Get Your #Rymesona On! With Detective Pikachu!

I’d go EVERYWHERE with my vulpix?? #rymesona #pokemon #DetectivePikachuMovie pic.twitter.com/kJMUO9GvVu
    — Lunamoonie (@luna_mooniee) May 19, 2019
    Who is your Pokemon partner?
    Detective Pikachu has been out in theaters for over a week now. Millions of Pokemon fans have now visited Ryme City and have seen how Pokemon and humans live together. Ryme City inspired many Pokemon fans to take up their own Pokemon partners like the citizens of Ryme City. After all, each person has at least one Pokemon that they would love to spend everyday with.
    This has cause several Pokemon fans to create their own Rymesoma! That is how they would look living in Ryme City with their Pokemon partner! Many of of these Rymesona are so amazing that we have to share some of our favorites!
    Above is Lunamoonie’s Rymesona with her adorable Vulpix. She will go anywhere with her Vulpix buddy. Not a bad choice because Vulpix is so small and great to be with. Look at how close Lunamoonie and her Vulpix are! The Pokemon Twitter account did a great job in picking out a great pair to show off!
    Couldn’t not make a #Rymesona
    An artist and his Beautiful inspiration, his water Pokemon! pic.twitter.com/ZfzgVMDcQv
    Azeem (@AquaAzeem) May 20, 2019
    Here we have Azeem with his Milotic and Popplio Rymesona. These two look amazing together. Milotic is acting as Azeem’s muse while Popplio is there to cheer on his human partner! What a great combination!
    So #rymesona is a thing. Gotta spritz my Shaymin.#digitalart #pokemon #fanart #shaymin pic.twitter.com/4yXkALMLnO
    — Janobii (@madderjanobii) May 21, 2019
    Next up is one of our very own artists from Pokemon Crossroads, NobleJanobii! She’s taking great care of her Shaymin by making sure it gets all the water it needs during these hot summer days.
    made a #rymesona for my favorite boy wooper!! fanny pack includes wooper care essentials (he must be kept moist at all times) pic.twitter.com/EQNuYYFgk7
    — gai_luvr69 (@kerocowboy) May 20, 2019
    Look at that good boy Wooper and his good partner gai_luvr69! They are so good!!!
    And Gai is such a great partner that he has all the needed supplies to keep Wooper comfortable for long periods outside of water! Now that is an amazing relationship! These guys can explore for hours in Ryme City!
    My #rymesona is an enthusiastic gay artist who loves his three Oddishes alot and includes them in all of his work pic.twitter.com/EqVxoIDctD
    — CasualRad + COMMS OPEN! ? (@CasualRad) May 20, 2019
    I am totally not being bias towards Oddish….Totally not. Obviously, I am.
    But look at CasualRad and his Oddish Squad!!! Just a causal artist and his best buddies! Oddish, Oddish and Oddish! I love it! Clearly CasualRad has some pretty rad tastes in Pokemon partners!
    My #Rymesona, she works night shift to afford her sneaker addiction. Should she ever fall asleep Murkrow, will happily nip her. pic.twitter.com/Oh2EhNVdnz
    — Lailazy (@laila_yousifi) May 21, 2019
    Some say that the Pokemon take after their human trainer. Though, I would say that they just find each other and just so happen to be like each other.
    Lailazy and their Murkrow Rymesona are a great pair. They both have the same expression. An obsession with certain objects. And they help each other out! A match made in Ryme City!
    There are other solutions to getting stuck in the rain, but this one is mime. I mean, mine. #rymesona pic.twitter.com/tyGftxe9JW
    king (@pterygoidwalk) May 21, 2019
    Next we have is King and his Mr. Mime Rymesona!
    Can I say that I love a good pun? Sorry but I can’t mime my own business. King and his Mr. Mime may be on to something. Using your partner to put up invisible walls to stay dry is pretty handy. Got to make sure you enjoy that iced coffee from Hi Hat Cafe.
    my #rymesona because that’s a thing apparently
    I would probably just go around the city and have good eats with my partner pokemon#digitalart #fanart #pokemon pic.twitter.com/Q9WnD6Fn7A
    — Penpeaches (@penpeaches) May 20, 2019
    Who’s ready for some good eats? Peaches and their Gulpin partner have definitely been scouting out the fast food joints in Ryme City! No one better to snack with than a Gulpin in my opinion.
    have a quick doodle of my #rymesona Hes a high school kid who has dreams of making it into the music industry! pic.twitter.com/vRhtVbqMfp
    — UltimateCultist (@CultistUltimate) May 19, 2019
    Lastly, we have UltimateCultist and his Golett who are rocking out! Talking about rock and roll! These guys have some huge dreams and Ryme City is the best place to start! I am sure they will ground the music scene in Ryme City!
    I could go on and on about all the great Rymesona that are out there. But I must stop! If you want to check out more Rymesona then check out the #Rymesona hashtag on Twitter!
    Which ones are your favorites? Lets us know in the comments!
    The post Get Your #Rymesona On! With Detective Pikachu! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

Senior Moderator

I am Ho Oh. Of course.
    #fireemoji #fireemoji

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

This trend is getting so popular, Ash Ketchum's voice actress has even been spotted liking the posts on instagram!

/ / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'll admit, I am suddenly feeling an urge to do this. XD

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    This trend is getting so popular, Ash Ketchum's voice actress has even been spotted liking the posts on instagram!

Damn! You are on fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'll admit, I am suddenly feeling an urge to do this. XD
    Do it! Do it!
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

6. This post has been liked by: