Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pizza

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I don’t know if I’d like the Hawaiian. I think the pineapple is too sweet for pizza but I haven’t tried it so who knows.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I usually order plain, pepperoni or meatball. I will, however, eat pizza with just about any topping except mushrooms (YUCK).
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

My favourite's definitely pepperoni, I'm not the most adventurous when it comes to flavours but it just tastes good and doesn't need all the extra stuff in my opinion. A plain cheese pizza can also be really good as well, and I'll go for one of them when I'm trying to lower the amount of meat I'm having. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
    I usually order plain, pepperoni or meatball. I will, however, eat pizza with just about any topping except mushrooms (YUCK).
    You know, the more I aged the more I liked mushrooms. Used to hate them, but steadily started liking them more and now I love them. Maybe because my neighbor makes them nice. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

I'm one of those that still hates mushrooms. Now however, the flavor of mushrooms on things like steak make the flavoring better. I still can't eat mushrooms on the fact I don't like them xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'm totally cool with plain cheese, though sometimes I'll go for those meat-lovers variants.

Also, feel free to roast me, but I've tried Hawaiian pizza and I surprisingly liked it. But it's been a while since I last had it.
    Hawaiian pizza is like the default pizza here... Like as a kid everyone eats Hawaiian pizza. XD It's really funny seeing how weird other countries think it is.

My favourite is from a weird pizza shop and it's called "bangers and mash". And it has roast potatoes, onion and meatballs on it. IT'S AMAZING. They also have a pizza with spaghetti and meatballs on top, but I haven't tried that xD

That shop is a bit far away though, so I don't get to go there very often. My fave local pizza is pulled pork with cabbage and pear on top.

As for regular pizzas, I like margherita and pepperoni. :)

I also agree mushrooms are yuck. I didn't used to mind them as much but now I have a strong aversion to them. Even the smell puts me off. xD
    GCEA