Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GCEA Cameo Short Story Contest

This is something for certain members to participate in. Those members being those who completed GCEA Delta Emerald.

The reason for this is that the characters of Delta Emerald are making cameos in Sinnoh however a lot changes in 17 years. This is both a way to show what has happened to your character in those seventeen years, and to help me figure out what works best for the cameos in Sinnoh.

Something to be aware of. These stories for the most part will contribute to GCEA Canon. However for them to work, there need to be no continuity issues with GCEA lore. Basically if you write a story that has no errors it will be canon by default. If there are continuity issues I will still use the story for canon but might have to adjust the odd thing or two (which I will speak to you about).

If you have any questions about GCEA lore and canon feel free to send me a message here or on discord or Facebook.

Wordcount can be whatever you like. This is pretty informal. I just wanna fill the gaps in the story before we get too involved with the cameos.
    @Brettles @DHPflareon @Dragon Master Mike @Rival Max @Suicune's Fire

Things to be aware of:
    -Unless time travel is involved (and if it is, let me know and we can talk about how to make it work), or your character decides go work with Chime, the characters will be 17 years older by the time of Sinnoh.
    -Those who decided to work with Chime exist outside of time and practically become timeless immortals, with the ability to travel between worlds and time at will however cannot take another being with them. Only Chime can do this (as can certain Pokemon).
    -The only character who appeared in the Platinum timeline straight away is Dash. The reason I say this is that he has the technology to find others like him but hasn't in the 17 years he has been there.
    -Jacob appeared in the new Kanto timeline. Others can appear here as well however if they want to interact with Jacob, message me first.
    -Those given a second chance by Arceus inadverdantly have a piece of Arceus inside them giving them a lifespan of 200-300 years, resistance to sickness and a youthful look. Jacob is 36-37 but looks like he is in his mid to late 20s. However the only way to he aware of this is to be told by a Legendary Pokemon (they can see this signature of Arceus) or certain technology indicating it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. This post has been liked by: