This is PXR. And we love Luke Loves Pokemon.
For eighteen months, a British man has been living in Japan where he teaches English. Though, he has a love for Pokemon that inspired him to move to Japan. It was this love for Pokemon that later motivates him to make a podcast about Pokemon. This man has been talking about each Pokemon to where his podcast is known as Luke Loves Pokemon.
Luke has been running Luke Loves Pokemon for a whole year now which means he reached his first anniversary! The idea behind Luke Loves Pokemon is simply talking about each Pokemon family and what Luke loves about that Pokemon. It is a pretty simple concept that only takes up at most ten minutes to listen to. That means Luke Loves Pokemon is easy to binge or fit if you need a quick podcast to listen to. Either way, Luke has created an audio Pokedex that is filled with love. It sounds beautiful because you can hear how much Luke loves what he does and the people who listen to him.
We at PXR are happy to reach out to Luke and ask him about his favorite podcast episodes. We could only feature five but these five our Luke’s favorite episodes. He even gives his reasons why they are his favorite. So we hope that you love listening to these episode and congratulates Luke Loves Pokemon on Twitter!
Christmas Wishlist 2018- Every now and then I do an episode which is a bit longer and a bit different from the usual Pokemon deep dive. This is my favourite so far because it features so many great Pokemon fans and podcasters who I love, all guesting on my episode with a really positive vibe.
Abra and Family This episode is the template for what I want the show to be. I really enjoyed getting into the real-world origins of the monsters in question, the stories behind the Japanese names and the bizarre court cases with Yuri Geller.
Cubone and Family Cubone is my favourite Pokemon, so naturally I poured a lot of myself into this one. I’m incredibly happy with how it came out, I really feel like I did the monster justice.
Pikachu and Family Naturally there was a lot to say about Pikachu, and even though this is the longest regular episode I’ve made, I probably still didn’t say it all. That said, I think I put together a good overview of the yella fella and included some alternative viewpoints – including the first appearance of my girlfriend Shen on the show.
Seel and Family People who listen to the show but didn’t already know me personally might not have been aware of my friend Andy. We’ve been friends for many years thanks to the UK’s old Nintendo Magazine communities, and we used to podcast about Monster Hunter together. That show has been on hiatus for almost a year, as life got in the way for both of us. Despite that, he crops up here on Luke Loves Pokemon now and again and he’s usually able to make me chuckle. For this episode, he sent me exactly what I expected him to send – and it was tremendous!
Luke Loves Pokemon. And remember, Luke loves you too.
The post Luke Loves Pokemon! We Love an Anniversary! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.