Page 1021 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 2152192197110111019102010211022102310311071 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,210 of 10757
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    *As it turns out, you summoned the wrong type of bird. Too small for the actual enemies, and the ammunition is too fast. The giant frogs eat them and continue firing. Nice try, though!*

*Pandora creates a barrier of some kind of black fire that unsettles the everliving s**t out of you. You really do not want to touch that. It' stopping the frogs, though.*

Pandora: Hee hee hee, try to cross Arbitarian Energy will 'ya? I'm not sure why they're firing frogs at us, but...Eh, I've seen worse in that crazy arena place!

*Mermaid-Tazz uses LV. 9999 BLIZZARD! Creating a mighty frozen gust, she blows the barrier towards the frogs. On-contact, they literally just stop moving and allow the energy to consume their bodies. Yeeeeeeesh...*

Etna-Tazz:...Well. That was creepy.

*Meanwhile, Sivelos has just fully healed himself, but the Super Bada** Dwarf does not like this.*

Super Bada** Dwarf: You've gotta be kiddin' me! Just like that?! I didn't learn that for nothin' sonny, I DIDN'T LEARN THAT FOR NOTHIN'!!!

*The Super Bada** Dwarf enrages and starts swinging wildly at Sivelos, cancelling Aggro effects for a short period. Which is kind of really bad, as LC is supposed to be a tank and is supposed to be soaking up those hits for the rest of the team. Speaking of hits, the Super Bada** Dwarf hits Sivelos with a LV. 6509 ANTICALM, which, as you can guess, is a frenzied assault of hits powered by Antienergy via the Atomic Dissasembler.*

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    OW IT STILL HURT, YOU DID REALLY GOOD OW SOMEBODY HELP ME

THIS GUY IS BREAKING THE BONDS OF MY ATOMS

*SIVELOS uses TECH: AEGGIS, level 9999!!! A large, unbreakable egg forms around SIVELOS. It will wear away after 30 seconds.*

Oh my god, ow. My arm is falling off.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

*The Dwarf gets even angrier. He now moves at a rate of 2x.*

Super Bada** Dwarf: I AM A SUPER BADA** DWARF, NOT A REGULAR DWARF!!!

*The grammatical mistake is irrelevant, as the Super Bada** Dwarf uses SHIELDBREAKER, LV.9999! Yeah, it breaks all shields, even the invincible ones. Aeggis (which is misspelled) blows up. You take no damage from THAT of course, and the Super Bada** Dwarf has already moved twice, so you're good.*

*Storm moves in with some kind of move where he creates loads of icicle spikes by thrusting his rapier from a distance. They get big in a hurry, and all hit the Super Bada** Dwarf for insane damage.*

*The others follow suit. Despite the uselessness of it, LC initiates LV. 9999 DIVINE INTERVENTION, getting in front of you and unleashing insane amounts of light at the Super Bada** Dwarf, intended to shoot Aggro through the roof and damage heavily at the same time. Lillith and Rin-Tazz make a two-person tower and use a flipping technique to unbalance the Dwarf's footing, rendering his immediate next action useless. But only one of them.*

(Aeggis forms an invincible egg-like barrier around you. Aegis was misspelled for the pun.)

*SIVELOS uses TECH: MAN OF WAR, level 9999!!! A tendril of electricity hits the SBAD, inflicting level 99 paralysis, 99 poison, and 99 blindness.*

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

*frowns* Forward? *beams a concentrated pulse of antimatter to make a clear frog-free walkway and starts moving*

That should slow him down...

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Super Bada** Dwarf: GHRAHGHAGHAGHAGHAHAH!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!

*The Super Bada** Dwarf now has 3x movement out of sheer rage. Yeesh. He can only move once this time, though due to previous actions and paralysis, but he chugs a Potion of Refreshment with that singular, which instantly cures him of all status effects and brings his speed back up to normal.*

*Storm creates a small hurricane, brimming with energy, above the Super Bada** Dwarf, catching him in the eyewall. He spins around madly while getting hit by loads of lightning bolts, making his Atomic Dissasemblers fritz out.*

*LC takes the opportunity and uses LV. 9999 DIVINE BOLT OF RETRIBUTION! From the mini-hurricane comes a massive white lightning bolt, which takes down the Super Bada** Dwarf!*

Super Bada** Dwarf:...Valhalla...I'm coming...

*The Super Bada** Dwarf makes a L00T$PL0$10N and drops his Atomic Dissasemblers. Lillith-Tazz takes one.*

Lillith-Tazz: I can see this going the distance as crafting materials...

*Meanwhile, Ecrivain's group kind of spams the combo of 'Arbitarian Firewall + Wind attack' for a while and clear the dungeon with ease, though no L00T is dropping due to the hyper-destructive nature of Arbitarian attacks. It's helping you speedrun like a boss, though!*

Mermaid-Tazz: I'd appreciate this trip even more if I got L00T...

Pandora: I like treasure to, but don't we have a job to do? I find it a bit more important than loot!

Enta-Tazz: L00T! Not 'loot,' L00T!

Pandora: I don't get why you have to say it in such a funny way...

*The Tazzes humph.*

*SIVELOS nabs the other Atomic Disassembler. He stashes it in his inventory.*

Mine. Anyway, where do we go next? Oh, and before I forget... *SIVELOS uses a level 9999 Recover again, healing to full.* Anyone else need a healing?

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Let's quickly get our job done, shall we? *gestures to the Tazzes and Pandora to progress to the end of the dungeon*

*Sivelos heals the party up. There's a long climb ahead.*

Leader Dwarf: Mahgda!

'Mahgda': My name is STEVEN!!

Leader Dwarf: All right, 'Steven,' prepare! They're breaching our defenses like wet tissue paper, AND WE'RE DWARVES FOR PETE SAKE, NOT ELVES, DWARVES! There's a reason them elves went extinct, and I ain't joining them!!

'Maghda': Are you SURE we could have just avoided this whole fight if we just let them at the tall one? I mean, they're looking for SOMEONE, and that man is quite unique!

Leader Dwarf: F***ing dangerous is what he is, Maghda! Now, get moving!

*Meanwhile, Ecrivain's party keeps breezing through the Dungeon, L00T-less but fast. You swear that, even with this kind-of cheaty method, this is FAR too easy...You reach the top and clear out the guards there with ease, but no sign of the Elder Soul has appeared...*

*...When you hear a croak SO LOUD it douses the Arbitarian Firewall immediately. You pause and look up, and to your horror, not only do you see the REAL castle, which is over twice as tall as the simple outpost you dared to do, but you also are now facing down an eight-armed giant giant frog, four of those arms being gatling froguns. Dressed in regal frog regalia and a Gatling frog jetpack-yes, frogs are the propulsion-he looks ready to kill.*

Giant Giant Frog Prince: CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAK!!!

*You witness a tongue quite capable of eating you whole. Even Ecrivain-you recognize an ethereal aura that would make you stick to it like a fly to a flytrap.*

Mermaid-Tazz: Well, he's no Prince Charming!