So my chem professor for this summer course is a piece of work. I posted about him briefly above and maybe I'll dedicate more time to a full post on him later, but for now we'll just discuss the recent incident.

So this guy is like never any help with homework questions. He's so adamant about not giving out the answers that he won't even give hints. It's a bit stupid. So on my homework that's due Wednesday, I keep getting an error on one of the problems that's saying it's not rounded properly, which doesn't make any sense. Without going into too much detail, essentially my answer is 1.22. But we need to round it to two digits, so rounding rules dictate that because 2 is less than 5, you round down, meaning the answer should be 1.2. So I emailed my professor asking if this meant I needed to round up, since in math and science there are certain situations where you always round up. And this man decided to be a smartbutt and comes back with "I would expect that it means the 1.2 part is not rounded properly." Like no duh sherlock I literally stated that in my email. So I'm going to go try and meet with him on Monday unless one of my classmates gets back to me first.