Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

What was the last movie you watched?

I couldn't find us already having a thread like this so if there is one feel free to merge it.

What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Feel free to include spoilers so long as they're in tags.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I just recently watched MIB: International, and it was a ton of fun. Everything great about the MIB movies, the humor, the science fiction, etc. I actually went and watched it with my Grandpa watching it managed to sell him on the entire MIB series. As we went home he declared he was going to find all the other MIB movies as well and have my Grandma watch them with him. (I told him he could skip the second one though)

VPP

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    I just recently watched MIB: International, and it was a ton of fun. Everything great about the MIB movies, the humor, the science fiction, etc. I actually went and watched it with my Grandpa watching it managed to sell him on the entire MIB series. As we went home he declared he was going to find all the other MIB movies as well and have my Grandma watch them with him. (I told him he could skip the second one though)
    That's actually so adorable ahaha. I want to see it too, despite never having seen the other MIB movies (weird, I know). I love Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson which is the whole reason I'd go to see it, haha.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Saw Aladdin the other day. Gotta say I was impressed. I didn't really like either of the Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast live action remakes but this fell into a nice sweet spot that I really enjoyed. Music was very good, costume design was great, and they made additions to the story that felt natural and not shoehorned in like they did with B&B. Will Smith is no Robin Williams but he still did a great job as the genie.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Detective Pikachu, but supposed to be going to see John Wick 3 today. Guess I'll see how that goes.

Loved every bit of Detective Pikachu though! Also made me feel good to compare it to a lot of my own predictions of the movie.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Detective Pikachu as well, for me. I don't watch a ton of movies, haha.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The live action Dumbo movie. Definitely prefer the old one u_u

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

In terms of cinema, it was probably Aladdin (I took the kids I work with to go see it) and it wasn't horrible.

In terms of just watching movies, I watched Maquia for the second time the other night and that was a bit emotional...

IT: Chapter 2. More funny than scary, not as good as the first but a good watch nonetheless.

Might see Joker soon.

I recently saw It: Chapter 2 as well.

It was alright. They did a great job with casting older actors that look like the younger ones from the previous film.