Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Administrator

okay time to go to work and help us out! Cause some of us had a rougher night than others. I'll heal my own Purity using Medicine for 2 points, then I'll heal Lillian's health for 4 points, and top off Sam's Purity for 2 points.

Don't worry guys! I've got you covered!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Lillian is going to thank her lucky stars she survived the night and eat that sitrus berry for breakfast. Then, she'll take another sitrus from the team stash, and head on out.
    Surely, SURELY today wont be full of as many fights as the last few days! But... she has a sinking feeling that nothing is getting better anytime soon.

Lillian is heading out to see Imeida the Kangaskhan. It sounds like things have been going terribly for her since the death of her precious loved one, but she's an amazing fighter, and there must be a way to diplomatically say we need her help to save everyone else from the same sort of pain. She needs to be checked up on, too!

I'd like to purify the Corruption's Eye in the Tunnel Ruins with Seinaru.

Senior Moderator

I will use Clairvoyance on the Thundercaller Relic
    Last edited by EmeraldSky; 08-19-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Good to see my diplomatic words were of use, but ow. Poor Goldeen must have had that ring gnawing at them for quite some time. I hope they're able to rest well.

Proceeding forward, there's only one underwater location to search remaining. As I'm already using this somewhat uncomfortable aqua-gear, I shall take the opportunity to search b(31b) apartments 11-20 of Harmony's hideaway.

VPP

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I'd like to investigate Murder Scene #2: Scholars Guild

If I'm not allowed to do that, then I'll just question 55. Miyanta the Araquanid

"Ah, good, the tower's being returned to its former glory. I'll check in with darling Vex in a moment... first, we make sure nothing's settled into the rooms."

Search Floors 1 and 2 of Trinket Tower, taking anything not nailed down as my own making sure at least that much is proper. If there's still time, check in with my darling Vex and the medic Timpani to tell them the tower's clearing up, just be careful.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'm going to use Repair on the {Failing Pipes} over at (29) Trinket Tower. Something's got to be up with those! Yes, I brought plenty of duct tape!

And... also hope those shadows don't get too under my skin while I'm there. Shoo. Go away. Scram. Don't make me sing "This Little Light of Mine" now.
    You return to Trinket Tower at the crack of dawn, keen to nip this thing in the bud. The sooner you can deal with it, the easier life is going to be for the residents...and you figure that the scroll Vex offered up as payment to Nicklefool is important. It's a win/win situation for everybody involved...with the exception of the pain you know will come upon you.

You've faced this once before, and you can do it again. At least, that's what you tell yourself as you take a run-up towards the apartment tower and take wing, aiming to glide directly through to the pipes in the side of the building. Fear whispers in your ears as you go, beginning to make your skin crawl. Your wings and tail start to shudder as the pressure around you seems to increase and your body feels suddenly heavy. You look down, noting the grasping, moaning, writhing mass of shadowy, formless bodies beneath you. The realisation that you're falling directly towards them pulses through your body as a manifestation of panic, but there's little you can do as you're pushed down.

You scream as the first clawed hand rips into your flesh, followed by the next, then the next, until you are plucked from midair and swallowed by the sea of dark energy. Your b̨̪̹̤͔͛ody is being r̦̙̩̝̬̼̘i̯̘̖pͅp̢̦͈̜̫ed a̬̭̺̣̩n̹̼͓̬͉̘͟d ̩̖t̬̭͙͕̦̟͇͢o͏̣̘r̖̹̗̀n̴̲͈̖ ͘ from every direction as horri͆̎̇̊̋ͤ̂҉fying visages of ̻͇̭̳͒ͤ̈̅̉ͅi̘̱̞̒̿̂̓ͦ́ͫnͩͦ҉̥̖̝͉̜̟̺ḙ̡̓̓scap̤̀͛̿̽̅̉a̾ ̟͡bl͗ͦ͆̎̾̋ͧéͫ̈́͏̱̞͇ ̛̲͉̀̾̓̉͆ͬ͐d͉̹̫̝̲̗̒̿͋̌̇̚e̵a͙̼̭̺̲̙ͪ͂͑̈́ͪ̊͋ẗ̸̩́̒̀̆͊̇̀h ̙̺̟̭̀̓̂ͫ ͖̥̤͎̈͡and ̯̮̣͖ͬͭ͟d͎̲̰̗̊͒ȫ̮͓̞̩̗̓̓̓ͧ͛om̺ͬ̌̚ f̠͓̱͕̞̭ͪ͢ͅloo̼̰̖̻͍̖ͧ̚d̦̩͐̿̊̂̐́̀̚ ̸̻̲̲͉̪ͪ̈̆̈ͥͅy͎͗̀̒ͮ̀͟our ̗̻͓̏͢m̪̪͎̳̦̭͐̿̓ỉ̴͉̦̠͒͛̍̏̿ͮn̟͐̉͊ͭ͊ḏ̯͈ͥͨ̽ͨ͒.

Neo̸̰͙̳̯̦͗̔̅́ͫͅ the Emolga suffers 4 points of damage to Purity.

Your voice is s̊͏͎̳̲̠̹̝il̯̣͓̯͕̽̓̈́̑̓ͥ̄è̡͓̟̺̮̤̈́͌ͯͅncẻ͍͉̪̬͇͓̈́̕dͪ̉ ̸̥͔͉͖͑ͪ̎͌̆ͅ but your will is not, and you manage to muster just enough strength to banish the figures bogging you down with a surge of electricity. Taking advantage of the break in the spiritual assault, you power towards where you think the pipes are and reach for your duct tape, which you brought without the intention of actually using it, but you find it useful for taping growing vines aside so that you have a clear working space. You then get to work repairing the pipes which, as well as probably causing infrastructure damage, is somehow enabling the shadows to congregate in the area. You make quick work of it, all the while hearing promises of prolonged pain and torment.

{Failing Pipes: <Repair>}

With the pipes done, your final goal is to escape this place. Unfortunately, it looks like the only way through is the enormous swirl of corruption now gathering right beside the building. From it you can already see grasping hands, claws and spikes, each one attempting to draw you in. You're able to resist their calls and finally make it out, sprawling onto the dusty ground away from the reaches of the darkness. Your mind is spinning as the whispers finally die down and then subside. Looking back over your shoulder, you can see the heart of the corruption whirling back and forth, ready to be destroyed.

{Corruption's Eye: <Seinaru>} was noted in the Team Records.

You brush off your coat and sigh, heading back to rest for now.

Neo the Emolga (S: Electric/Flying)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 6/12
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Repair
    Trait: Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    okay time to go to work and help us out! Cause some of us had a rougher night than others. I'll heal my own Purity using Medicine for 2 points, then I'll heal Lillian's health for 4 points, and top off Sam's Purity for 2 points.

Don't worry guys! I've got you covered!
    You breathe in the crisp morning air and bask in a moment of sunlight before you roll out the kinks from sleeping and begin working on some of the spiritual scars you suffered recently. It feels good to get rid of them, and you already feel more at peace.

Sparkstrike the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 8/12
    Perk: Medicine

You ask Lillian if she would like to be healed, and she seems thrilled, so you begin to patch her up, ensuring she is once more fit to go out into town and go about her tasks.

Lillian the Lopunny (M: Normal)
    Health: 6/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Perk: Diplomacy

After you are done healing the wounds Lillian sustained, you turn your attention to Sam, who needs some attention. You don't have much energy left after exerting yourself on yourself and Lillian, but you muster what you can, and Sam is grateful.

Sam the Deerling (S: Grass)
    Health: 8/8| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 6/12
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Medicine
    Trait: Nimble

With your work all done, you focus on something less energy-consuming for the rest of the day, happy that you were able to help your companions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Lillian is going to thank her lucky stars she survived the night and eat that sitrus berry for breakfast. Then, she'll take another sitrus from the team stash, and head on out.
    Surely, SURELY today wont be full of as many fights as the last few days! But... she has a sinking feeling that nothing is getting better anytime soon.

Lillian is heading out to see Imeida the Kangaskhan. It sounds like things have been going terribly for her since the death of her precious loved one, but she's an amazing fighter, and there must be a way to diplomatically say we need her help to save everyone else from the same sort of pain. She needs to be checked up on, too!
    You eat up the sitrus berry in your possession and add another to your stash, confident that you're going to need it again and thankful that you still have a bit of a reserve.

Lillian the Lopunny restores 4 points of Health.

Lillian the Lopunny (M: Normal)
    Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Perk: Diplomacy

[Sitrus Berry] was added to Lillian's Inventory.

It's rather easy to find Imeida's home, which is relatively close to the Swollen Blister Tavern. The daylight warms your fur as you head on over, stopping outside the house and peering through one of the windows. It looks to be completely boarded up, and you imagine that Imeida is a very solitary pokémon. Whether she was always like this is another question, but for now, you figure that she prefers to be alone.

You knock on the door a few times and begin to hear a strange growl form inside. You are unsure if it's the kangaskhan you have come to check up on, or something else. You knock again, tentatively saying her name as you hear some banging around on the inside. You hear strenuous grunts, and begin to grow a little concerned, until the door suddenly bursts open, knocking you back off the top step and flinging you to the ground. The normal type emits a powerful roar, her eyes black and another all-too-familiar medallion hanging from her neck. You blink, rubbing your eyes with your wrist fluff as you cannot believe what you are seeing: another crazed pokémon under the influence of one a medallion. You might be feeling lucky, but your luck when it comes to finding sane pokémon to have a nice chat with is frightfully skewed.

Imeida targets you with a fearsome glare and more murmuring and growls, looking just about ready to pounce. You leap to your feet and crack your neck from side to side, rolling your shoulders back. You're ready for this.

HOSTILE ATTACK!

Lillian, Medium, Normal type. 10 HP, 30% dodge rate, 1d4 attack die. 105 Speed. Lucky
    Imeida, Large, Normal type. 12 HP, 20% dodge rate, 1d6 attack die. 90 Speed.

Fight!

Lillian rolls 2%! Miss!
    Lucky reroll!
    Lillian rolls 69%, hit! 3 points of damage.
    Imeida: 9HP remaining.

Imeida rolls 7%! Miss!

Lillian rolls 29%, hit! 1 point of damage.
    Imeida: 8HP remaining.

Imeida rolls 53%, hit! 5 points of damage.
    Lillian: 5HP remaining.

Lillian rolls 30%, hit! 4 points of damage.
    Imeida: 4HP remaining.

Imeida rolls 33%, hit! 6 points of damage...

The hulking form of Imeida roaring in your face as she charges at you, slamming you against the packed earth and pinning you down. She pulls back her enormous fist and crashes it into your face. White lightening blinds you before everything goes black.

Lillian the Lopunny has been knocked out.

The only thing you feel is pain as you're dragged along the ground, tiny stones scraping your skin and the orange dust embedding itself into your fur. You can barely open your eyes, but when you do, only only see the burning sun amid the sky, watching down on you as your floppy limbs fail to move upon your command. You hear a low breathing, but as gingerly angle your gaze to the thing dragging you, you only see is a cloaked figure. You emit an involuntary groan as a stick jabs your arm, which is when the figure abruptly drops you, and you have a heartbeat before shadows envelop you and you feel instantly cold. Then, nothing.

Lillian the Lopunny has been captured by the Stalkers.