Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to PXR, @AUSsaultBird2454! Nice introduction post, by the way! I hope you will have fun here. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey AUS, welcome to PXR!

I've only done a very little bit of programming (the most complicated thing I've ever programmed was a basic math calculator), but it does seem like a cool thing to get into.
    Yea programming is definitely fun, i love it. And i have written a calculator before when i was at TAFE (Education institution in AUS) and it’s definitely an interesting thing to make, it does require some understanding, since your making a pharser of math equations and then executing it... Depending on what kind you made could be simpler that that but yee. If you get into programming, hope you enjoy it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Welcome to PXR, @AUSsaultBird2454! Nice introduction post, by the way! I hope you will have fun here. :)
    Thanks I hope so as well, and yea i tried to make it as unique as possible... I was going to make a Pokémon joke but turns out the same joke was previously made so i decided to do a programming thing... So i defined my class object :)

Welcome aboard! Glad you found your way onto the forum. :] Hope to see you around!

Hey AUS! Glad to see you on the forum too! Hope we can see you around more in the future mate!