Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    (I squeaked IRL a little when I saw you actually went back and updated the post. I was not expecting that so YAY!)

"That's the second person I've heard concerned about this corruption around Trinket Tower... I suppose I should go over there and check it out."

Search Trinket Towers and commune with the sweet dark energies that reside there! Simple as that.
    Last edited by ARandomTool; 08-15-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I want to visit (46) The Glaring Spider

Lillian is gonna eat up that Sitrus berry, and thank her wonderful friend for the healing. This is a tough and unforgiving world, so it's wonderful to have such good support. In fact, if she can, she will take a sitrus berry from the team inventory, just in case another fight breaks out and she isnt so lucky.
    Somehow, she feels slightly more lucky though?

That's it. I've had it with people in this town muttering to themselves. I hear Juparl hasnt been quite right recently, so it's time to diplomatically find them and get to the bottom of their snide problem babbling.
    "I don't know what you're into, Juparl, but you need to talk to me about it. The whole of Salvage Keep could be at stake! You seem like a big, strong, uh, supereffective, kind of pokemon, so I feel like having your help to fight against the stalkers would be wonderful!"
    "Also, if you have any shiny and horrible things, you need to give them up, right now. "
    Its not the most suave of ways to get to a pokemon, but it gets the point across.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    While I long to punish those dispicable stalkers, many of you appear injured, thus my heavenly light seems better put to use healing those pure of heart.

[use Medicine skill]
    I shall heal Adrian for 3HP, Old Lace for 1HP & 1 Purity, and Lita for 3 Sanity

5. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I was going to check this out anyway, but what Mittlee said to Madder has me even more curious...

I'm going to search on #54a Clutch of Decaying Houses: Small House.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll talk to 18. Bixas the Pinsir. Another fellow bug type.

8. This post has been liked by:

Truly 

I’ll go to (19) Tunnel Ruins to heal the beedrill.

10. This post has been liked by:

Alright, I want to chase a few hunches underwater, but a couple of higher-priority leads are driving me nuts...

So first I want to talk to 35. Kaskin the Croagunk. I'm going to chat about the murder-surgeon Stalkers, but be very careful to convey I consider Kaskin an expert reference, not a potential suspect.

"...Because I think you probably already get a lot of unwarranted suspicion and scrutiny, just because of your typing and your profession."

I want to ask him about other potential hobbyist-surgeons, or any ties he think resident Pokemon might have to specific Stalkers' murder methods. Who has access to the clinic? Does he have an apprentice?

I want to ask him about Yssillee. Does he know her, what does he think of her?

I want him to talk to me about Sway, and if he's ever treated any Pokemon for being dosed up on it, what the effects/symptoms are.

"There's been a rash of thieves taking advantage of the commotion, so if you notice your things going missing, uh... well I guess let me know.

"Oh, and, lastly -- do you think I could get a writing sample? Yeah, I'm thinking there's some gang activity, so I just want proof enough to rule you out to the... lesser minds among us."

(Of-- of course! I'll see if he has anything I can do to make his job easier... aiming for that side mission... If there's a natural way to slip that in during these talking points, I'll definitely do that!)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Since we had such a lovely visit last time, I’m going to visit Miss Mitlee again to learn that investigate skill! Then I’ll be using it on #4 Orin the Vivillion.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I'd like to use Seinaru to purify the Corruption's Eye at Bizzie's Fruit Farm!
    You've heard about this place from your fellow Emissaries. It's just as dark and twisted as the last, and as you come to the border of the property, you can also feel the whirling negativity brewing inside you. The hisses of spirits tumble through the air and brush past your ears, tempting you to step forward and cross the threshold into their territory. You do want to cross over, but not for them.

Your paws hammer the ground as you take off and you race through the rows of crops. At first you can't the stormy mass of brewing dark energy in the centre, but as you delve further into the property, it begins to show itself. The closer you get to it, the more you can feel your limbs resisting you, as if refusing to obey your simple commands. The wind accelerates and hundreds of tiny mouths burst from the leaves around you and surround your form as you run. A cacophony of deafening shrieks, chortles and hisses encapsulate you as you force yourself onward, ̗̺̕d͡ṛ̼̮͎̭͙̯ͨ͛͛̿ͧ͛͋e̵͉̯a̖̞ͨ̿͘d̸̘̪͎͍́͐ͯ seeping into your stomach as you can̵̩̳͔̅̓͑̅̃͌ͤ ̱̜̮̗̣̉̈́ͮ̚ͅo͇̟̤̱ͩ̓̈́ͨ͟nly wait for the mouths to s͍͔̣̐͌t͐͌͌͑̀r̲͓͇̖̻̪̩̐͐̍̋ike.

Daniel the Umbreon suffers 1 point of Sanity damage.

All at once, the horrifying army of filed teeth and maddening laughter are drawn to you at once, as if you suddenly ma̛̱͇̭͉̲̯͑ͤ̓͗̾̂gnetised them. Immediately you feel your flesh being devoured by each one, tearing at shreds of your skin and spitting them aside. You are simultaneously being ripped apart, but retaining every scrap of skin. The feeling is horrifying, and you are entirely disabled as you trip over your own paws and skid into the dirt, eating a mouthful as the jaws continue g̰̭̦ň̮̪̱̘͉̽̾͐̑͂aw̯̱͎͉̤͓̠̐ͥ͋̀ị̴͕͙̭͈ng at y̟͈̤̼̝͙̺̆ͫo̸͐̅̈ͮu̖̫͈͎̙̦̝͛ͯ̋̂͜,͕̌̑̃ͬͬ̚ ͙̻̥̭̖̬ͅe̵̻̟ļ͔̰̺ͨ̑̊̐i̮̥͇͗c̜̎͂̚ͅi̫͚͚̬ͭ̽̔̆ͣ̊ͅtͪ̐̓ͥ̊̚ ̸i̭̹̱̾̾͆̅͜n̬ͥͪ̄͊ͪ͊g̦͙̕ ͔̺͖̩̮͙͐ͮͮ̄͒̾̕s̬̖̞̝̠͆c̔̈̊̅͏̘̝̬ͅr͓̤̈́̏̐͌͂͘ė͎̗̞͈͡ ̟am afteͭ͆ͦͫ́͋̿҉̻̮̠͕̳̩̣r̴̳̣̩̳ ͗s͔̩͙͉̥̤͉ͨͪ̅̋̃ͮc̖̫̦ͮ͞ͅream f̦͉͌͊̆͜rͩ̍̌̍̇͋͏̲̤̪ȍ̟͔̟̺̿̉̓͞m̩̜̤̗̝̭͟ ̨̼͔̻͖̳̪̟̍͋̄́y̦̠͔̥̞͇͌̇ͣ͊̆̅̿o͂̑͝u̞̥͙ͮ͞r͚͖̽͊ͭ̓̉͐̂ ̳̲ ͔͈̙͍͖ͬͤ̏̓ͧ̕t̒͆̏̀̈hroā̱̫ͫ́͛̆ṫ̷̯̫̲̟͉͈̱͌́.̶̟̱̩̆̈́̊̅̚ ̪̬ ̬̹̘̠ͬ͆ͧ͟

Somehow, amongst the masses of mouths, you spot the sinister silhouette of that same red-ringed umbreon watching you from a distance, eyes bleeding red and jagged maw stretched to impossible lengths. It simply sits, watching in de̵̻̟lighṫ̷̯̫̲̟͉͈̱͌́ as you are violently c̱̠͔̳̼̟͎̭͉̞̳̓͒̂̆͒̉̀̚͟͢͟͝ͅǫ́ͧ̊ͤ͆̉ͧ̎͞͏̫̲̯̦͍͚̙ns͆̌̊͗ ̶̵̢̦͇͉̰̥̫̣͇͈̞͓͚ͮ͌̈ͩ̃̂͐ͤ̇̉ͥͭ̌͜ų̶̛̤͔̺̞̬͊̓̐̂́m͗̈́͋̌͊̚ ̨̞̬̺̱̩͍̗̮̗̖̼̗̟̑̾̈́͑ͬ̉ͭ̍̽͑̓́̚͞͝͝ĕ̸͔̭͖̯̟͎͇̗̖̼͔͔ͨͣ͡dͭ ̶͎̺̱̗̹̖̲̹̘̘̺͍̈̒̌͟͞͠ by the tiny shadowy jaws.

Daniel the Umbreon suffers 5 points of Sanity damage.

Suddenly, the red-ringed umrbreon's attention is drawn away, and with that distraction comes momentary relief from the mouths, who cease their attacks. Springing to your feet, you bolt towards the umbreon, which only just notices you as you barrel through and send it sprawling through the dirt. Your heart thumps louder and faster than ever as you race straight towards the centre of the shadows, all the while invoking your Utopian powers and summoning the power to banish this mass of evil. The red-ringed umbreon, desperate and brimming with ire, leads the charge of the mouths and screeches incomprehensible things at you, getting dangerously close before it leaps, maw wide, eyes burning, and mouth-minions swarming.

With a final call of justice, you relinquish the energy building up within you and it explodes from your chest, vaporising the umbreon and its tiny floating mouths, and targeting the heart of the corruption. You also get knocked back, falling over yourself as your whole world goes bright and then settles.

{Corruption's Eye: <Seinaru>}

Although it's night time, you can immediately tell that the shadows have gone. No longer do you hear the chatter of malicious beings, or the whispers of those wishing to cause you harm. Instead, you feel the peaceful night air brush your cheek. You can also feel a source of warmth, and upon looking toward a dim light, you wonder if there will again be an item of heavenly aura. You wade through the crops and see a glowing rod resting in some fallen leaves. The white rod is wrapped in intricate golden vines, which climb up to the light green orb and hold it in place. The orb itself radiates a peaceful energy that calms you completely when you look at it.

You approach it and reach out with a paw, feeling a define power wash over your body and heal what the corruption inflicted upon you.

Daniel the Umbreon recovers 4 points of Sanity and gains +2 temporary points.

You figure it best to take this rod with you, as it seems just as important as the spear you found at the abandoned manufacturing lot.

[Rod of Light] was added to the Team Inventory.

Feeling tired but somehow now hopeful, you leave Bizzie's Farm, hoping that Balene can now be at peace.

Daniel the Umbreon (M: Dark)
    Health: 9/10| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 12/10
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Seinaru
    Trait: Charming