Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hey, welcome to PXR! Riolu42 sounds familiar! That's so cool you found us again! :) Congrats on finishing college! What kinds stuff are you into these days? Do you still roleplay and write?
    Thanks! I don't do much play-by-post anymore - it's mostly tabletop roleplaying with friends and the like. I've gotten back into writing now that I don't need to write for school anymore. I'm glad that the Pe2K community is still around!

Welcome, @HorusMyDude! :D I think I remember Riolu24? Not too well though. Pe2k seems like a distant memory now. :c

Anyway, awesome that you came back! :D Hope life is going well for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Welcome, @HorusMyDude! :D I think I remember Riolu24? Not too well though. Pe2k seems like a distant memory now. :c

Anyway, awesome that you came back! :D Hope life is going well for you!
    Hi Suicuine's Fire! Were you the one who wrote the Flareon fanfiction back on Pe2k? It's hard to put names to faces and everything again.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Welcome! I'm also from Pe2k! There are quite a few of us here.

Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    Hi Suicuine's Fire! Were you the one who wrote the Flareon fanfiction back on Pe2k? It's hard to put names to faces and everything again.
    I did indeed! :D As Graceful_Suicune. That's so awesome you remember! It's probably why your username sounds familiar.