Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    If someone were to use Protect on a stalker, would that stop them from killing that night?
    If you protected a Stalker, I would say that it would dissuade them from attempting to make a kill that night. However, another Stalker might make a kill instead. The Stalker would be aware that you are watching, so it wouldn't intentionally make a move while knowing this information.

2. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I can't see this mentioned in the rules anywhere. How would the Dragon type interviewing another Dragon type work for interview rapport, since it would be both shared and super effective?

I figure I may as well ask this here! I dont know if it's being kept secret for a reason or if I just dunno coz I haven't read the archives, but is always nice to specify.

Does exorcism as an action exist in this game?

Will doing the sin purge ritual be an action? (Does it cleanse everyone all at once or do we still have to find stalkers and use it on them?)

I guess it's a little meta to ask questions about functions in the game that haven't been revealed yet- but they seem to be informing the team strategy! Its nice to know if they dont exist :P

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I can't see this mentioned in the rules anywhere. How would the Dragon type interviewing another Dragon type work for interview rapport, since it would be both shared and super effective?
    Positive, but Intimidating! Dragonkin are family, but they also want to be the best and have the mightiest rawr. It's all just friendly competition in the end. Think it like wanting to beat your siblings in Mario Kart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I figure I may as well ask this here! I dont know if it's being kept secret for a reason or if I just dunno coz I haven't read the archives, but is always nice to specify.

Does exorcism as an action exist in this game?

Will doing the sin purge ritual be an action? (Does it cleanse everyone all at once or do we still have to find stalkers and use it on them?)

I guess it's a little meta to ask questions about functions in the game that haven't been revealed yet- but they seem to be informing the team strategy! Its nice to know if they dont exist :P
    I think it's safe to spill the beans on this now that all actions have been unlocked and there are no mystery slots left.

Exorcism is... NOT an unlockable ability.

[Dramatic Chord]

Yeah, sorry, while it may have existed in previous seasons of Stalkers, it doesn't exist in this one (and probably won't appear in future renditions either). I know, I was chasing it for a while, also. But trust me when I say it's not a super-secret off-the-list kind of unlockable action. What you now see in the rules thread is what you have to work with.

As for the rest for those questions... ahhhhh, sorry, but that's classified information. You'll just have to wait until Christmas morning time will tell...

6. This post has been liked by:

I apologize for posting this -> http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post302052 in the incorrect section of the RPG forum

I simply would like to know if I need to wait until the next cycle to begin before helping out with the. Search
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 10-06-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    I apologize for posting this -> http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post302052 in the incorrect section of the RPG forum

I simply would like to know if I need to wait until the next cycle to begin before helping out with the. Search
    No worries! You can use the chat thread for questions as well, especially questions directed at players. If you're unsure of anything related to gameplay or mechanics, this is a good thread for it. But you're welcome to ask questions in the other thread too.

Most of the time, the best thing to do while waiting for the action submission period is to discuss actions with your fellow players. Since you've only just come on board, it might be a good idea for you to get a feel for the suspects and the victims, or read through any past posts that you think might be relevant in order to decide what you think is best to do next. There are no proper in-game actions to take while waiting, however.

if a Pokémon that teaches a skill that was Compliant but lost the Compliant State will there be a possibility for it to NOT be learned until the Pokémon regains his/her Compliant State ?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    if a Pokémon that teaches a skill that was Compliant but lost the Compliant State will there be a possibility for it to NOT be learned until the Pokémon regains his/her Compliant State ?
    Nah, the Pokemon who teaches the skill doesn't have to be Compliant. Learning a skill from them isn't checked by rapport level.

Do blueprints get used up if you use them once to make something?
    Are the blueprints we own listed in the team inventory in the main thread?

would i need to unlock the resourceful trait during the next cycle ?