Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll talk to 18. Bixas the Pinsir. Another fellow bug type.
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE, INTIMIDATING
    +1 Shared type (Bug)
    +Intimidation Flying > Bug

It's easy to find another fellow bug-type in town, and you've heard whispers about Bixas now and again. You know to find him at the training grounds shared by all the guilds during the day, and you hope that he's still there early in the night.

As you flit into the training grounds, you see the sole form of a large, brown creature with two enormous, thorned horns. You figure that this is Bixas, and head over to him. He hears your wing-beats and turns around, a look of animalistic readiness in his eyes. You stop midair, putting up your two front legs to signal your friendliness.

"What do you want?" he growls, horns still ready and guard still up. You can see now that his body is covered in old scars.

You begin to explain your situation, and you watch as his hostility completely melts away, and he gives a short sigh, almost smiling with his vertical mouth.

"You just wanna talk? Well, why didn't you say so?!" he begins with a chuckle, kneeling back down to finish tying a rope onto a wooden post. He rotates a little to try to meet eyes with you. "Gimme a sec, will ya? Just gotta...ah, done." He stands back up. "Sorry 'bout that; this complete tosser I never seen before barges onto my training grounds, claims to be some almighty warrior, and starts knockin' these posts over left an' right. Starts threatening to make folks 'bleed all over the floor' or some nonsense. Anyway, kicked his arse, threw him out. But still had to clean up after him." He scoffs, looking back at his work to ensure its quality. "Anyway, what can I do you for?"

You explain that you are looking to find out about anything strange or unusual that he's seen lately, and would appreciate it greatly if he had any input. You mention your investigation of Stalkers, to which he tunes in a little more.

"Them Stalkers, hey? Right bunch of pricks, that lot. Real keen to see 'em stomped into the dirt. Look, I don't know about you, but I've seen some real nasty corrupted energy around the Merchants Guild and Voyagers Guild. Might find somethin' at Greg's place--he gets a lotta traffic through there. Potential location for Stalkers to show up and hide their stuff, right?" He shrugs a little. "I'll tell ya what, Carly--I got skills you might wanna hear about. You're tryin'a get rid of those Stalkers...well, I don't imagine they'll take too kindly to that. They've been known to kidnap those who get in their way, and you gotta know how to rescue 'em. You know how? 'Cause if not, I can teach you."

Bixas as been identified as a teacher for: Rescue/Escape.

ABILITY UNLOCKED: RESCUE/ESCAPE!

Spoiler:
    RESCUE/ESCAPE (ANY CYCLE) - 1 Action
    Stalkers have been known to capture their victims and torture them before making the killing blow. This is where your Rescue skill comes in. When a kidnapping happens, an announcement will be made detailing a time limit (in cycles) in which multiple Emissaries must embark on a mission to save the kidnap victim. Each rescue mission must be led by an Emissary who possesses the Rescue/Escape skill, but Emissaries who do not possess it, although not as effective on the mission, are also able to join. NPCs with the Rescue/Escape skill may also be brought along instead of or in addition to other players. Each rescue mission has conditions that must be met in order for them to be successful. A mission can still be attempted and completed if not all conditions are met--it just might have repercussions.

If you are kidnapped and possess the Rescue/Escape skill, the rescue mission to save you is automatically made easier.

How to use:
    If an NPC or player gets kidnapped, simply state, "I would like to Rescue Baldy the Braviary." If taking NPCs who know Rescue/Escape with you, ensure to include them in your post.

"You know what? You seem like a strong one. Lemme pose somethin' to you: all this Stalker shite aside, you interested in makin' a bit of money? 'Cause, uh, if it weren't already clear, I like to fight. And I'm strong. I haven't had a good fight in a mighty long time. So, indulge me a moment; you or your investigator friends want to win some cash and a special gem, you go ahead and challenge two particular folks and beat 'em. They'll give you rewards too. You beat Meela-Tay and Zephie, and I'll challenge you. Gotta warn you, though--super effective moves don't work on me. And I'm not wearing it now, but my plate armour can withstand a lot of damage." He seems proud as he talks, but you can also tell that he's worked hard to get where he is. "What do you think?"

SIDE MISSION STARTED: A Contest of Strength
    Spoiler:
    Bixas has not been defeated in a long, long time. He trains daily in the training grounds, and prides himself on being innately strong. He has been waiting for a worthy challenger for a long time now, and challenges the Emissaries to find someone worthy enough to beat him. However, he will only agree to face them if they have defeated the other two challengers on his list. Emissaries can clearly see that he is powerful, and he warns them that super-effective attacks will have regular effect on him. If they are going to battle him, it won't be easy.

Objective: Beat Zephie and Meela-Tay in a friendly battle, then challenge Bixas and defeat him.

Rewards: $??? SP$ and [Rainbow Gem]

"You caught me at a bit of a bad time, Carly--I'm about to head back to the Mercenary Guild to get some shut-eye, since that corruption's all wrapped around Trinket Tower. I may be strong, but I know better than to wade through Stalker influence." He chuckles a little, then holds his fist out for you to fist-bump. "I'll catch ya."

He collects some of his belongings resting on a bench nearby and heads out, leaving the training grounds empty.

Carly the Yanmega (L: Bug/Flying)
    Health: 12/12 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 6/8
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Technical
    Trait: Nimble

2. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    I’ll go to (19) Tunnel Ruins to heal the beedrill.
    This is not the first time you have waded into what you suspect is Stalker corruption, and it may not be the last. As you stand at the edge of the Tunnel Ruins, you inhale deeply and brace yourself. You can already feel the shadows licking at your hooves, but you try to disregard it as you focus your mind and head in.

You break into a gallop as the forms of shadow morph from the bleak darkness around you, twisting and turning as they reach out and try to grab your limbs. You dodge, weave and jump, nearly crashing into a fallen piece of old stone, but duck under it. You slide through, only to meet a spiky wall of shadowy energy which pierces your side. You leap away and try to go around it, but it keeps moving in every direction, blocking your escape completely. Your heartrate increases as your anxiety sets in, tugging at your chest and your head. Then, you realise it's not just one spiky wall--it's four. And they're closing in on you.

You watch with horror as the walls draw nearer as the whispers of menacing forms hiss and screech, then break into maniacal laughter as you stand hopelessly in the centre of this inescapable trap. There is nothing you can do as the spikes begin to piece your ski̲͕͚̱̿̄͒̽ͬ̉ͤ̍̀͊̀́ņ̸͚̠͍̣̫͓̪̘̠̩̇ͨͦ̇͌̉͊̓͒ͩ̍ͩ̾̋̇̎ͅ ̠ and reach into your bloodstream, trying to find the most easily co̖̪̪r͕͖̺͙̮̦ͅr͉u̱͎̯̠͖͇͕̕pt̸̯̪̱̟ḭ̝̫b̭̠͙̯̙̜l̦̖͓̳͓̼̠ e͙͖̥͈ part of you to take hold a̴n͔̳͖̰d̢̞ sin̶̪̩k̗̤̳̘̠͈ ̲̤̖ì̫̮̹n̫̳͚͈ its ̥̞̖t̻̼͎̗̙͎̖͝e̫̲eth̸̫͎ͅ. You shriek silentlyͦͣ͗̿̕, unable to produce any s̷̰̗̪͖̯͉ͣ̀̋̇ͨ͊õ̝̍́und as tḣe͌͗̑͑͑̈́̍͞ ̧͑̍͂s͌͊͒̽͆ͦ̚h̼̱̥͙̥̯̉͡ͅḁ͔̉͒͛̃ͣ͌ͭd̝̰̼̬̺ͣ́ͭͅow̴̬̗ͥ̎͌ ̮͈͖s ̐ͬ̀t̲̟̩͔͖͇́̑̽̏̂̐̋́a͙̟̭̣̲̯̖͋̈͊̐̉̆̂͘k̻̙̦ͭͥ̓ͤ̂̀ͥe ̠͝ ̗̬̫̣́ͭ͘ͅyǒ͎̳͕͍̱̺ͩ̊ͩ̚̕ŭ̧͓̙͇̗̻͉̉̃ͭ.̣̯͙̺̥̪͑͑ͣ̋ ̩͒̌̿ͮͤ͟

Sam the Deerling suffers 6 points of Purity dama̷̵̢̧͎̩̻̯͖̟͚͔͙͚̖̲͐͆̀ͦͨ͌̊͋̈́̋͂͟ͅge.

It's all almost ̷ͫ̅͒͂͋̀͠t̨̀̐͋ͣ̄̏͗͛̐͘oo ̵͂͆͞m̧̡̔̉́̅͊̍ͨucͣ́̌̿ḩͣ͗̋͌͆͌͡ as you feel yourself seizing and you try your hardest to keep breathing, but the hold is strong and you͂̎͂ͫͬ͘͝r will is b̵̨̛̘̬̥̤̝̙͌ͪ̎͠ͅrͮ̔̐̽ͥ̅̅͋ͪͣ̿̚͏̛̰̦͉̼͉̺̳̗̣ẽ͑̌̌̿̔̅̐͋̀ ̷̢̮͎̳̮̀͜aķ̮̘̣͖͓̥̮̲̦̲̫͈̲̘ͨͯͭͯ̐͠͝ing̵̛̮̠̬̯ͨ̂̈́͐ͯ̆̕͠͝ ̭͉̻̭̮̻̖̯̫̼̭. You try to scream to alleviate your mind, but your vocal chords are locked in place and your vision gets dizzier. You can barely see anything as you're crushed alive, trying to break free without any shred of success, until you hear a low buzz. Somehow, this buzz isn't sinister like everything else that your ears are absorbing. Somehow, this buzz feels real.

All at once you force your way out, passing through one of the enormous spikes and bursting out the other side of the wall. You can finally breathe again, but don't waste any time tracking down the buzzing. It feels like you're running in circles as you try to follow it, but eventually come to the form of a malnourished beedrill whose face lights up when they see you.

"Have...you come...for me?" she whispers, and you can't even respond as you drop to the ground and begin working on the beedrill as fast as you can.

{Whimpering Beedrill: <Medicine>}

Once you are done, the bug type's wings begin vibrating, and to your relief, she becomes airborne and begins thanking you profusely. Exhausted, you nod, barely able to comprehend what's going on around you as you feel something on the back of your neck and turn around to see an gargantuan wave of sizzling black energy sweeping for you, and before you can even make a move, the beedrill wraps her arms around you and takes to the sky. The wave narrowly misses you and seems to hiss as it happens. You look around your shoulder, now able to see the pulsating heart of the corruption.

{Corruption's Eye: <Seinaru>} was noted in the Team Records.

The beedrill flies you to safety away from the corruption, where the two of you crash to the ground, both still exhausted. You wait a few moments before both getting up and exchanging more gratitude before going your separate ways. You're happy that you were able to help that beedrill, but now you know you must rest.

Sam the Deerling (S: Grass)
    Health: 8/8| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 4/12
    Perk: Medicine
    Trait: Nimble

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Alright, I want to chase a few hunches underwater, but a couple of higher-priority leads are driving me nuts...

So first I want to talk to 35. Kaskin the Croagunk. I'm going to chat about the murder-surgeon Stalkers, but be very careful to convey I consider Kaskin an expert reference, not a potential suspect.

"...Because I think you probably already get a lot of unwarranted suspicion and scrutiny, just because of your typing and your profession."

I want to ask him about other potential hobbyist-surgeons, or any ties he think resident Pokemon might have to specific Stalkers' murder methods. Who has access to the clinic? Does he have an apprentice?

I want to ask him about Yssillee. Does he know her, what does he think of her?

I want him to talk to me about Sway, and if he's ever treated any Pokemon for being dosed up on it, what the effects/symptoms are.

"There's been a rash of thieves taking advantage of the commotion, so if you notice your things going missing, uh... well I guess let me know.

"Oh, and, lastly -- do you think I could get a writing sample? Yeah, I'm thinking there's some gang activity, so I just want proof enough to rule you out to the... lesser minds among us."

(Of-- of course! I'll see if he has anything I can do to make his job easier... aiming for that side mission... If there's a natural way to slip that in during these talking points, I'll definitely do that!)
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared evolution stage

It's easy enough to find Kaskin, who is working late at Black Dart Apothecary. You use the back of one of your pincers to knock on the door, and you hear shuffling from the other side for a bit before the door creaks open just slightly, and a small, dark blue form appears in front of you.

"Yes?" he asks, and you can immediately tell by his voice that he is not young.

You begin by introducing yourself and asking if you would be able to speak with him. The dual type looks you up and down, then asks why you would like to speak. You tell him that you're trying to gather information on the Stalkers and, given that they are known for violence and possible injuries, you believe he may have some crucial information for you. He considers this and closes the door. You then hear some rattling as a small chain is undone, and the door reopens wide enough for you this time. He asks that you come in, so you do, making your way through the waiting room and into his office, where you can see a single candle upon the desk.

He offers you tea or a snack, but you decline, and he sits down on his chair and asks you what exactly you are researching, and why. You begin to carefully explain your mission, mentioning that you are not the only one, and he watches you carefully as you speak. You explain that his advice would be invaluable, and that any patterns he has seen or any inklings he has regarding suspects would be helpful. You also mention the surgeon-like method that one of the Stalkers uses. You watch to see if his expression changes at all, but he remains relatively hard to read. You follow up with the fact that he is not a suspect, and that you merely wish to discuss medical practices with him. "...Because I think you probably already get a lot of unwarranted suspicion and scrutiny, just because of your typing and your profession."

He makes a sound of acknowledgement, then leaves the room for a moment. You're unsure what's happening until he returns with a clay cup releasing a line of steam, and you imagine he had made himself a tea shortly before you arrived. He sits back down. "Indeed, I do," he begins, taking a sip. "There are many who do not trust me solely because I possess two types commonly perceived as only useful for harming others. They are simpletons, but it is not their fault that they have been brainwashed with stereotypes. They are only at fault if they persist with their views upon gaining exposure and knowledge that combats them." The way he speaks on this topic makes you think that he has said this many times, and the response comes naturally to him now. "However, everyone here in Salvage Keep knows me, and, I hope, trusts me and my knowledge. It's mostly the...individuals passing through who hesitate to put their life in my hands." He holds up his left hand, and it's only then that you notice his middle finger is almost completely missing. "Nevertheless, you strike me as an intelligent pokémon. Noble, too, given that you are obviously from another land and yet you wish to put your life on the line for the pokémon here." He narrows his eyes a little, watching you as if you are a subject. "Are you sure you do not require any tea?"

You decline again, trying to steer the conversation back to the reason you came. You ask him about injuries from Stalkers, and if anybody has access to the clinic besides himself, or if he has an apprentice. You ask him of Yssillee as well.

"In all my time here working as a healer, not once have I seen another practice medicine or healing. Nor have I had an apprentice. Except..." He pauses. "Imeida. She had a son, Suvu. Suvu was not her biological son, but a teddiursa she had adopted a number of years ago. A few months ago, there was an attack on the town, and Suvu was killed by the mercenaries. Imeida avenged him, but since then, she has been...different. She used to help out around Salvage Keep, and she would frequently help me here, as well. She had an unbreakable bond with the town blacksmith, Kannari, but ever since the incident with Suvu...it's as if she is another pokémon entirely. Her friendships have dissolved, her memory is failing, and she is rarely even seen around town anymore. I cannot speak for her, but my conclusion is that her trauma is severe, or something else plagues her." He takes another sip. "As for injuries...Stalkers do not normally injure. They destroy. The only instance of injury that I have seen since their appearance has been Dee'mang. He was the first reported case of a Stalker attack, yet he was not killed. He was targeted by the Stalker Payload, whose obsession with explosives resulted in Dee'mang's injuries. A demolition burned his left side, took his eye, and destroyed one of his toes. Curiously, the Stalker did not attack again for at least a week. Dee'mang has only recently recovered enough to go back to living with Samba." He stops, addressing the final topic. "As for Yssillee...nice girl. She is a ranger, so she likely has superior knowledge about the various locations around town compared to anyone else."

The next subject on your list is about sway, the drug you and your companions have heard talk about. Kaskin's brow relaxes slightly at the mention.

"Sway is a narcotic. It is addictive after only a few doses and can be taken in a variety of ways; the most common form is in incorporated into food or drink as a powder, or consumed in a capsule. Dirty red in colour. It has been known to relieve pain, although it is not the most effective method. It is used to relieve stress and give the user a sense of euphoria. Withdrawal symptoms are generally universal--sweating, anxiety, cravings, and irrational behaviour. There are sway dealers in town--that much is certain. Who they are remains to be seen." The croagunk gets up and retrieves a thick ledger from his desk, and sits back down. "I cannot breach patient-doctor confidentiality, so it is out of my ability to reveal to you anyone I know who uses sway, and I do not believe it relates to your investigation." He holds eye contact with you. "What I can tell you is that I have patients who require my assistance, and you, I believe, are offering yours."

Kaskin opens the ledger on his lap, flicks through a few pages, then sets it back on the desk. He rummages through various cupboards and drawers, assembling some supplies in individual bags. By the time he is done, he has five bags wrapped neatly with attached labels. He steps away from the desk and return to his tea.

"I have much to deal with at the moment, so I would appreciate help delivering these packages to various patients on this page. You may keep any payment that is due upon delivery; I am well-stocked this month, and the elimination of Stalkers is going to require resources. So, the splinters are best given to you." He then hands you a copy of what is written in his ledger.

=Care Package List= was noted in the Team Records.

SIDE MISSION STARTED: Care Packages
    Spoiler:
    Kaskin is a little bogged down with work and he asks the Emissaries to deliver five medication/supply packages.

Rewards: Payment of each package ($SP$ and misc. items).

[Care Packages] x5 were added to the Team Inventory.

"Do not hesitate to come to me should you require medical assistance, either. I believe what you and your companions are doing is imperative, and not something that most pokémon would be willing to do."

Kaskin has been identified as possessing the Medicine Perk.

"If that is all the questions you have, I must ask for solitude, as I have much to get through before the sun rises."

He sees you out, ensuring you have the packages, and locks the door behind you.

Truly the Clauncher (S: Water)
    Health: 8/8| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 12/12

5. This post has been liked by:

Truly 

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Since we had such a lovely visit last time, I’m going to visit Miss Mitlee again to learn that investigate skill! Then I’ll be using it on #4 Orin the Vivillion.
    You visit Mittlee, who is in the midst of walking from Fabulous Furnishings to her house. You enquire about learning Investigate, and she seems to perk up, both happy to see you again and interested in teaching you.

The two of you chat a little as you walk to her house, getting a little more acquainted. The chat is pleasant, and you only get more excited for learning the skill as you approach. Upon entering, she leads you into a room with a brilliantly glowing dome forcefield which gives you a strange sense of calming aura. It helps you focus as the two of you sit on floor cushions and she begins to teach you what she knows about the skill of stealthily observing others from afar and noting down everything useful. Over the course of a few hours, you begin to get a real feel for what you need to do and how you do it. Mittlee quizzes you on various techniques, and at first you are unsure of a few, but the more she teaches you, the more you understand. Soon, you feel like you are well-versed enough to conduct your first investigation.

Madder the Mimikyu has learned Investigate!

You take a deep breath once you feel like you are ready, and Mittlee gives you a few last tips before you depart her house, saying goodbye. Your first target will be Orin, the vivillon who resides in the Keep, and one of the founders of the keep itself, and by extension, the town itself. You've seen all you need to see in order to feel like he is suspicious and potentially guilty, so you begin your investigation this very night.

Madder the Mimikyu begins investigating Orin the Vivillon...

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 7/8 | Purity: 12/12
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Seinaru | Abilities: Investigate
    Trait: Stealthy

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    My gratitude for the healing, Yris. You're an excellent asset to this mission as well as a good friend. Keep up the good work!

Now that I'm healed up, I'd like to take 150sp and buy the aqua gear from "The Invincible Drifter." Once I have acquired that necessary piece of equipment, I will go ahead and assist in searching the underwater regions of this Keep. I shall take a look into (32a) Stalls 1-20 of the drowned marketplace.
    It's easy enough to take money from the Team Inventory and use it to purchase Aqua Gear. You figure that this is a solid investment, and walk away from the Invincible Drifter rather satisfied with your purchase.

Removed $150 SP$ from the Team Inventory.

You strap on the aqua gear, which consists of a breathing apparatus and some attachable swimming equipment to help you glide effortlessly underwater, and dive into Yellowback Lake, heading straight for the Drowned Marketplace. You find that the area is poorly lit at this time of night, but underwater lanterns appear to have been turned on, at least. The stalls are all unstaffed, and as you head through the vast number of them, the only thing you manage to find that isn't useless trinkets are some splinters. Every one you find is half-buried in sand, so you figure there is no harm in taking them.

Added $46 SP$ to Adrian's Inventory.

Soon enough, your ears prick up to the sound of something. You swim towards it, aiming to be quiet, but also unsure quite how to navigate the watery depths silently. As you get closer to the source of the noise, you realise that it's a voice. You round a stall to see the small form of a goldeen curled up and mumbling something under her breath. You wade in closer and ask her if she's okay, and the goldeen just shakes her head, spitting question after question directly at nobody in particular. You notice that she has a red ring of some kind just barely slipped onto one of her frilly fins.

You ask her if you can see the ring, but she only shouts at you, then apologises, then goes back to asking aimless questions. You sigh, unsure how to deal with this, and then realise that the best way to deal with her would be to use your wise words of diplomacy.

{Confused Goldeen: <Diplomacy>}

After some time, you manage to calm her with precise words and promises that after she hands you the suspicious ring, all will be well again. She finally agrees and slides it off her fin, passing it to you. The moment she does so, you feel a rush of pain shoot into your mind and instantly try to confuse you. Although you shake off the confusion, you feel like your eyes are going to leap from your head and your ears will start bleeding. Thankfully neither of those things happen, but that doesn't stop the awful feeling.

Adrian the Lucario suffers 2 points of Purity damage.

The goldeen, her mind now clear, thanks you for helping and swims off, and you are left with the sinister little ring. Whatever it is, it's something you know you need to hang onto.

[%Ring of Vitriol% 2P DMG] was added to the Team Inventory.

After checking out the rest of the marketplace, you determine there is nothing more for you to find here, and head back to the clubhouse.

Adrian Aylian the Lucario (M: Fighting/Steel)
    Health: 9/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 8/10
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Trait: Resourceful

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    After all this looking about, I feel like I need a treat, so let's head to snatch some food! (1b) Floors 1–2 (Garden, dining hall, kitchen)
    As you approach Salvage Keep, you see the guard, a lycanroc, pacing back and forth at the entrance. She spots you quickly and approaches, almost looking excited to have something to do. You inform her that you are one of the Stalker investigators, to which she seems slightly disappointed, and she grants you entry. You make your way to the first floor, where you find an indoor garden with a huge glass roof. It's a peaceful place, and smells fresh and well maintained. The same flowers you saw in the outside garden are here, which makes you think that someone who lives here must be fond of them.

You head to the dining hall and kitchen area, beginning to search around. Nobody is here, so it makes it rather easy for you to walk around, using spurts of fire to light your way. Your search is thorough, and when you open one of the cupboards in the kitchen, you notice something at the back. You narrow your eyes and bring your lit tail stick forward to light the inside, spotting a hole in the wall past some pots and pans. You move them out of your way and crawl into the cupboard, ensuring to put out the fire beforehand. It's a tight squeeze, but you manage to fit through, and you come into a tiny little supply closet. It's filled with cobwebs and old, stale food, and looks like it was a used space before, but for some reason, it was blocked off and forgotten about.

{Tiny Opening: ^Small Pokemon^}

You search through some of the shelves before coming across two strange items in particular: a bottle filled with a what you initially think is sauce of some kind, only to realise that it looks like blood. Fresh blood. Beside it rests a box that smells wrong, and you brace yourself before removing its lid. It's filled to the brim with organs, off-cuts, and guts. You nearly gag at just the smell alone and slam the lid back on. Rather disgusted, you can't help but wonder if this relates to one of the Stalkers, and hesitantly take both items with you before crawling back out of the opening.

[Box of Offal] and [Bottle of Blood] were added to the Team Inventory.

Once back in the kitchen, you can't help but feel a sense of dread wash over you. Nevertheless, you know you have done your duty here, and leave with the things you found before the sun rises again.

Brass the Braixen (M: Fire)
    Health: 10/10| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Perk: Repair
    Trait: Resourceful

Mistee the Bulbasaur restores 2 points to Purity.

Mistee the Bulbasaur (M: Grass/Poison)
    Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10

Old Lace the Buzzwole restores 3 points to Health and 1 point to Purity.

Old Lace the Buzzwole (L: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 12/12 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 8/8
    Perk: Diplomacy | Abilities: Escort/Protect
    Trait: Stealthy

#69 Urvanine the Nidorino has been murdered by the Stalkers.

Cause of Death: TBD

It's up to two Emissaries to discover what happened to Urvanine before the sun rises. Please select two Emissaries who have not investigated a Stalker murder victim before. Name yourself in the same post as your regular action, so it's easier for me please.

Murder Scene #2: Scholars Guild <UNSEARCHED>
    {Urvanine's Body: <Technical>}

Doom Tracker:
    2/25

12. This post has been liked by:

Truly 

It is a new day in Salvage Keep
    Submit your Day 3: Day Cycle Actions now!

Time Remaining:

CLICK HERE

(20th August, 10PM AEST)

@Bulbasaur @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Morzone @HorusMyDude @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee @sammy0295 @Truly @ARandomTool @LKWayvern @Dragon Master Mike @arnisd @Shruikan

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm going to use Repair on the {Failing Pipes} over at (29) Trinket Tower. Something's got to be up with those! Yes, I brought plenty of duct tape!

And... also hope those shadows don't get too under my skin while I'm there. Shoo. Go away. Scram. Don't make me sing "This Little Light of Mine" now.