him of this right away.

He quickly hooked the pokeballs to his belt and said to Nurse Joy "Sorry Nurse Joy, won't happen again. Have a nice day!" Then Knuckles ran out of the Pokemon Center at full speed and searched for Oberon.

He found him standing next to a girl who was soaked to the bone. He ran over to Oberon and still out of breath from running he said to him "Oberon we have.... a situation! They know.... about the... ids and the.... Popo are on the way! I think we should go!"
    Last edited by brandon_g; 07-27-2019 at 04:51 PM.
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

RAE
    Trainer Palila Rae

Team: Dartrix (25/25), Prinlup (25/25), Oricorio (fire) -shiny (15/15) Eevee -shiny (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon: ---
    Items: 1x Greatball, 4x Pokeballs, 4x Healballs, Water Stone, Pidgeotite, Journal, Sketchpad, Locked pokeball with Staravia (25/25), Locked pokeball with Wingull (25/25), Locked pokeball with Chatot (26/26)

Palila frowned. Weren't trainer battles supposed to give people rewards? This woman was being an extremely sore loser.
    "Rob you? In front of all these people?" Palila echoed, looking around in confusion. What was WITH this dimension?
    At that point, some tall guy in his twenties with slightly-too-shiny hair swung into the conversation and gave her a wink.
    A wink? She pulled a disgusted face out of habit, unable to talk for a second or two. This guy filled the awkward silence, called Palila sweet, and then gave the LOSER money! As he took out coins to pay the woman off, Palila bared her teeth, growling in unmanaged anger.

But then- he called her sis. She leaned back slightly, snarl dropping from her face and her expression softening slightly.
    Family. Ah. Although her brothers were hardly his age nobody in her family looked like him at all, she was familiar with the concept of being a sister.
    Well, ok. If that is what this universe is going to throw at me today, fine.
    Also, he mentioned going to a boutique and getting her some clothes and shoes. Whether this was a mixup, some kind of fetish, or just a bizzare diffusion of a tense situation, she was prepared to accept it. For now.
    "Oh! Uh! Suuuure Big Brother Beedrill, geez, No need to buzz about so much!" She rolled her eyes in what she hoped was a relatively sarcastic little-sister-probably-adopted kind of way.

"Oh but before that, I need to get back to nurse Joy." She nodded at him and dashed into the pokecentre just as Knuckles had come out (therefore, she missed any conversation about fake ID and police that happened).

Once inside, she healed up all her pokemon, and scooped up all of her balls.
    "Thanksforwatchingthosethanksnursejoyyou'regreatby eeee" She blurted out a stream of hurried thankyou's and quickly let out the two pokemon who had done so badly in battle.
    "Now, you two seem to be terrible--" While she was scolding them, the experience of the battle seemed to be soaking into them, and both the zubat and shinx changed forms!

Pokémon You're Evolving: Zubat
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Golbat
    Evolution Point Requirement: 22
    Points On-Hand: 58
    Points After Evolution: 36

Pokémon You're Evolving: Shinx
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Luxio
    Evolution Point Requirement: 15
    Points On-Hand: 36
    Points After Evolution: 21

Maybe they were trying to impress their very unimpressed trainer. Who, by the way, still thought they were trash.

On the way out, she felt some of the pokeballs begin to wriggle and lock.
    "Oh, damnit!" Clearly there were some hard and fast rules about the pokemon world that she just couldn't break. Instead, she would just have to deal with this her own way.

"Oy- you two- catch!" She lobbed two pokeballs at a trainer in a rocket shirt and a lazy looking dude standing near her. Hopefully she just seemed like an encouraging stranger- she put on her best big smile. It may have looked a little crazy added with her wet clothes, crazy hair and lack of shoes, but hopefully they would catch.

Pokémon Trading Away / Points: Golbat ♀ (22/22)
    Designated Trainer: Pat Drury

Pokémon Trading Away / Points: Luxio ♂ (15/15)
    Designated Trainer: Luke Anderson

As she sidled back up to Oberon, she noticed a huge tall guy standing next to him. She still had more pokeballs to get rid of, so this guy would do just fine.
    "Here, take this. It's bulky, like you." She pushed a pokeball into Knuckles hands and stepped deftly inbetween Knuckles and Oberon.

Pokémon Trading Away / Points: Wormadam (T) (20/20)
    Designated Trainer: Knuckles

"Now, you, mister suave, we're going shopping, right?" She didn't know his name, but was bold/desperate enough to agree to the offer. How embarrassing it would be if he was only joking! She shoved her hands into her pockets, trying to check if all of her pokeballs were available- unfortunately no. A handful of them had locked again before she could throw out the Pokémon she didn't want. How annoying! This was why PC's were so popular, she supposed.
    Last edited by Lychee; 07-25-2019 at 03:13 AM.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

EDIT: Added in something to react to Palila

Name: Luke Anderson
    Team:
    Partner: Pichu [Spark] (5/5)

Items: ---

Oberon seemed to want Luke to help out Pat. Luke considered refusing, but knew that he would need to practice battling. Sighing, he slowly made his way over to where Pat was being confronted by the two young trainers. Luke had paid little mind to the girl who had run in soaking wet until she tossed a Pokeball at him. Startled, he struggled to catch it.

"Uhm... Thanks?" Luke said, a bit confused. Before Luke had a chance to question what was happening, the girl was over by the desk talking to Oberon. He figured he'd have to ask what that was about after his battle. Luke headed outside to join in on Pat's battle.

Pokemon Claiming: Luxio (15/15)
    Cost: Free

"Now this hardly seems fair." Luke said, unamused by the kids. "If you're both going to battle, I guess I should come make this a 2v2." Luke said, walking up beside Pat.

"Spark, use... whatever, just attack it." Luke ordered.

Opponent: Charmander
    Attacker: Pichu
    Opponent's Point Value: 5
    Bonuses: N/A

After exchanging blasts of fire and electric for a while, Spark moved in close and tried to tackle the fire type. After grappling with each other for a moment, the two Pokemon headbutted each other, knocking each other out.

"This is going to take some work." Luke sighed, Looking over to see how Pat's team was doing.

"Oh, and good battle, I guess." Luke said, turning back towards the young trainer.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 07-28-2019 at 02:50 AM.