Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

@Lychee

Ok, I did the math and you got $700SP$, 300 from Bixas and 400 from Holly. I don't think you had a wager with Meela-Tey.

Also, don't be alarmed if you check your profile, I did subtract the 600SP you're using for the two Adrenaline Orbs. What you see in your wallet is after wager rewards have been added and after that transaction has happened.

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Yay for beating everyone up and taking their lunch money!
    Oh, and theres an evil account running around :O I'm assuming they're allowed to do mod posts? :P

I'm a little confused about the recent post- does the enigma berry not negate those 2 point chunks of damage (regardless of type)? Or, was the damage actually four points each time, and I only see the 2 points that were inflicted?
    ... Does the enigma berry work differently now?

I want to understand, since enigma berries have been my best friend so far, and I used an adrenalin orb specifically so I would still have the berry effect while opening a big bad spike evil kabob trap.
    Or, possibly, was there a typo/addition error somewhere?
    Last edited by Lychee; 10-13-2019 at 03:26 AM.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Yay for beating everyone up and taking their lunch money!
    Oh, and theres an evil account running around :O I'm assuming they're allowed to do mod posts? :P

I'm a little confused about the recent post- does the enigma berry not negate those 2 point chunks of damage (regardless of type)? Or, was the damage actually four points each time, and I only see the 2 points that were inflicted?
    ... Does the enigma berry work differently now?

I want to understand, since enigma berries have been my best friend so far, and I used an adrenalin orb specifically so I would still have the berry effect while opening a big bad spike evil kabob trap.
    Or, possibly, was there a typo/addition error somewhere?
    Hmm, I might have to verify this one with the boss, since I thought it was just Health damage.

@Suicune's Fire

Would an Enigma Berry prevent 2 damage done to Sanity and Purity for each instance of infliction as well?

If it does, dang, those Enigma Berries practically make you invincible. And you'd be taking no damage at all from that last post! Eh heh, Aglome Oen isn't going to like to hear the news of that if that's the end verdict. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    My bad; it reduces damage taken from any source by 2 points, for basically two whole rounds. All damage. From all sources. Every time. xD That's why it's so expensive!
    The boss has already spokennnnnn.
    Sorry trickster, I'm immune! ... or something

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    The boss has already spokennnnnn.
    Sorry trickster, I'm immune! ... or something
    Oh my G̡͖̻͎̖͕O͇͉͈͓̞̰͜ͅD҉̤̠̰͍̟̱, way to totally ṙ̵ͯ͑̅̅̎ͩ̏ͭͩ̇͂͏̫̰̩̜͖̻̭̭̤͔͎̻̗͍͇̤̻̱ű̴̇̔͗̎̍͗̇̍ͤ̈̾̌ͬ́ ̸̢͙̱͔͍̱̘̩̩͍̣̀ͅͅĩ͈̮̥͇͓ͨ̇͗́͞͝͠͝n̵̷͇̣̼͙̙͙ͭ̽̆̃̓̾̓ ̪̗̱̬ Halloween e̢̖̦͕̼͕͇̋ͯ̑̑͑̆̿ͯ͋̌̀͢͡arly for me.

That's like saying "nah, let's just s̶̨͓̺̯̲̗̣̱̝̹͉̔̂̏͐̊̈ͮ̀̓̈̽̕͘kip it this year and play Tiddlywinks instead afteŗ͂͒̓ͤ̒͂̽ͬͯ͊͋̐̏͂̎ͧ́͊͞҉͏̲̩̪̥̮̜̙̘̖̮ watching a marathon of Little House on the Prairie." Oh oh, let's be n̓̐ͮ̆ͥ̂ͥî͇c̪̗͉̗̯̙ͮ̿̊͡ḙ̵̮̥ͤ̈́ in front of the children now. Wouldn't want to hurt their F̹͔̟̗̼̐Eͪ̈̾͒̈́ͯĘ͓̳̺̰͚͂ͬ̚Ľ̘̊ͯ̔̃͛I͖͙N̞̍̄ͣͭͣ̒G̵̯̭͐̉̌ ͎͈̺S͕̝̳͕͈ͮ̿͑ͩ͋͟, hmm? Nope, gotta take down those cool Pe̢̖̦͕̼͕͇̋ͯ̑̑͑̆̿ͯ͋̌̀͢͡nnywise Halloween decorations̶̨͓̺̯̲̗̣̱̝̹͉̔̂̏͐̊̈ͮ̀̓̈̽̕͘ and put up f̼̘̫̄͂̒̈͗r͟e̡̙̮̥̖̘aͪ̊͟k̙̳̫͕̹̘i̠̦͇̫̠̙̾̐̇̒̓͛n̈̏̂̎͑́͑ ̰̩͇͚̭̺̲͞g͊̈ PoNiES and RaiNBoWs and Te̢̖̦͕̼͕͇̋ͯ̑̑͑̆̿ͯ͋̌̀͢͡ddYBeaRS of Happiness and Joy and e̱̱͍̗̥̱r̳̭͓̳͍̖̠r͓̙̠̱̩̜͙rrg͈g̩͍̜̬̳͍g͎̹͈͍͙̟͎g̺͉̫͕̼h̲ ̜̬.̤͇̜ You're killing me here.

Oh FINE, sure, I'll go edit my post and all that H̲̖̘AR̻̘͓͓̬D̠̳̝̤͖̞̜ ̣W̥̪̬͉͉̹O̳̺̜̘̺̠̰R̫̳̟̲̠͇K̦̦̬̙̲ I put intôͩͮ̽̓͑̾̂̃̓ͯ̈̈́ͭ̾ͮͭ̈́҉̵͝҉͙̥̝ making it so you take a whopping... zero damage̢̖̦͕̼͕͇̋ͯ̑̑͑̆̿ͯ͋̌̀͢͡ to everything. Wow. See, if it was up to me, those Enigma Berries would cost something like $1000SP$ ins̶̨͓̺̯̲̗̣̱̝̹͉̔̂̏͐̊̈ͮ̀̓̈̽̕͘tead and they'd keep playing the "Cheater-Che̢̖̦͕̼͕͇̋ͯ̑̑͑̆̿ͯ͋̌̀͢͡ater-Pumpkin-Eater" song in youŗ͂͒̓ͤ̒͂̽ͬͯ͊͋̐̏͂̎ͧ́͊͞҉͏̲̩̪̥̮̜̙̘̖̮ head upon using one and you wouldn't be able to get that coveted Platinum-level Endgame Achievement because you used ôͩͮ̽̓͑̾̂̃̓ͯ̈̈́ͭ̾ͮͭ̈́҉̵͝҉͙̥̝ne of those things, so you'd have to play the whole b͚̳ͫ̾ͪl̜̮̪̔͠o͐͋̚o͐͗̊̃̐҉̲̲̗̺͉d̗̣͔͕̖̠̣ͩy͎̪̯̝̠ͯ̂ͨͯ ͚̼ game over again without the̢̖̦͕̼͕͇̋ͯ̑̑͑̆̿ͯ͋̌̀͢͡m if your level of OCD was rampant enough to go for every achievement.

But suuuuurre, keep e̹̙͍͐̔̓͋ͤaͤ͒͐̍̏͘t͕̤͓͇͔ͯ͋̋͡ͅi̸̬͑̔͋ͪ̓͂n̞̗̻̺̈́ͬ̈͐g̨͖̺ͨ ̮̻̙̻͈ those things and enjoy Stalkers on EASY AS CAKE AGES 3 AND UP MODE. I'll remember this! Mark my words!

Also, fun fact time. You know those we̢̖̦͕̼͕͇̋ͯ̑̑͑̆̿ͯ͋̌̀͢͡ird, random tingling feelings you get on your leg or arm, where it f̜̤̖͓̩̮̻̿̈́ͬe̎͋͐͊ͅe̻͑̉́̌͡l̴̙̥̗̞̬̜s͈͍ like there's a bug there, but then you look and theŗ͂͒̓ͤ̒͂̽ͬͯ͊͋̐̏͂̎ͧ́͊͞҉͏̲̩̪̥̮̜̙̘̖̮e's actually no bug there after all? Oh, there's a bug there, alright. Those are the ghôͩͮ̽̓͑̾̂̃̓ͯ̈̈́ͭ̾ͮͭ̈́҉̵͝҉͙̥̝sts of bugs you've killed. H͚̟̮̫̦̪̟͑̉ͪa̋͗҉̻̺̲͖u̸̺̙͍͛̈̄́ͅn̠̰̬̝͉̽̒̌ͨͮ͛́t̯͎̲̜i̎ͮ ̺̜ͦṅͨ̐ͯͪͮ́͏̙͈̤͚̝̣g̘͈̤̘ͨ͂ͤ͋͌ you. Remembering what you did.

S̯̦̙̺͖̟ͅl͕̪e̺̤͔̞ep ̜̥͔t̳̘͉͔̺̼i͇̲̩g̰h͚͚̜͍̹͉ͅt̜̻̺̦ͅ!͎̗̼̜̣̮̪ >:3

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

7. This post has been liked by:

@Neo Emolga please help keep @AglOme OEn in line so nothing bad happens to me & my teammates

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    @Neo Emolga please help keep @AglOme OEn in line so nothing bad happens to me & my teammates
    Trust me, dude, I've been trying that for years. It just doesn't take with that guy.

11. This post has been liked by:

Hey @Neo Emolga

the last crime scene gave us this:
    Murder Scene #6: Valley Wellness Centre <UNSEARCHED>
    {Shrulop's Body: <Technical>}
    Now, I know autopsies have been evolving as the game goes on, so:
    Does this require an action?
    Will this persist for more than one phase if we don't search it right away?

I think I had one more question but I forgot it. I'm waiting to submit an action until I'm sure, because if it takes an action and only lasts for one phase, I'll make sure it gets done!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Hey @Neo Emolga

the last crime scene gave us this:

Now, I know autopsies have been evolving as the game goes on, so:
    Does this require an action?
    Will this persist for more than one phase if we don't search it right away?

I think I had one more question but I forgot it. I'm waiting to submit an action until I'm sure, because if it takes an action and only lasts for one phase, I'll make sure it gets done!
    EmeraldSky already targeted it, so you're covered, no worries. And nah, using Technical on that wouldn't take the action, so EmeraldSky will be checking the body and using Clairvoyance also, so it's all good.

14. This post has been liked by:

Truly 

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    EmeraldSky already targeted it, so you're covered, no worries. And nah, using Technical on that wouldn't take the action, so EmeraldSky will be checking the body and using Clairvoyance also, so it's all good.
    But we do still need someone with Technical to look over the body, correct?