Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Stalkers RPG General Chat Thread (Emissary Clubhouse)

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I feel like it might be interpreted as Dee'mang being a pre-evolved pokemon in a three-stage evolution line, and you being fully evolved, which might make it a bit of a gap. At any rate, it'd still balance as neutral and you DO have diplomacy.
    True- I guess I forgot Lillian could be interpreted as final-- since theres a mega evolution after her, I guess I was hoping she was a middle! Either way it should go ok.

Would you be ok to get umbreon to talk to flareon? Delta has been glaring at my character and you'd share enough things that the bonus should make their interaction much more positive.

a L I G H T in the D A R K LKWayvern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    True- I guess I forgot Lillian could be interpreted as final-- since theres a mega evolution after her, I guess I was hoping she was a middle! Either way it should go ok.

Would you be ok to get umbreon to talk to flareon? Delta has been glaring at my character and you'd share enough things that the bonus should make their interaction much more positive.
    Another possibility is getting our Jolteon on it while I continue hitting up Corruption Eyes @Arrow-Jolteon

3. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Another possibility is getting our Jolteon on it while I continue hitting up Corruption Eyes @Arrow-Jolteon
    Sure, I'll do it if no one else can.