Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 481 to 488 of 488

Thread: Stalkers RPG Main Action and Team Status [SEASON 4]

  1. #481
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,987
    Well now that I'm somewhat back in working order, it's time for revenge!! Mwhahahaha!

    No, do the task Lillian requested.

    You need to use seinaru on 4 macroweed fibres, to create the Holy Cloth that we need for the sin purge ritual

    ... can I strangle them with the cloth?

    No. Get to work.

    Ughhhh fine. I'm also going to equip the Thundercaller Relic just so that way no one else gets it before I do.

    And I'm going to force him to eat an oran, starf, and spelon berry so he can feel all better.

    But I like my insanity!
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 11-13-2019 at 06:31 AM.
    /// /
    Avatar by Cloudpool
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  2. #482
    Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,331
    Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    The darkness was different now - before, Old Lace had seen it as much another obstacle. Despite the paranoia of Yaru, despite the fear prevalent in every nook and cranny of the town, in every face, be it traveler or local, the darkness was simply an object. Objects could be ignored or pushed through, and Old Lace treated the night as he treated a bad storm - with a stiff upper proboscis and a heart full of muscles and iron.

    Not anymore, now.

    To combat the darkness, he would need a weapon of light. On the news of Madder's disappearance, the Buzzwole simply gave a dark glance to the Lopunny who had been leading the charge. He took up a weapon, a rod of light, that glowing in the darkness seemed more akin to a revolver, shining the night, an echo of what Old Lace's life had been long ago. Muscles or no, fear of the dark or no, he was a lawman.

    Action: Equip the Rod of Light, then participate in the rescue mission to save Madder.
    Old Lace has avoided the followers of the Abyss...

    Sensing the world of Yaru has become a much darker place, you take the Rod of Light from the weapons cabinet and venture out, determined to find what became of Madder and bring him back alive.

    You start where Madder was last seen before he was gone. It takes you to Starplace Gems, which has closed for the night, but you have the feeling Papritz had no knowledge of what happened after Madder was there.

    You then find the obvious signs of blast marks and destruction, where there was an obvious battle and you have a feeling it may have been too much for Madder to handle. You begin your tracking, and it isn't long until you find Lillian, also hot on the attacker's trail.

    "It's a Charmander," she tells you with a confident smirk.

    "Darn near cooked the whole place," you tell her. "But we can handle it. That bugger won't get through the two of us."

    "I wonder if Abyss Hunters have mommies waiting back home for their kiddies to cry home to," Lillian giggles, keeping a firm paw on her Obsidian Dagger.

    You smile confidently as you join her on the mission to bring back Madder.

    Old Lace the Buzzwole (L: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 12/12 | Sanity: 4/8 | Purity: 6/8
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Diplomacy | Abilities: Escort/Protect, Rescue/Escape
    Equipment: [E: Rod of Light] (2d4 & 1d6 holy damage)
    Trait: Stealthy

    Making it double with Caite-Chan!

  3. #483
    Tears and Dark Crimes! AglOme OEn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Enjoying M̥͖͈͈̪̦ay͉heṃ̬̰
    Posts
    714
    RESCUE MISSION INITIATED: Madder the Mimikyu.
    Starring Lillian the Lopunny and Old Lace the Buzzwole!

    With the sun down and the lovely stars coming out tonight, you both begin at the site where Madder was last seen, and you find the t̳̬͡e̷̟ḽl͙̭t͔̱a̞͕̘͇̥̬̮l͙̫̙ę̯͕̼̪̬̫͈ signs of the fight that occurred here̓̊ͬ̌͌̄̓͌̈́̀̉̒ͬ͆͆͘͏̧͏̥̗̠̰̠͚͚͇̩̘̥̠̜̺́ not too long ago. Folks, let me tell yŏ̧̎̄ͯ͊̾ͫ͝͏̷̙̳͖̭͖͡u, it wasn't pretty. Not by a long shot. From your crash courses, you know it was a fire type right off the bat (because duh, sure wasn't some frosty Pokémon̵̨̼̠̙̗͓̘̺͔̺͕̝̻͚̓ͪ̋͐̊ͫ̄͌̂͛̉ͦ͑̀ who burned everything up), but the footprints and the burn marks in the ground clue you in that it's highly likely a Charmander was responsible̓̊ͬ̌͌̄̓͌̈́̀̉̒ͬ͆͆͘͏̧͏̥̗̠̰̠͚͚͇̩̘̥̠̜̺́ for the attack. You're crazy eager to bash her head in!

    The Charmander kidnapper likely didn't consider they would be hunted themselves, but you figure now Madder is somewhere in a place where they're preparing him for interrogation. Like torturing him with a n̵̨̼̠̙̗͓̘̺͔̺͕̝̻͚̓ͪ̋͐̊ͫ̄͌̂͛̉ͦ͑̀onstop The Last Airbender movie marathon, likely in an effort to discern more about the Emissary mission before killing him. It's awful. Jar Jar Binks is eve̓̊ͬ̌͌̄̓͌̈́̀̉̒ͬ͆͆͘͏̧͏̥̗̠̰̠͚͚͇̩̘̥̠̜̺́n there, never shuttin̵̨̼̠̙̗͓̘̺͔̺͕̝̻͚̓ͪ̋͐̊ͫ̄͌̂͛̉ͦ͑̀g up about how much he loves this movie.

    You both manage to stalk the assailant up north to a small, abandoned shack, likely a safehouse for Payload. From the outside, you can tell this might have been community outhouse or hey, maybe they were selling hot dogs here at one point and then the cataclysm happened and suddenly nŏ̧̎̄ͯ͊̾ͫ͝͏̷̙̳͖̭͖͡ one had any desire for wieners anymore̓̊ͬ̌͌̄̓͌̈́̀̉̒ͬ͆͆͘͏̧͏̥̗̠̰̠͚͚͇̩̘̥̠̜̺́. Either way, it's been abandoned for a long time. Up until now at least!

    Old Lace rŏ̧̎̄ͯ͊̾ͫ͝͏̷̙̳͖̭͖͡lls Stealth: 36%. Stealthy bonus +25% = 61%
    Lillian rolls Stealth: 31%.


    Welp, that could have gone better!

    You both move in and draw your weapons. You can smell a lot of burnt stuff and body part pieces. And then... oh lordy, you can dŏ̧̎̄ͯ͊̾ͫ͝͏̷̙̳͖̭͖͡ the math! They're using this place̸̝̟̥̜̙̱͐ͣ̃ͬ́͟ͅ for testing out explosives! And on actual b̬̱̥̘̬̜͎ͅo͖̞̣̣̝̬̙d̥̼͚i͚͕͉̠̯̪̠e͈̹͍͔͔͔͔̮̼s͙̜̠!

    It suddenly h̦̠͎̼̜̟͑ͭo͓̓̌̈ͬr̞̼̖ͮͮ̇̎̉̚r̮̰̝ͧ̋̐͒ͧ͗ͯ͑ḭ̠̞̏ͨ̃̌ͤͩ͆̾̓ f̤̖̭̻̠͍̹͑ͯ̅ͭͧͧͧ͒i̥̮̝͗͋̈́̆ͮͣ̏ȅ̺̤͔̝̟̤̱̥ͤ̇͛̒ͮs̽̊̄͐ͯͦ̎ ̭̬͕̣̳̹̘͊ͅ you that Madder might be next, so you both charge iṋ̶̛̦͍̯̠͍̼̈́̓̑͗̅̐͛ͅ and get the idea that you need to work quickly because any second lost could be the end! Oh no!

    Old Lace moves in first, and theṋ̶̛̦͍̯̠͍̼̈́̓̑͗̅̐͛ͅ suddenly before he can reach the shack, some explosion goes off in front of him, exploding a pile of dead bodies before him and absolutely showering and smothe̸̝̟̥̜̙̱͐ͣ̃ͬ́͟ͅring him with a t͉͈̝ͯ̉r̺̱̖̹͌̑ͫͩ̑̔͑ͧe̲͐̍́m͇͇̱̔ͦͥ̂ͪe̲̯̬͚̙̤̣ͥ̐̈n̹̺̬ͪ̌ ̬̘̬̹̗̩d͓̤̩̬̠̒̈ͬo̬̩̯̗̐̂̔͗̿̇̉̃ȗ͖̹̟̲̬̦͈̈̏̿͋̓͗̂s̋ͮ̂͛ͦ ̬̗̖ ̪̱͖̉͗͊͂ͣͨͧ̏ͅa͍̺̝͇ͩ̉̊m̻͎̻̪̖̫̯̤ͮ̈́ͬ̔ͣ̈o̘̲̙̫̭͖̓̓̓u͛̌̎͊ ͚͐̚n̗̭̹̐̅t̼̩͖̍͋ͅ ͓̤͈͇͖̗ͨͩ͐̎͋́ͩo̪̩͓ͬ̍̎f̯̹̯̼̗͈̥̓͗͂̆ͫ ͎̙̣̻̞̰̟̱̓ͫͩ̎ͧ̍̋̄͐b̯̓͑̏͆̓͐ͤl͇͓͍̬͊͐̅̏̈́ͮo͉͈͇̰̖̼ͤͩͥ̇̌͆ ̻̝̝o̝̦̜̦̲̩̥͚̝͌d͖̲̲̼̫̃̈̓̒̃ ̬̻̖͙̣̹͛̿ͣ͐̉̓̚a̪͔̣̼̫͈͆̋ͤ̐͌ͩn͎͎̠͚͍͙͖̒ͮ̓ͩ̆̓̑͛d̗̖̓̉͂͆̚ ̙̩̙͖̲̼ ̤͙͈̯̱ͪ̽̇͊g̭̘̭ͩ̿̔̐ͭ̇̿ͮu̻̪͈͚̫̮͐ͤt̳̖̭̍ͤ͛̈͆s̖͎̺̼̟̝̦̠̉! ̟̹͇ͫ̆͑̌̇̄̒ͩ̿

    Old Lace has sustained 4 Points of Saṋ̶̛̦͍̯̠͍̼̈́̓̑͗̅̐͛ͅity Damage!
    Old Lace is out of control B̹̹̩͇͎̙̹̐͌̈ͮ̃̽ͥͦE̞̤̥̰͇̫͍̅̋͆ͬͬ̊R̦̦̐̄ͯ͑̄ͩͯS̬̯̰̬̋̑͒͒̃ ̻Ȅ̝̬̲̹̙͕̩ͪ͂͌̈́̍ͤR͇̗͕̺̥͋K̰̩̰͕̟̜̣͙̈́̊͑̾̊̉!̥̮̤ͬ̈́ͩ̃ ̮͎̝͔


    Oh Arceus, you're not able to take it. You just FREAK OUT and something in your brain bursts like a horrific aneurism from hell! You twitch and shake and start moaning and fo̶͉͖̮̞̱͇̻̺͓̫͈ͮ̿͛̎̇́̽̔̽̏͡ͅaming at the mouth. Suddeṋ̶̛̦͍̯̠͍̼̈́̓̑͗̅̐͛ͅly nothing makes sense and you can't e̸̝̟̥̜̙̱͐ͣ̃ͬ́͟ͅven remember what planet you're on!

    "Old Lace̸̝̟̥̜̙̱͐ͣ̃ͬ́͟ͅ, NOOO!!!" Poor Lillian shouts!

    It's so sad and the audience crię̴̭̩̞̳̻ͣͧͧͪ͑̿̑̀s, but moments later, Old Lace goes brain-de̸̝̟̥̜̙̱͐ͣ̃ͬ́͟ͅad. The trauma, the horror, it was just *sniff* too much to bear.

    Good night, sleep t̬̝̳͕̖̤ͪ́͐̎ͯ̾̔̊͐i̩̝ͮ̾ͤ̋͆̈ͬ̾g̞͕̬͎̰̜͆̓̎͛͗̆̂ͣ̒h̻͍͚͇̠̑ t̻̤͙͒!̮̖̬̦͈̮̤͒̅̓̈́ͤ̐ͨ͗

    Old Lace the Buzzwole has been S͔̳͍ͅḺ̣̝͓̟̰͕͈̭A̮̱̥̙̯̱̜̟̪U̗G̠̥̞͓̝̞̺H̩̪͈T͕͙͍̪E̳̤̥͕͔ ̮̙̜͓R͇̫̤̻̬̖͈E̞̙̼̜͈̫̮̬͕D͕̺͈̝͈ by the Stalkers!
    Doom Tracker:
    9/25

    Guys, really, a be̸̝̟̥̜̙̱͐ͣ̃ͬ́͟ͅrry a day keeps the reaper away. A Spelon Berry could have prevented this! Also, Epstein didn't kill himself.

    Lillian, wow, there's nothing you can do but press on. You take special care, but you're no̶͉͖̮̞̱͇̻̺͓̫͈ͮ̿͛̎̇́̽̔̽̏͡ͅw aware they know you're here. They might be trying to̶͉͖̮̞̱͇̻̺͓̫͈ͮ̿͛̎̇́̽̔̽̏͡ͅ kill Madder this very instant!

    You rush it and sudde̷̶̤̞̫͈͖̞̝̼͈̱͇̭̫̫̣͈̝̪ͭ̾ͣ̓̓͑̇ͫ̎̇ͥ̊ͭͮͦ͐ͫ͗̀ͅnly you miss the swirling shadows by the blo̶͉͖̮̞̱͇̻̺͓̫͈ͮ̿͛̎̇́̽̔̽̏͡ͅwn-out window you try to jump through!

    Lillian has sustained 2 Points of Purity Damage!
    ...but shę̴̭̩̞̳̻ͣͧͧͪ͑̿̑̀'s got an Enigma Berry being digested in her inn̟̜̻̭͓̫̗̅̿̄͛ͧͮ̑́ͭ̃̀͗̉́̚͝͝ards, so no Debbie Downer moments here.


    So the shadows try to eat you, but sudden̟̜̻̭͓̫̗̅̿̄͛ͧͮ̑́ͭ̃̀͗̉́̚͝͝ly you taste awful to them. Like three-month old avocados. Actually not a bad strategy there!

    You see the interior of this shack, and you find the Charmander in question, standing over Madder's unconscious body. Gawd, she's ugly. She turns aro̴͇̲̞̭͔ͨͤ͑ͦ͘und with her ugly face, scõ̴̝̫̙̫͎̘̣̘͈̺͍͓̞͎̻̐̔́͆͟͢͞wls at you, and prepares to fight you. Lucky for yourself, you're badass bunny material, so you get in therę̴̭̩̞̳̻ͣͧͧͪ͑̿̑̀ and decide to rip her face apart! Go õ̴̝̫̙̫͎̘̣̘͈̺͍͓̞͎̻̐̔́͆͟͢͞n, do your ninja thing!

    ABYSS HUNTER HOSTILE ATTACK!
    For your battle audio pleasure


    Lillian, Lopunny (Medium), Normal type. 10 HP (+2 DMG Resist), 30% dodge rate, 1d4+2[Obsidian Dagger] attack die. 135 Speed.
    Anxia: Agent of Payload, Small, Fire type. 8 HP, 40% dodge rate, 1d2+2 attack die. 65 Speed.

    L̫͈̤̟͔̙̣i̦͙̞l͉̖l͎̯̩͕̦̹ͅi͖̗̹a͍̼̤̞̤̟̲ṋ͖ g͍̰e̟̞t̫͙͙̙̝s ̮͉̖̪͇̼to ̱̙̹̩̗̤k̘̪͈i͇̩l̲͕͓͉l͖͚̭̠͎i̱̻͍n̬̰̭͔g̰̩̩̺̹͕ ̰̱̟͇̩fi̙̣͖͕̗͉͇r͈sț̗̣̺̹̲͈!̰̰̲͇̺̦ ͉͎̜͍N͉̭͚̻y̘̬a̫̦͔̳͇̖̫ ̹͎h̤a ̥ḫa̭ ̗̭̪͕ḥ͔a̝̱̲ͅͅ!̙!̞͕!̝̜̗ ̟̮̯K͎̣͈͖i̝͔̣̯l̮͖̯͕̹̰͈l̤͇̱ ̦̘'̗̦̯͍̘͔͙e͚̞͓̲̥ͅm ͍̬͙̼g̩͈̙̖̠o̙͉̥̪o̫d!̞̖̩

    Slaughtering Commence!

    You charge in there like a b͔̳̬a͕̣̠͖̜̣t̪̠̟̥ o̝͎̱u͈̥̳͎t͔̬͖̦̰ͅͅ ̻̖̻̫͈̩o̠͇͍̯͓f̺̬̰̜͚̗̼ ͖̦͓̥h̺̭̬̦̰̟͎e͎̳̻̠͉̠l̻̻͉̝ḻ͍̙͇̜̘̱, really wanting to avenge Old Lace! You get ready to ram that Obsidian Dagger into An̪̳̗̠̞̖̫͖̟̪͈̹̲̞͚̪̦͌ͤ̂͛̍ͥ̉ͦ̎͒̚͝ͅxia's eyeball and skewer it like an olive in a cocktail glass! Ouch!

    Lillian rolls 76%, hit! 4 points of damage, +2 from Obsidiant Dagger = 6 damage! CRITICALLY WOUNDED
    Anxia: 2HP Remaining


    And... HOLY CRAP MATURE RATING, it actually works and you totally ram that dagger into hę̴̭̩̞̳̻ͣͧͧͪ͑̿̑̀r freakin' skull through her eyeball, permanen̪̳̗̠̞̖̫͖̟̪͈̹̲̞͚̪̦͌ͤ̂͛̍ͥ̉ͦ̎͒̚͝ͅtly blinding that creepy ass lizard bitch in the eye! And you take a nice chunk out of her diseased brain as well.

    "NEYAYEHEYEYYEAȂ͚̻̭̐Ḁ̩ͬͣ͒̈̃ͭA̩̙̬ͨ̅̈́̍̐̄ͧȂ͈̣ͭ̔̈̂͒ ̜͖̥͉̦̘̣A͇̱̠̜͚͎͎͇ͤ͗͒ͅH͓͎̻̭̟͔͐̊͆̓ͭ̀͊ͯ̓H̩͚͙̍H̪͙̱̒ͩͤ̊̚ ̺H̘͖̠̀H̱̼̼̉͂̓̇̾͛͌H͎͇͉͇̟̰̉̊͑̎ͫ!͉̙̤̙̣̘ͮͫ̏͒ͅ" Anxia screams as you yan̶̗̼̲̪͂͛̆̽̌̎́̈̏͋̀̚͠k your dagger out of her eye.

    Lordy, it's A͎͐͆́̉̌W̬͇̲̭̪̫̞̣͗͑̽͆F̳͇̜̿̽̽ͬͦͫ̔̆U̞̗̞̭ͥ̓̄ͣͯ͛́L̒̊͒͗́ ̲̼͇̟̭͓̱!̞̖̥͈͒̅̌ͅ But actually satisfying too! *Plays comedy sitcom laugh track.*

    She wildly tries to fry you with a fireball, but with black blood and guts gushing from her eye socket, well... let's see.

    Anxia rolls 95%, hit! 2 points of damage, +2 (you canno̴͇̲̞̭͔ͨͤ͑ͦ͘t grasp the true nature of this Abyssal force) - 2 from Enigma Berry hijinx = 2 points of damage!
    Lillian: 8HP Remaining


    Oh wow, despite carving up her eye and brain like a jack o' lantern, she still gets a nasty fireball, toasting your bunny behind a little. But as the living advertisement for Enigma Berries, you manage to brush off most of that burning and put o̴͇̲̞̭͔ͨͤ͑ͦ͘ut the fire. Maybe that'll scar nicely!

    You then̶̗̼̲̪͂͛̆̽̌̎́̈̏͋̀̚͠ charge back in, going from Anxia's hę̴̭̩̞̳̻ͣͧͧͪ͑̿̑̀ad this time! Or maybe the other eye!

    Lillian rolls 10% Oh, but you whiff!
    Anxia: 2HP Remaining


    She quickly jumps out of the way! Well, she may be half-blind an̶̗̼̲̪͂͛̆̽̌̎́̈̏͋̀̚͠d a little dumber now, but she doesn't seem to be totally wrecked!

    She then attacks back, spitting fire everywhere at you!

    Anxia rolls 14%, whoops!
    Lillian: 8HP Remaining


    No, no, wait, she totally misses you because she can barely see with all the blood on her face and she might have forgotten what day it is. Yeah. So she blows fire in the wrong direction and it's actually quite comical.

    You decide to end her stupidity and give her another round of jabbing! Nay ya, take that!

    Lillian rolls 48! Slammin'! 2 poin̶̗̼̲̪͂͛̆̽̌̎́̈̏͋̀̚͠ts of +2 from Obsidiant Dagger = 4 damage!
    Anxia: -2HP Remaining


    SQUISH! You pop her other ę̴̭̩̞̳̻ͣͧͧͪ͑̿̑̀ye like a grape and yep, once again, the dagger rams through her eye socket and cleaves up the other half of her brain. Eww! You put your bunny foot to her face, and push downward to yank the dagger back out of her skull. Eww, out co̴͇̲̞̭͔ͨͤ͑ͦ͘mes the chopped up eye bits and the optic nerve with it!

    LILLIAN WINS! Anxia the Charmander has been SLAUGHTERED by the Emissaries!

    Lillian has gained $145SP$!


    Old Lace, sorry, but you don't even get a copy of our homę̴̭̩̞̳̻ͣͧͧͪ͑̿̑̀ game to play with your friends and family.

    With Anxia really dead bę̴̭̩̞̳̻ͣͧͧͪ͑̿̑̀yond dead, you head to Madder's body, and then̶̗̼̲̪͂͛̆̽̌̎́̈̏͋̀̚͠ use your Sitrus Berry to revive him. After you squish that berry into Madder's mouth via reaching awkwardly under his silly baggy Pikachu costume, he slo̴͇̲̞̭͔ͨͤ͑ͦ͘wly comes to and remembers all the things he wants to kill here.

    Madder the Mimikyu has been rescued by Lillian the Lopunny! Celebrate with beer an̶̗̼̲̪͂͛̆̽̌̎́̈̏͋̀̚͠d Hot Pockets!

    Old Lace, well, he would have liked to party, but oh well. Better luck n̶̗̼̲̪͂͛̆̽̌̎́̈̏͋̀̚͠ext time!

    Old Lace the Buzzwole (L: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 12/12 | Sanity: 0/8 | Purity: 6/8
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Diplomacy | Abilities: Escort/Protect, Rescue/Escape
    Equipment: [E: Rod of Light] (2d4 & 1d6 holy damage)
    Trait: Stealthy


    Lillian the Lopunny (M: Normal)
    Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Diplomacy | Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Trait: Lucky
    Equipment: [E: Obsidian Dagger], Enigma Berry (until Day 8 Day Cycle)

    Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Health: 4/8 | Sanity: 5/8 | Purity: 5/12
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Seinaru | Abilities: Investigate
    Trait: Stealthy

    Be the villain you we̖̞̪̟̦̻re bo͙̟̝͕͔̘̦̦rn to be.
    Stop waiting for s̻̩̬̱̗ome̖̞̪̟̦̻one to co͙̟̝͕͔̘̦̦me along and corrupt yo͙̟̝͕͔̘̦̦u.
    Succumb to the̖̞̪̟̦̻ darknes̻̩̬̱̗s yourself.

  4. #484
    Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Truly the Clauncher (S: Water)
    Health: 8/8| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 5/12
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Technical | Abilities: Escort/Protect
    Trait: Charming


    EDIT EDIT EDIT: Let me crunch down on one of those Enigma Berries. I have no idea what I'm dealing with...

    The Vessels of Banishment are brought and shown to us, now that each one is purified and we know what each one truly is. Offered to us to be wielded as weapons, we cautiously consider, then select our most suited implements.

    Equip: Crusader Spear

    It is an empowering moment. I am beyond hope for those citizens already reaped by the Stalkers, and the guilt of their deaths and damnation falls, in part, on me. It's heavy. But it was all in pursuit of this. Without us, without me, Yaru would have been doomed. I must remind myself that, no matter what could have been, we are making a difference... This world was already lost when we arrived. The Emissaries are here only to do what they can to try to Salvage... Salvage Keep.

    Battle Stance: Fight

    With the Crusader Spear in claw, I leave the Emissary Quarters with the others. Walking in a group, I, Lillian, Dracobolt, and Old Lace meet Bixas the Pinsir, and with Lillian at the point, beg him to teach us to Rescue.

    Learn: Rescue/Escape

    Old Lace observes the lesson, lending beginner's expertise and gearing up for the missions ahead, and Lillian supplements with how it feels to be on the other side - her own experience as an amateur Escapee. And then we go our separate ways. The Sheriff and Battle-Bunny begin tracking Anxia to Payload's lair, and I pull Dracobolt aside. "You and I," I tell him before he has time to scurry away, "are going to save Brass."

    Rescue: Brass the Braixen

    Dracobolt has been flighty and excitable. He's been frivolous and impatient. Even now, he seems to have somehow found time to broker a deal with a wandering mercenary to come along on this mission. It's unnecessary, but I can't fault him for trying so hard. I only hope he got a good deal - no need to brief somebody for a one-time thing.

    Despite Dracobolt's general demeanor, I feel confident about the Rescue. We both wield Banishing Vessels. We both are fresh on our skills. We know that Brass was attacked and bested by a Water Type, like me, and while that limits my effectiveness should we meet the same Disciple of Repose, it nearly un-limits Draco's.

    We both have our own way of tracking through water: the Pikachu can conduct energy through it, and I sense the life-stuff innately, as though this body was born to rely on it.

    "Make sure you pay attention to the direction we're going," I tell my companion. "I want to be able to come back here later and search for clues."
    Truly has avoided the followers of the Abyss...

    Grabbing the Crusader Spear with your claw and an Enigma Berry, you head out into the night. On the way there, you follow the dark path, munching on your Enigma Berry as the night sky hangs overhead. It seems to come sooner these days and the stars don't shine quite as bright as they used to...

    When you find your way to Bixas, you join up with Lillian, following along as Bixas gives you a quick overview of the process of running a search and rescue, and not to fall into the same traps and hazards that the victim might have fallen into. The other part is understanding the psychology behind it and thinking like a kidnapper so you know what to watch out for.

    Tracking and keeping an eye out for signs and disturbances is not only helpful when it comes to making sure you find them, but for also having situational awareness. You feel a lot of this information isn't something you would have picked up accidentally, and learning about all these tracking concepts has definitely opened your mind to new potentials.

    Truly has learned Rescue/Escape!

    At this point, you head out to track down Brass while Lillian heads out to find what became of Madder.

    Weapon in your claw, you feel you're ready to take on whatever horrors the Abyss might have in store...

    Truly the Clauncher (S: Water)
    Health: 8/8| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 5/12
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Technical | Abilities: Escort/Protect, Rescue/Escape
    Trait: Charming
    Equipment: [E: Crusader Spear] (2d8+2 holy damage), Enigma Berry (until Day 9 Night Cycle)

    Making it double with Caite-Chan!

  5. #485
    Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Alright, First things first I gotta munch on these berries. 1 Sitrus berry, 2 Spelon, and 2 Starf berries should bring me to tip top shape.

    After a fine snack I shall make my way downtown to speak with Willow, I need to tell them about this underground drug trade going on. This information isn't free though, Those darn drug traders have a certain Utopian item the other emissaries and myself have been looking for and I would very much appreciate it if we were given it as soon as these criminals are captured. I'll have to discuss the matter diplomatically with Willow while I've got their attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I will quickly eat berries to restore health, then go with Adrian to talk to Willow.

    After that, I will eat an enigma berry, equip the Starhail Staff and investigate Krenta's body.
    Adrian and Carly have avoided the followers of the Abyss...

    After eating a Sitrus, two Spelon, and two Starf berries, Adrian feels much better and more capable than he did before.

    Adrian has gained 4 points of Health, 4 points of Sanity, and 4 points of Purity.

    Tonight, Carly decides to join him and before they head out, she eats a Sitrus Berry and a Oran Berry.

    Carly has gained 6 points of Health.

    After that, she takes the Starhail Staff and joins Adrian as they both head out the door.

    Feeling much more refreshed now, you both head out into the night to find Willow and tell her the truth. It takes a bit of time to track her down to her first floor apartment in the Trinket Tower, but Adrian first approaches and knocks on her door, knowing if this Sway operation is to be intercepted, it needs to be done tonight or that window of opportunity is gone.

    After knocking on her front door, she opens it and you see the Miltank before you, wondering what's going on.

    "Hello, Willow," Adrian greets her. "We found out what's going on at Shila's Educations. Sansheel and Desnim are using the area to smuggle Sway. "

    "We don't have a whole lot of time," Carly clues her in. "After tonight, whatever they've been doing will be finished."

    "Figures" she mutters, sighing. "Not surprised with those two clowns, but if Sway smuggling operations are involved... right, I'd better get Typhen and Zephie to look into this. They have no tolerance for Sway abuse and I'm sure they'd be happy to have an opportunity to nip something like this in the bud. We'd better go right now."

    "They have something we need," Adrian tells Willow. "It's a Utopian charm and right now it's in their possession."

    "It's yours if we can get it," Willow tells you. "Hopefully they still have it..."

    Traveling with Willow, you both head to the Mercenary Guild, knowing that's where Typhen is usually stationed. The three of you run there quickly, knowing chances are good Sansheel and Desnim may be close to finishing and if this is to work, they need to be caught red-handed, in the act.

    Once you all arrive at the Mercenary Guild, you find your way past the several groups of mercenaries exchanging supplies and information to find the Luxio, having just wrapped up a conversation with some of his associates.

    "Typhen, we've got a problem," Willow addresses him.

    "It's a Sway smuggling operation being handled by Sansheel and Desnim," Carly gives him the details. "Tonight may be their big night and they tried to bribe us."

    "They may be finishing up tonight," Adrian tells Typhen and the others. "Whatever they had hidden all this time may be out in the open now."

    "Let me get Zephie and a few of the others," Typhen tells you both, looking like he's going to enjoy this. "I've been itchin' to shut down these clowns for a while, but it's been a pain without enough probable cause."

    Typhen leaves for just a moment, but shortly after, Zephie the Scrafty is behind him, followed by a battle-seasoned Beartic, a guile Nuzleaf, a watchful and vigilant Vaporeon, and a bulky Electrivire. You both have a distinct feeling Sansheel and Desnim are not going to have a good time.

    "Shila's Educations, huh?" Zephie asks with a sinister smile, cracking her knuckles. "Punks probably thought a schoolyard wasn't a place anyone would think of searching to find that Sway crap."

    "We almost missed them, they're about to wrap up tonight," Typhen tells the rest of the crew. "But I did say almost. Let's go."

    You all follow the band of veteran mercenaries to Shila's Educations, and it's quite clear this is definitely not going to be hard for them at all. It's the eight of you versus only the two of them. Quickly and quietly, the nine of you approach the schoolyard, and you can see Sansheel the Poliwhirl and Desnim the Eelektrik. They're unloading several packs of material, which isn't so obvious quite yet that it's Sway, but you imagine it's because they're ready to load them up and send them off to their other clients in the smuggling ring.

    Typhen takes point, arranging his team into a tactical formation around the perimeter. You both imagine he's been on much harder missions before, so to him and the rest of his team, this is probably a walk in the park, but he's still taking precautions. Willow and the both of you decide to accompany Typhen while Zephie keeps a lookout, directing the other members of the team. It already doesn't look too good for Sansheel and Desnim as they've got absolutely no where to run now.

    Just as Sansheel digs up the final packages of the Sway cache, the four of you approach them. At first, Sansheel looks up and sees Adrian and Carly first, admirably thinking you both might be here to help him, but then he sees Willow and Typhen standing besides you. The look on his face immediately goes south.

    "You... ratted us out," Sansheel looks back at you, highly disappointed. "Quite the little snitches, aren't you?"

    "We were never on your side, Sansheel," Adrian reminds him. "You can't win this."

    "You know what Sway does to Pokémon," Carly tells him. "Nobody wins from this."

    "Oh, we'll see about that, now!" Sansheel shouts out, moving in for the attack.

    Desnim quickly joins him, thinking you four are the only ones involved in this ambush. But that quickly goes into the gutter when the Electrivire slams right into him and the Beartic immediately rams the side of Desnim's head with his icy fist, nearly putting the Eelektrik into a concussion.

    A short fight breaks out, but it doesn't last for long. Only three of the mercenaries actually get involved, including Zephie, and before you know it, both Sansheel and Desnim are pulverized so fast that some of the other mercenaries that wanted to get in on the action are left disappointed.

    "Are you kidding me?" the Vaporeon asks in shock, disappointed she didn't get to even get one attack in. "Come on, I wanted to get in on that!"

    "Man, you two losers are perfect for each other," Zephie laughs, picking a dazed Sansheel and dizzy Desnim off the ground. "Couldn't even give us twenty seconds of fighting."

    "S-Screw you," Sansheel spits. "There were like... nine of you and... o-only two of us."

    "Go cry to a wall about it, you two are busted," Zephie smiles cynically at him. "Come on, let's go and collect all this garbage."

    Before they're dragged away, you approach Sansheel and Typhen joins you.

    "Fork it over," Adrian demands from him.

    "F-fork what over?" Sansheel asks.

    "The Utopian charm," Carly remind him. "The one you bribed us with before."

    "I sold it!" he laughs. "Ha, ha, bet you didn't-"

    Before he finishes, Typhen charges up his electricity and Zephie quickly lets him go knowing what's about to go down. Seconds later, Typhen unleashes a furious Thunderbolt attack into the Poliwhirl, thoroughly electrocuting him. When the harsh electrical discharge is over, Sansheel collapses like a rag doll.

    "Bastard's probably lying," Typhen tells you. "Search him."

    Adrian moves in and search through Sansheel's pouches and packs, finding a lot of papers, keys, but then you come across the Utopian charm that he taunted you with. You pull it out and feel it radiating with a holy glow.

    "Yep," Typhen nods.

    [Angel's Dawn] has been added to the Team Inventory.

    "They bribed you?" Willow asks, surprised. "The nerve of these two hooligans..."

    "Yep," Carly rolls her eyes as Adrian shurgs. "500 Splinters to let this go on."

    Willow sighs, but she nods and she reaches into one of her pouches. After pulling out a Gem, she looks to you, and hands it to you.

    "You did the right thing," Willow tells you, offering the Purple Gem to you. "I know this isn't as much as what they promised you, but you've helped make this town a safer and cleaner place. Sway... it's no good and it just covers up the problems that Pokémon need to face head-on."

    [Purple Gem] has been added to the Team Inventory.

    SIDE MISSION COMPLETED: "Willow's Hunch"!

    Thanks to your efforts, the streets of Salvage Keep will be cleaner, safer, and healthier with this drug smuggling operation shut down.

    Adrian Aylian the Lucario (M: Fighting/Steel)
    Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Trait: Resourceful

    Carly the Yanmega (L: Bug/Flying)
    Health: 12/12 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 8/8
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Technical
    Trait: Nimble
    Equipment: [E: Starhail Staff] (2d12 holy damage), Enigma Berry (until Day 9 Night Cycle

    Making it double with Caite-Chan!

  6. This post has been liked by:


  7. #486
    Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I will quickly eat berries to restore health, then go with Adrian to talk to Willow.

    After that, I will eat an enigma berry, equip the Starhail Staff and investigate Krenta's body.
    The "death" of Krenta isn't something you quite understand. He was reported to be dead, but then as a ghost, how could that be true? And then there was the fact Lillian reported him being completely hostile.

    Nothing about it makes sense, so you head to Slippery Park, wondering if you might still find him there, lurking. Part of you isn't sure why he attacked outright, but when you finally arrive at the park in the dead of night, you have a strange feeling that something even darker is at work here, and even traces of the Stalkers slightly linger here. Among the dark trees and the chilling night air, you search for the hostile ghost, something most others would be trying to avoid and run away from given the circumstances.

    When you finally find him among the shadows, you analyze and assess the situation from afar, observing every aspect of the Haunter's body. The truth that you find is beyond disturbing...

    {Krenta's Body: <Technical>}

    Krenta is neither alive nor dead. What you discern is the dark work of Netherfall. A ethereal incision has been cut into the head of Krenta, and you uncover that a dark, otherworldly lobotomy has been performed here with Krentra's brain being replaced with an ecto-neural artificial intelligence device. You easily can determine that this dark and unholy science has created an abomination that could only be possible with skills and powers derived from the Abyss itself. There isn't a chance a normal Pokémon would be capable of such an unholy level of mad science and deplorable necromatic engineering.

    Carly rolls for Stealth! 55%
    Stealth Check: 32! Success!


    Concealing yourself in the shadows, holy weapon in hand, you softly and quickly move in. Krenta, under the influence of this dark programming, does not detect you.

    You're hoping you can make this as fast as possible...

    HOSTILE ATTACK!
    For your battle audio pleasure


    Carly, Large, Bug/Flying type. 12HP, 20% dodge rate, 2d12 attack die. 95 Speed.
    Krenta, Medium, Ghost/Poison type. 10HP, 30% dodge rate, 1d4 attack die. 95 Speed.

    Carly has earned First Strike from Stealth.

    Fight!

    Moving in quickly, weapon in hand, you softly but quickly dart through the shadows and among the trees, sneaking up behind Krenta, discharging the staff with a holy light.

    Carly rolls 18% Miss!
    Krenta: 10 HP Remaining.


    Krenta, suddenly realizes he's under attack, quickly and narrowly dodges the holy blast from the Starhail Staff. However, mostly robotically, he doesn't even say anything in return, but simply attacks with ghostly orb of deathly shadows.

    Krenta rolls 39% Hit! 2 Damage - 2 DMG (Enigma Berry Resistance) = 0 Damage
    Carly: 12HP Remaining.


    The attack's dark and spectral energies strike you, but the pain and agony simply melts away from the defensive power of the Enigma Berry. Moving quickly, you unleash another holy strike, hoping to land it this time to exorcise the ghostly apparition.

    Carly rolls 19% Miss!
    Krenta: 10 HP Remaining.


    Once again, Krenta dodges the holy beam, and it seems apparent the artificial intelligence was programmed to be very combat capable.

    Following his dark programming, Krenta acts in violence once again, unleashing another shadowy ball of ghostly destruction at you.

    Krenta rolls 58% Hit! 2 Damage - 2 DMG (Enigma Berry Resistance) = 0 Damage
    Carly: 12HP Remaining.


    But once again, the damage melts off of you and you decide on a new strategy and plan of attack, using the trees to obstruct Krenta's vision and disrupt his observations. In the hopes that his combat programming fails to adapt to this, you strike quickly with a holy beam, hoping for the best.

    Carly rolls 84% hit! 11 Damage!
    Krenta: -1 HP Remaining.


    The plan works, and the AI governing Krenta's body and mind is unprepared to assess and counteract your strategy. The holy blast strikes head on, immediately destroying the specter in one, brutal strike of blazing, holy light.

    CARLY WINS!

    When the holy fire dies down and the embers fade, there is nothing left of Krenta. It pains you that it had to come to this, but if you hadn't stopped this dark controlling of Krenta's body, Netherfall simply would have used him as an instrument of murder.

    For now, Salvage Keep is a little safer, but the real source of the evil still needs to be stopped.

    Among the ethereal ashes of Krenta's body, you find a few of his belongings. You know the real Krenta would want you to have them, to avenge what was done to him and find a way to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else...

    $140SP$ has been added to Carly's Inventory.
    [M: Obsidian Ingot] has been added to the Team Inventory.


    You decide to bury the ghostly ashes by a nearby bush, and when the task is done, you head home. Despite the darkness that you've had to face tonight, there is still hope lingering on, fighting against the darkness.

    There is still time to set things right...

    Carly the Yanmega (L: Bug/Flying)
    Health: 12/12 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 8/8
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Technical
    Trait: Nimble
    Equipment: [E: Starhail Staff] (2d12 holy damage), Enigma Berry (until Day 9 Night Cycle

    Making it double with Caite-Chan!

  8. This post has been liked by:

    Lychee 

  9. #487
    Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Can Mistee learn Rescue, and then rescue Brass? :D
    The Abyss has Mistee in their sights...

    You head out to meet with Bixas, knowing the Emissaries need all hands on deck for the rescues that need to be undertaken. With Brass's life on the line, you decide to pitch in for the rescue effort. You know he would do the same for you.

    Once you meet with Bixas the Pinsir, he goes over the basics. Situational awareness, and making sure you don't fall into the same kinds of dangers and hazards that might have befallen the ones you're trying to rescue. He informs you how to be on the lookout for anything that might seem odd or out of place. It's not about being paranoid, it's about being vigilant and observant.

    He then covers the main aspect of tracking and discerning what might seem out of place in the environment. Disturbances in the ground, in the trees, in the mud, all signs to be on the lookout for and how to hunt down the captors. Usually captives don't go down without a fight and a fuss, and in the process, signs of dragging, kicking, and other evidence of being moved beyond their will can be present.

    Lastly, breaking a captive out of bondage. Cutting or untying knots, loosening chains, and whatever else might be necessary to free a captive from being a hostage. And the end of the lessons, you feel much better prepared now.

    Mistee has learned Rescue/Escape!

    While Bixas can't accompany you, he has given you what you need to track down and find Brass. While there's still time tonight, you decide to join Truly in this mission...

    Mistee the Bulbasaur (M: Grass/Poison)
    Health: 7/10 | Sanity: 7/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Technical | Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Trait: Charming

    Making it double with Caite-Chan!

  10. #488
    Tears and Dark Crimes! AglOme OEn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Enjoying M̥͖͈͈̪̦ay͉heṃ̬̰
    Posts
    714
    RESCUE MISSION INITIATED: Brass the Braixen.
    Starring Truly the Clauncher and Mistee the Bulbasaur!

    Poor Brass just wantë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕d to pluck some goodies out of the Tunnel Ruins! And then̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ some j̵̡̧͈̘̀̇͆͗â̵͉ć̴̮̅͝k̴͖̲̀͑̇͝-̴̟̟̻̊͛́m̶͔̭̉͂͘ä̸̧͚̎͗g̷̣̹̤͒ģ̴̣̞̿̈́̂o̵͙͚̬̓̈́͝t̵͊ ̘̰̂͑ like Renge, a freaking PSYDUCK of all Pokémơ̸̹̮̲̜̗̞̮͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̢̨̧̮͙͇͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅn, took him out. It was awful, yeah. You're going to have to pay me big to destroy the recording I madë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕.

    So you both head over to the Tunn̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘el Ruins to see where Brass got smacked upside the h̴̺̗́͌̾e̴͕̱͑͜å̷̹̟̜d̴̦̜̼̞͐͌̃. Well, you find the site of the mayhem pretty easily. Puddles and blast marks everywhere! You definitely know that's not an everyday thing, so you decidë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̲͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕ to check around and Mistee figures out hey, this is where Psyduck boy dragged Brass. So you hunt them down and you fin̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘d there's a half-submerged apartment building në̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉̦̺́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕arby that dates before the crap-hit-the-fan times. It looks like ḧ̵̲́͠e̶̹̍l̶͈̰͗̔͆l̷̼̾̈́, but to anyone with low standards, you could live ơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͓͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅut of it. Not well, but it might be better than camping at least!

    Truly rolls Stealth: 52%
    Mistee Rolls Stealth: 58%


    Eh, not too shabby. We'll see hơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅw much this sucks for you!

    You track it an̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘d it seems like this is where Rë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉̦̺́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕nge dragged Brass off to. Truly, armed with his butt-kicking Crusader Spear, takes point while Mistee watches their back just in case someone wants to rip them from behind. You know they LOVE to do that!

    Truly steps through one of the windows of the sunken̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ apartment building, and oh hë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉̦̺́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕ll, there's a sudden hissing sound! What loơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͇͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅks like some dark, shadowy hand grenade drơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͇͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅps before the both of you and there's a sudden ë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉̦̺͕́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕xplosion of deathly shadows, evil, and decay! Oh goodië̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̲͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕!

    Truly has taken̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ 3 damage to Health (5-2 from Enigma Berry)!
    Truly has taken̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ 3 damage to Purity (5-2 from Enigma Berry)! Owchies


    GUH, even with your Enigma Berry, the agony S̸̠̩͋̀̍͒̆U̵̢̡̧̬̠̞̪̱̹͉̇̅̂̊̓̈́C̶̛̫̮̪̘͕̐̽̇̾͛̕K̴͍̹̏̑͊͒͝ ͖S̶̢̧̖̞̖̳̼̅͆̽̓͝!̶̡̨̣͖̘͖̭̗̪̹̀̉̋ͅ Truly take the damage right to the FACE while servin̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘g as an effective meat shield for Mistee. See, that's teamwork! Except the shadows of death and decay go right through Truly as well and decide to have some gen̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘erous bites at Mistee soul, chowing down on it.

    Mistee has taken 5 damage to Purity!

    Boy, did that suck! The vomit you hurl out is a putrid black! Suddenly life j̴̳̞͗͐́͂̊͛̑̚u̷̙̱̯̼̲̼̮͙̟̇͜s̴̳̈́̃̾̐t̵̝͊̀̀̂̉̈́ ̷̢̬̫͍̗̪̫͐̍͐̈̚s̴͖̥͖̙͇͙̓͌̉u̵̟̮̐́͊͐̀̐͑c̶̗͔̯̿̅̔̇̃̾̐̚k̶ ̯̰̹͕̩̠̿̀́ṡ̴̳̭ͅ, but you try to focus on Brass, and you see him, stuffë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̲͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕d in a corner besides some busted metal tables and chairs. Boy, the inside of this building looks like hell. And that wallpaper... so dated! It's peeling off anyway with some mighty fin̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘e holes in the wall. And the ceiling tiles are falling down as well.

    And hey, Ren̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ge is there! Waving hello! Just kidding, he doesn't wave, he just comes right out and decides to k̴̤̒́i̷̮̭̙̩͌̒̓̓͑́͂̏̕͝ĺ̸̛̙̥̓͌̓̂̓̓̚̚͝l̴̢̛̮̩̂͂͑͋̇̈́͑̿ ̙͜ ̷̛̜̭̳̒̎͠b̶̢̓̈̌͘͜ȯ̶̬̎̿͠ț̸͉̗̣͓̗͖̦̏͐͂͜͜͠͝h̵̜͛̈̿͑̈̃͝ ̯ ̷̨̧̰̯̣̗̩̠̱̰͎̎̇̈̀̈̈̒̿̈́o̴̡̫͇̩̼̭̭̻̼̼͐f̸̜̲̼̰͐̃̉͋̈́͂͛́̽͜ ̡̡̪ ̶̢̠̟̗͝y̷͇͎̥͎̣͓̪͆̍̏͆̊̓̓͗̀͠͝o̸̯̼̞̘͑̊̓̂͂̏̊̈́̑ǘ̸͊͐̍̈́̇̈́ ̱̠̦̱̙́̐. Oh, and guess what! This whole time, an Abyss Hunter was following Mistee around, waiting for the perfect ơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͓͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅpportunity to strike. So n̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ow Renge has a friend! You see a darkly, evil Forretress emerge besides the deranged Psyduck, its eyes flaring with evil and hatred.

    Let's just get to killing, shall we!?

    ABYSS HOSTILE ATTACK!
    For your battle audio pleasure


    Enkax, En̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘voy of Indulge Fortress (Medium), Bug/Steel Type. 10 HP, 30% dodge rate, 1d4 attack die. 40 Speed.
    Renge: Disciple of Repose, Small, Water type. 8 HP, 40% dơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅdge rate, 1d2 attack die. 55 Speed.

    VS

    Truly, Clauncher (Small), Water Type. 5HP, 40% dodge rate, 2d8+2 Holy damagë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̲͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕, 44 Speed.
    Mistee, Bulbasaur (Small), Grass/Poison Type. 7HP, 40% dodge rate, 1d2 attack die. 45 Speed.

    Boy, you peeps are Ṣ̴̡̪̲̾͑̑̌̀L̴̢̩̹̤͖̟͊͛̀̑͌͝O̵̧͎͇̜͇̱̲͇̖͌̓̊͌͂̑̅͜Ẁ̶̓̇̕ ̢̨̛͚̠͈̱̲͚̘̇̎̈́.

    TURN ORDER:
    #1 Renge the DeRAn̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘Ged Psyduck
    #2 Mistë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕e
    #3 Truly
    #4 Enkax as DeMơ̸̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̢̨̧͇͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅNiC Fortrë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̲͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕ss


    E̴̢̛̠̜̤̯̰̹͓̮̎̓̈́̓͋͂ͅv̵̧̧͉̖̪̠̭͛̉̂͝͝ę̷̧̻̯̦̮̩͚̎͐̚̕͜R̴ ̨̛̠̮̼̹̼̔̃̈̉͠Ẏ̵̹̱̩̺̘̳̍̎̃̏̚ͅo̷͉̣̖͇̤̩̭̝̱͊͆̄̈́͋̓̕̚n̴̅̓ ͈̤̜̬͕̗̦̫͌͋̋Ȩ̵̧̤̥̣̦̗̟̲̦̋̋̃́́̇͐̐̀̚'̷̗̈́́̀S̴̺̪̞͓̗̈́͒͌̈́ ̢̻ ̷̡̞̣̳̝̪̠̠͉̍̍͜͜͝͠ģ̸̜͓̺͍͚͉̈́̌̃o̶̫̟͙͎͔̫̍̄̂͠I̷̎͑̑̽̀̊͆̌ ̨̩̪̗̮̑Ň̶̯̞͓̱͖̙͇́́́͐̏̓̃̅͌̂͜ͅg̴̢̪͈͛͂͌̚͝ ̸̧͕͓̺̱̿ţ̵̰̖͈̩̗̺̬̬̓̉͘͝O̴̳̊ ̷̯͍̮̤̊̃̐͂̍̌͌̋̂D̷͉̳̟͇̙̖͍̙̲͠I̶̡̝̖̘͔̬͖̝̺̲̊̅͋͝ͅe̶̢̟̒̍̃ ̻̟̘̻̪ͅ!̴̡̝̭̭̖̥̋̀̑̊̓̋̕̕͜

    Renge COMPLETELY LOSES HIS MIND and charges forward, intent on murdering Truly first because Truly's already barely clin̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ging on to life. When you think murder, you go after the weak! He attacks you with a hefty, sickly black blast of water, aiming for your eyes!

    Renge rolls 28% Should have stayed off the booze bë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉̦̺́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕fore battle!
    Truly: 5HP Remaining


    He totally flat-out misses and you barely need to even put any effort into dơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅdging it. Man, how did Brass lose to this asshole? Anyway, Mistee jumps in, throwing all kinds of slicing and dicing leaves right into Ren̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ge's fat, ugly duck face!

    Mistee rolls 59% Hit! 1 damage (Doubled, Grass VS Water) = 2 Damage!
    Renge: 8HP Remaining


    You feel like that really should have been more painful, but yep, it is what it is. Poopers. Well, in the process ơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͓͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅf trying to avoid friendly fire, Truly thinks Enkax is the biggë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕r threat and decides while Renge is going to have a hell of a time trying to fight a water type and a grass type as a water type who's c̶͓͙̍r̵̢͉͚͋͊ͅä̸̗́͊̏̀p̵̬̏͆ś̸̨͖̐á̷̧̛̜̀̓c̶̫͙͒͋k̸ ̥̌̿ ̵̡̦̣̣̋́o̸̩̰̫̞̓̈́u̵̟͖͙̟͑t̵̻̙͚̋͛͊ ̶̛̗̺̻ò̸̼͉͈̣̓́͝f̷̠̓͐̿͌ ̵̤͕͐͗̕l̷̼͔̈̓ṵ̴̡̎c̴͇̗̓k̶̛̫̽, it's the ugly bug nuggë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕t that needs to die. Truly strikes with his holy spear, eager to kill something! Are kabobs on the menu?

    Truly rolls 44% Hit! 16 damage! Ooh, you've got the high score for damage, old boy!
    Enkax: -6 HP Remaining, boy that's hilariously low.


    Enkax just... explodes in a shower of gore, body parts, brains, and holy crap, Nintendo and Game Freak would be so not crazy about readin̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘g me treat their beloved creatures this way right now. I'm doing it anyway. Fortress didn't even survive Dexit, so that goes to show they really don't care about him anyway. And wơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅw, you killed him before he even got his first turn! Slow and stë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉̦́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕ady gets your face ripped to bits!

    Enkax the Fortrë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̲͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕ss has been L̶̡͍̘̻̔̾̎̆u̷̹̱͉̦͐D̵̰̟̯͓͋i̴̱̺̽̓͌ć̶̞̥͖́R̶̲͑͆͘O̷͓̔͗͑ u̵͍̠̥̿s̵̨͚̺͐͛̀̎L̷̮̈́ỳ̵̦̽̎ ̷̪̊͂ͅG̴͎̜̉ͅO̵̜̜͓̍̒r̸̨̙̫̽̄͜ẽ̶̢̗͚̀Ḍ̶̥̥̺͒̀ by the Emissaries!
    Truly and Mistee get $75SP$ a piece! Even̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ though Truly did all the work! Bwah ha ha ha!


    Among the falling Fortress body parts, Renge goes after Truly again, barfing black watë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕r all over Truly's position! Too late to grab a poncho, ơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͓͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅld pal!

    [i]Renge rolls 81! 1 damage, halved (Water vs Water) = 1 damage!
    You cannot grasp the true nature of this Abyssal force...
    Truly suffers 4 points of Purity Damage! -2 from Enigma Berry means 2 Purity Damage... welp, it mean̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘s you're still dead anyway!


    Your spirit, already munched ơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͓͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅn by plenty of shadows, gets F̴̺̟̤̝̉U̴̲͘L̶͇͔͔͌L̴̙̋Y̷̬̼̆̽̌͝ ̷͔̪̠̭͂͋͊D̶̤̖̉̉Ĕ̷̹̱͛ͅV̷͉̠͈̍̓ͅṎ̵̧̨̺͕U̷͎̩̩͛̑̇R̵͑̀̈́ ̧̻͜Ḛ̵̋Ḏ̸̿̑̋̚ by the nightmarish WRATHS that Renge unleashes, making you his SECOND victim! Guys, come on. It's a PSYDUCK for crying out loud. Alsơ̸̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̢̨̧͇͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅ, Straf Berries say hello.

    Truly the Claun̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘cher has been U̸͍̠͉͗͆P̵̰̹̮̲͕̙͈͑͆͋̅ ̵̻̥̳͓̮̙̋̀̏̆̈̀̑͌̑̚A̶͈͙̙͍̟͕̖̐̋͌͒̔̂̓̚͝͠ͅN̵̨̢̢̲͚̞̦̠͎̏D ̵̡͎̪̰̟̱̭̈́͐̔̌́́̚ ̸̺͛̐̽́̐̿M̸̨̖͓̣̘̤͔̙̞͙̱̾́̃͒͒͠Ų̷̬̹̟̪̪̞͓̱̐̆̄̌̍͝R̸̼͌̀̈́ ̧͍̻̮Ḑ̴͙̝̺̣̐̆̅͠Ḛ̵̹̗̦͖̤͓̥͇̏̎̈́̏͂̉̋̎̾̾͜R̷̦̳̃͌̀́̑É̶̈́ ̧̰̬͎̹̖̳͆̓̽̕D̴̘͙̼̗̐̏̕ͅ by the Stalkers!
    Dơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅom Tracker:
    10/25

    Welp, it's up to Mistee now! She attacks and laun̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ches more leaves at Rengë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕'s face! Ripping it up would probably be an improvement!

    Mistee rolls 96% Hit! 2 damage, Dơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅubled (Grass VS Water) = 4 damage!
    Renge: 4HP Remaining


    "AHAHHAHAHAHAHA̴̧̡̛̞̖̻̮̠̩͖͛̉̎̍̏̓͐̚͝H̴̜̖̝̓͒̽̾̽́̕A̸͌ ̪̻̽̃̄̔͘̚͝Ḩ̴̨̱̦͈̞̮͙̳̈̊̏͝A̸̛̪͍̠̭̫̱̫͗̇͆̈́̒͗̈́͜H̸̡̦̪̖̅̚ ̡̲͇͍̻͖̫H̵̡̱͔̣͇̤̤̣͊̀̓Ă̵̛̳̟̤̮̔̆̔̽̎̾̄̂̚H̸̬̒̄͗̃̃̽͒̀͝ͅ ̤̩̫̩̯Ä̷̳̙̹̝̻̯̜́͌͜!" Renge screams!

    His face is a bleeding travesty, but he trië̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕s vomiting up more dark water all over you, tryin̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘g to devour your spirit too, now!

    [i]Renge rơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅlls 50% Hit! 2 Damage, halved (Water VS Grass) = 1 damage!
    Mistee: 6 HP Remaining.
    You cann̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ot grasp the true nature of this Abyssal force...
    Mistee suffers 1 point of Purity Damage!


    Gawd, the damage is just laughable. Heck, if you had eaten̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ an Enigma Berry too, yơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅu wouldn't even be feeling this!

    You decide tơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅ try and whip Renge's bleeding, ripped up face with your vine whips! Rip it up some more!

    Mistee rolls 38% Miss!
    Renge: 4HP Remaining


    But Renge insists on being a p̶̟͉̖͖͉̞̪̺̰̯̹̑͆͝a̸͓̭̓̓̋̓i̵͖̥̔̌̊͗̉͌̊͜n̵͛̄̿́̈́̀͊̚̚ ̢ ̸̡͕̪̅͝ǐ̷̛̜͙̪̜̮̳̓͌̈́͌͐͗n̸̢̠͉̫̰̲͉͖̲̄̌͘̕ͅ ̴̨̣̪̹̮̫̼̒̈̓̽͌̔̔̅͐́̚ṯ̴͚̽͊̔͌̍̀̏̄̚̚ḧ̵̻̘͚̜̮̯̬͇̝̝͇͊͐̚ e̷̡̨͎͖̼͎͕̱̊̅̽̆ ̴̟̩̟̭͖̝̏͆̈́̈́̈́̀̂͘͝ạ̸̢̫̟̜̩̜͎̞̜̿̽͜ń̸̠̜̙̟͈͈̺̈̉̾̉̓̉̐͠u ̸̨̧̥͖̳̈́̈́s̶̛͕͍͒̎͠ and quickly dashes away before throwin̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘g up some more putrid water on you!

    Ren̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ge rolls 29% Miss!
    Mistee: 6 HP Remaining


    He totally missë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕s you as you jump out of the way. You feel like you would give him the finger if you could, but throwing more razơ̸̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̢̨̧͇͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅr leaves in his face is a fan̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘tastic substitute for that lovely offensive gesture.

    Mistee rolls 89%! Hit! 2 damage, Doubled (Grass VS Water) = 4 damage!
    Renge: 0HP Remaining


    MISTë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕E WINS! Rengë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕ the Psyduck has been F̷̛̲̳̰͔̤͎̜̪̲̺̖͗̑͋͛͂̎̎̂͌̋ų̷͈̖̭̬̹̀͐̐̑r̶̩̺̻͙͛̇̄̽͝I̸͆ ̢̤̥̟̪͕͇̦̳̑͑̓̇͛̓̇̕Ǫ̵̹͕̳͗͆̽͂Ų̷̮̖͒̔̒́̉͜s̵̔̃̍̎̎͒͌͐͠͠ ̼͉L̷̫̂̅̅̕͠Y̵̩̣̝̟̆ ̶͓̉̑̃̋͑̂̉̐̊̇S̴̱͎̳̫̻͇̺̹̩̪͒̔̀̈͝h̸̖͕̙̎̑̒̊̈́͝R̶͕̺͇̲͑͆̎̍ ̦̤̣̤E̷͖͔̾͛̃́̆̉́͒͑̎̔D̵̢̨̢̙̱̣́́̆́̊͗̌̈́d̵̻̫͛̀͒̇̉̋̅̒̎̿́ ̧͙̱̖͔E̸̢̼̎͋̔͆d̸̡͉͖̠̟͓̏̋͒̅̈́͗͆͂ ̵̨̘͒͋̊̈͌͝ͅT̷̡̩̟̟̥̖̘̖̖̣̿͋͂̍̉͋̓͝o̶͎͔͖͛̈́ ̸̨̼͈͖̪̣͇̋̔D̶̡̮͈̘̼̟̈́͊͗Ę̶̠̩̤̞̖̲̗̝̤̪͌͊̂̂͠a̴̒͑͊͌̄̏̓̕͝ ̡̙̗̖T̴͖͙̹̪͍͍̹̏͐̌̋̋͋H̴̡̧̯̦̪̖̣̭̺̄̂ by the Emissarië̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̞̭̼̲͉̦̺͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕s!


    Mistee gets $150SP$ to keep all to herself because Truly's dead and has no more need for cash!


    OMG, you're completely covered with blood as Ren̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘ge explodes in a bloody mess just bë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉̦̺́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕cause. Renge is finally DEAD and now you can celebrate!

    You almost forgot why you even came here in the first place! You head over tơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧͓̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅ Brass, who looks like party hard for New Year's Eve came ë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉̦̺͕́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕arly for him. You ram an Oran Berry in his mouth, force his jaw to chew it without bitin̴̢̧̛͇̤̹̭̰̮̘̗̬̼͓͖͇̳̼͍̦̣͊̒̎͂͗́̓͆͊͘g his tongue in half, slap his face a bit to wake him up, and he comes to! Wakey, wakey!

    Brass the Braizen has been rescued by Mistee! Happy Ending! Kinda!

    You both decide to get the hell out ơ̸̢̹̮̲̜̗̞̮̮͙͇͓͆̓͂̇̇̅̄̆̃̌̑̌̐̽̑̽̃̑͆̓̂̔̿͑̀́̈́̀̎̆̑̓̑̚͝ ̢̨̧̻̥̱͕̩̯͍͈̣̱̹̯͖̗̞̘͙̫̰͇͎͕͙͜ͅf there and leave all the dë̵̢̢̛̻̩̗̙̞̭̼̲͉̦̺́́̌́̋̔̓͆̿̌̓͒̉̓̾̽̀̇͗̆̔̓͑͐̌̽̎̄̅̉̈͘͘ ̨͕̦̳͖̠͎̝̦̳͓̲͍̯̺̬̩͔͕ath and grim stuff behind. Happy trails on Holiday Road!

    Truly the Clauncher (S: Water)
    Health: 4/8| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 0/12
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Technical | Abilities: Escort/Protect, Rescue/Escape
    Trait: Charming
    Equipment: [E: Crusader Spear] (2d8+2 holy damage)


    Mistee the Bulbasaur (M: Grass/Poison)
    Health: 6/10 | Sanity: 7/8 | Purity: 4/10
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Technical | Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Trait: Charming

    Brass the Braixen (M: Fire)
    Health: 2/10| Sanity: 6/8 | Purity: 1/10
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Repair
    Trait: Resourceful

    Be the villain you we̖̞̪̟̦̻re bo͙̟̝͕͔̘̦̦rn to be.
    Stop waiting for s̻̩̬̱̗ome̖̞̪̟̦̻one to co͙̟̝͕͔̘̦̦me along and corrupt yo͙̟̝͕͔̘̦̦u.
    Succumb to the̖̞̪̟̦̻ darknes̻̩̬̱̗s yourself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •