Get ready to see some great art!
A few months ago we reported about a TCG Illustrator Grand Prix. What made this contest different was that it was being hosted by Creatures Inc and Pokemon. The two companies that are in charge of the Pokemon TCG.
All of this for the chance to win great prizes such as a cash prize. Though, the best part will be is if their art were to be chosen then it will be featured on a future TCG card.
There were two things that the judges were looking for in each submission. They wanted to see how the artist depicted their chosen Pokemon with the environment. They also wanted the following Pokemon to be used: Charizard, Pikachu, Slowpoke, Eevee, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Gardevoir, Metagross, Darkrai, and Solgaleo.
Below are the top 8 winners.

By ??? ??? ??

By ???? ?? ??

By ???? ??

By ??? ??

By ???? ??

By ???? ??

By ????? ??

By ???? ??
All of these submissions look amazing. Somebody on the judging panel really love Slowpoke. Especially if two of them made it to the top 8.
Personally I love the Gardevoir and Solgaleo. They both look amazing in their own way.
Though, if I have to pick one then I would have to say that Eevee and Pikachu will most likely win. Those two are favorites among the Pokemon Company. That Eevee is pretty unique after all. Also, both Eevee and Pikachu both involve their environment.
Which ones do you love? Let us know in the comments.
Source: Creatures Inc
The post Top 8 Chosen for TCG Illustrator Grand Prix appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.