It’s Tuesday which means it’s time for Crossroads Comics.

This week we’re taking a look at JHall Comics! JHall is an illustrator for CollegeHumor and Dorkly who produces a variety of humor based comic strips, particularly with a focus on Marvel and Pokémon. While some of the comics JHall makes focus on mocking the core elements of the worldbuilding or games themselves, such as in Why it sucks becoming a Pokémon Professor, others act as commentary on modern day issues in a more cartoonish form, such as the issue of Global Warming. Some of our older readers may even recognize JHall’s art style, as his Pokémon Sun Playthrough has been included in previous Crossroads Comics columns. All in all, while his content may not always be entirely child friendly, his comics have a wide appeal to a large audience. His use of large franchises such as Pokémon or Star Wars to convey important information about current events allows for more people to learn about these issues in a way that is not only easily understood but also easy to share. So whether you check out his comics for the laughs or for social commentary, be sure to check out JHall comics. You can find him on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, and Instagram.
Crossroads Comics
Shinka: The Last Eevee Poor Nick needs 3000 CCs of hugs STAT!
Smackjeeves Comics
Fault Lines And with this update, we end where we began.
Moképon *hacker voice* I’m in.
PMD: Anamnesis Did he lose her?
PMD: Hanging in the Balance Bidoof asking the real questions around here.
PMD: Team Detect I think it’d bother most people in this situation.
PMD: White Rose Now with all the introductions out of the way, it’s time to meet Xatu.
Pokémon Team Medley Paige is my spirit animal.
Problem Child Pro-tip kids, this only works in the movies and is not okay in real life.
Slumber Town A therapy dog huh? Sounds like a cool job.
The Legend of Zelda: The Demon Road It has to be addressed at some point or another, Ganon.
Deviantart Comics
Finding Your Roots It’s a race against time!
Genesis: A Gijinka Comic Look out he’s got a gun!
Golden Sun Time for round two!
Necromatic The twelve years’ war eh?
Nuzlocke on Ice I wonder what music is playing.
PMD: Guardians of the Universe She’s been… frozen in time?
PMD: Team Rowanberry Ouch, those are some harsh words.
Ties the Bind Ooh this battle is not off to a great start.
TricksyWizard Dawww too cute.
Off-site Comics
Doodle for Food Dog Ross is right! Only happy accidents.
High Class Homos Such a stuffy castle.
JHall Comics We can try to deny it but everyone who’s seen the latest Sword and Shield reveal trailer knows it’s true.
Lil Char and the Gang What type would you evolve into if you could?
The Crooked Kind Well this double date could not be going any worse.
What the Frame Comics This is how Saitama became One Punch Man.
The post Crossroads Comics #73-Millennialchu appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.