Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

More stuff! I redid every Shiny Pokémon as part of a project I've been working over the past few years; I've missed a few pixels that I'm too lazy to fix, but other than that I've changed them all, some more than others. They're pretty big pictures, so I'll put them below:
    Spoiler:

Also, some Sword and Shield spoilers are below:
    Spoiler:

Here's my take on a Hoennian Obstagoon! The original sprite was made for the Smogon Sprite Project and isn't mine, I just redid it to fit the style of Linoone's original design.

I made the lines on it smoother and got rid of the diamond patterns, as well as made the eye a bit bigger. Rather than being really feral-looking, I made it quite smug, as if it knows nobody is going to get past it. I also made its tail longer and made its claws white. I did a second colour scheme to include more of the blue, and to be honest just as a little bonus challenge for myself. :D
    Last edited by Blaquaza; 08-11-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Man I love a lot of those shiny designs, especially the Audino and Unown designs. How'd you decide on colors to change or add?

Spoiler:
    That's such a cool take on Obstagoon. It definitely looks a lot more like the Hoenn version of Linoone. Very smooth and sleek. Nice work!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire