Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: List of older Pokémon confirmed to be in SwSh according to trailer and demo footage

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Some of those leaks floating around say the Sinnoh starters will get in and get the Gigantanamax treatment so who knows
    /// /
    Icon by the lovely Earthtonequeen
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Some of those leaks floating around say the Sinnoh starters will get in and get the Gigantanamax treatment so who knows
    You've promised me the moon now and I'm wanting nothing less. My Sinnoh hopes are going to be shattered again, aren't they? :(

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    You've promised me the moon now and I'm wanting nothing less. My Sinnoh hopes are going to be shattered again, aren't they? :(
    Let's hope not but if so they'll be shattered alongside mine. XD
    /// /

5. This post has been liked by:

N7, Green, Sacred Fire...too many names Ho-Oh's Avatar

Sinnoh games were the best. Dont @ me.

Jokes aside, i do wish more Sinnoh Poke made it in. I know that is a tad contradicting myself, but honestly i want a Sinnoh remake already.

Sinnoh remake, and a full on pokemon reboot game with no old pokemon, just fresh ones. That means not you pikachu.

·»There's no advantage to hurrying through life«·
    Dive on into the Sword and Shield Trade Thread

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Just updated the list again! See if you can guess which new lines are confirmed. Also, we are now at 256 confirmed old Pokemon, and I'm pretty sure that number is at least around half of the full Galar dex (not counting the new Gen 8 mons, of course), so we may still have at least 100-200 or so unconfirmed mons.

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

I believe Gothita, Vulllaby, Drampa, and Turtonator are some of the new ones right?
    /// /

I believe Gothita, Vulllaby, Drampa, and Turtonator are some of the new ones right?
    Yep. Gothita and Vullaby were rather obvious, though, since their counterparts had been confirmed for a good while.

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Yep. Gothita and Vullaby were rather obvious, though, since their counterparts had been confirmed for a good while.
    Yeah that's true. Excited they've gotten the official stamp of confirmation though.
    /// /

Yeah that's true. Excited they've gotten the official stamp of confirmation though.
    Yeah. The only unconfirmed counterparts left are: the Beedrill line (Butterfree line's counterpart), Mewtwo (Mew's counterpart), the Spritzee line (Swirlix line's counterpart), the Accelgor line (Escavalier line's counterpart), and the Lilligant line (Whimsicott line's counterpart)

Possible missing counterparts are: the Houndour line (made to be the Electrike line's counterpart starting from Gen 6, but who knows if this will persist), the Sandslash line (made to be the Ninetales line's counterpart in Gen 7, but who knows if this will persist, especially if their regional forms don't make it), the Banette line (oftentimes considered to be the Duskull line's counterpart, but they have never been version exclusives), and the Alakazam and Machamp lines (oftentimes considered to be counterparts to the Gengar line, but like with Banette and Dusclops they've never been version exclusives to each other)

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Yeah. The only unconfirmed counterparts left are: the Beedrill line (Butterfree line's counterpart), Mewtwo (Mew's counterpart), the Spritzee line (Swirlix line's counterpart), the Accelgor line (Escavalier line's counterpart), and the Lilligant line (Whimsicott line's counterpart)

Possible missing counterparts are: the Houndour line (made to be the Electrike line's counterpart starting from Gen 6, but who knows if this will persist), the Sandslash line (made to be the Ninetales line's counterpart in Gen 7, but who knows if this will persist, especially if their regional forms don't make it), the Banette line (oftentimes considered to be the Duskull line's counterpart, but they have never been version exclusives), and the Alakazam and Machamp lines (oftentimes considered to be counterparts to the Gengar line, but like with Banette and Dusclops they've never been version exclusives to each other)
    I do hope the Houndoor line makes it. I'd love to see like an ice type variant of those guys or something inspired by the many wolf legends in the region. That could be really cool.
    /// /