Breaking this down into three posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
"Not to sound paranoid ...but if we're going to be attacked, I've made quite a big scene in town lately, and I'm certainly not blending in. If they come after me, I will give them an ass kicking and ask who sent them!"
Switch stance to FIGHT

Lillian will take the obsidian dagger back from the team inventory, equip it, take the last enigma berry left in the team inventory to eat as breakfast. She heads outside the emissary HQ with a big basket of things to take to market.

"There is no point having a million items we cant use or must waste time forging into not-very-useful equipment, while we are gonna start being on the precipice of death every day! Let's use berries to stay safe from everything!" She tells herself, trying to stay upbeat. It was time for some retail therapy.

Shopping time!!

SELL
10x padded strips (sells for about 10sp so it's about 100sp)

1x rainbow gem (sells for about 350sp)
1x yellow gem (sells for about 250sp)
1x orange gem (sells for about 250sp)
1x red gem (sells for about 250sp)

BUY
5x enigma berry (at 100sp each, that's 500sp)

Lillian quickly drops off all the money she made and all the enigma berries she bought back into team storage, trying to leave herself with 400sp left in her own personal pocket.
"There, that should help the team when the night falls."

She will go to investigate the recent murder of Krenta as a free action, confused about how a ghost pokemon could even possibly die!
Lillian has avoided the followers of the Abyss...

After waking up in the morning, you decide to take the Obsidian Dagger from the weapons cabinet and you munch on your Enigma Berry. Despite the recent feelings of being pursued, you decide you'd rather fight them down than run away scared. After prepping yourself for combat, you then collect a variety of gems and strips and head down to pawn them. You first head to Disaster Defence with the strips.

You find Kannari the Rhydon working there as usual, and she looks upon the series of strips that you present before her. She keeps a poker face about her, making it hard to read what she thinks of your items for sale.

"I'll give you $80SP$ for all those," Kinnari tells you. "I'd take it if I were you. I think I'd be the only one in town who will buy those."

You shrug and decide to go along with it.

[Padded Strips] x10 have been removed from the Team Inventory.
$80SP$ has been added to Lillian's personal inventory.

Afterword, you take the gems to the Starplace Gems, where Papritz is working there as usual, once again trying to keep the store incredibly tidy and organized. You present the four gems before him. He assesses them and you're not quite sure how to read his face and body language as he looks them over.

"Hmm..." he hums in thought. "I think I can do $910SP$ for all of these. I'm being generous here! I can never be too sure if I'll be able to resell these!"

You decide to go with it, and you hand over the four gets for the splinters.

[Rainbow Gem], [Yellow Gem], [Orange Gem], and [Red Gem] have been removed from the Team Inventory.
$910SP$ has been added to Lillian's personal inventory.

With the new money that you've acquired, you decide to now go to the Berry House, which seems popular today and you end up having to wait on line for a bit while Balene the Cottonee processes orders. It seems like most of the customers there are for the squeezed drinks, but when you finally get up to the counter, you decide to lay the $500SP$ money down for five Enigma Berries.

"Ooh, a fine choice!" Balene chimes in happily as she puts the five berries into a paper bag. "Enjoy and have a good day!"

$500P$ has been removed from Lillian's personal inventory.
[Enigma Berry] x5 has been added to Lillian's personal inventory.

You bid her good day as well and you count the cash you've made. After selling the goods and making those purchases, you find yourself with $490SP$. Combined with the $550SP$ you started with, you now have $1040SP$.

You head back to base to drop off the money to leave yourself with $400SP$.

Lillian has deposited $640SP$ and [Enigma Berry] x5 into the Team Inventory.

With all of that done, you then head out to see what exactly happened with Krenta's body over by Slippery Park. It takes you a bit of time to track down here the body was supposed to be, but something doesn't seem right. It's not there when you arrive at the spot that you felt for certain it would be.

You find yourself oddly alone, but in the distance, you see what seems to be a purple-colored object lying on the ground. For a minute, you begin to think maybe someone moved the body, but part of you thinks perhaps maybe you just have the wrong spot after all.

You go to the object and as you see, it's definitely Krenta. But something doesn't seem right.

To your shock, Krenta gets up off the ground! You gasp, suddenly taken back. You could have sworn the report said he was dead!

"Krenta!" you call out to him. "Are you... okay? Were you just sleeping?"

He hears the sound of your voice, and then turns to face you.

"No," he speaks. "Also..."

"...Die."

HOSTILE ATTACK!
For your battle audio pleasure

Lillian, Medium, Normal type. 10HP, 30% dodge rate, 1d4 attack die. 135 Speed.
Krenta, Medium, Ghost/Poison type. 10HP, 30% dodge rate, 1d4 attack die. 95 Speed.

Lillian acts first! Due to Lillian being incapable of damaging Krenta, she must flee to escape!

Fight!

You're not sure what's going on with Krenta, or why he's attacking you. He takes an aggressive stance and prepares for deadly combat. You're baffled at first and can barely comprehend why a formerly peaceful civilian would be attacking you now.

"Hey, what's the big idea!?" you shout out to him.

But your words are nothing to him as he prepares to strike, gathering a buildup of sludge to hurl at you. You realize that while he can't hurt you with his ghostly powers, he certainly can with his toxic sludge and acidic capabilities.

You decide to make a run for it after all, knowing your attacks are going to be hitting nothing but air against a ghost like this. Using your speed, you decide to make a sprint for it, dashing behind several trees to make your escape. The coverage is thick and your speed is fast, so it might just work.

Lillian tries to run away... (Rolls 30%) ...and did!

Your deft speed and dashing proves to be way more than what Krenta could keep up with. You dash through the park at breakneck speeds and you lose the ghostly pursuer as you weave your way through the trees. You're long gone to him now and you might as well be on the other side of the planet.

Lillian has successfully escaped from the battle.

Despite making a quick and successful escape, you still don't understand why he attacked you. Or why he was declared dead when he seems to be alive. Something doesn't seem right, but you figure someone who might have the technical experience can figure it out and somehow determine what's going on around here.

Lillian the Lopunny (M: Normal)
Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
Battle Stance: Fight
Perk: Diplomacy
Trait: Lucky
Equipment: [E: Obsidian Dagger], Enigma Berry [+2 DMG Resist] (until Day 9 Day Cycle)