Thread: Say Something Good about your Least Favorite Pokemon

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Say Something Good about your Least Favorite Pokemon

We all have one Pokémon that ranks lower, so now let’s look at the brighter side of those mons!
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

While Mr Mime is at the very bottom of my list, I have to say that his role in Detective Pikachu was handled well, they definitely did a great job animating him, and there were parts of that whole segment that were funny. Don't want to spoil it, though, but there's a good chuckle to be had at the end.

Making it double with Caite-Chan!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    While Mr Mime is at the very bottom of my list, I have to say that his role in Detective Pikachu was handled well, they definitely did a great job animating him, and there were parts of that whole segment that were funny. Don't want to spoil it, though, but there's a good chuckle to be had at the end.
    In addition to this, he's also a far better dad to Ash than his actual dad ever was :P

I will try to give a plus to all the Pokemon I dislike, since the list of mons I truly dislike is relatively small

Jynx: Her cry is actually pretty cool. If you interpret her as an amorphous snow spirit in the shape of a human rather than an actual cartoony human, she becomes a thousand times cooler. If you need help with this interpretation, her fainting animation in Stadium shows Jynx disintegrating until only her hair remains, which gives some support to the "amorphous spirit" idea.

Patrat line: Good lures when you're trying to catch something. If you have better luck than I do, you can use them to be a major pain in the neck to opponents.

Elemental Monkeys: Concept is very fun and creative, it's just that the execution is botched. Convenient type coverage to help you clear the first Gym in Black/White. Diverse movepool that gives them decent coverage.

Genie Trio: Being Legendaries means they're naturally powerful. Their Incarnate forms are actually decent designs.

Magikarp: You are good at one thing only: Getting caught while people are fishing. You get the title of most captured pokemon while fishing, congrats.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    In addition to this, he's also a far better dad to Ash than his actual dad ever was :P
    XDD ARROW.

Probably my least favourites are the B/W genies. Hate them. XD Something good about them? Well, they have therian forms which aren't so horrible!

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

Garbodor. You are good for filling up the dex. Other than that you are useless. Your design looks like charlie sheen threw up on james charles after a month long binge of pills and regret. My only wish is that you teach kids that nothing good comes from drugs, because you are hooked on phonix and make me want to stab my eyes out.

I think i followed the thread. This was bash your most hated pokemon right?
    Fr fr, thanks for being Pokedex fodder you piece of trash poo

·»There's no advantage to hurrying through life«·

Paired with Cleobel
    Discord: Sleepy#7580