Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Masters

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    All single pulls. I read that there isn't any advantage to 10 pulls here, so I just kept pulling whenever possible.
    Been trying to get Bugsy, but got three Brycens instead... >_<
    I tell you the game loves giving us multiples. Almost like they made it that way so you can want to keep summoning to get those 3* rank ups. Since you need 20 of them to rank up a single character. I swear I've gotten 7 Bugsy. I just tried for the lulz to pull Blue from the new summon. Single summon cause I didn't have the gems for a 10. Pulled Blue on my first try.....2% pull rate I see. Maybe single summon is the way to go.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Username: Shruikan
    ID: 9969-0040-7325-8995

Really liking this game so far. Seems like a more polished version of another mobile game I tried called Skylanders: Ring of Heroes. Some of the type advantages are throwing me off though; Servine isn't weak to fire as far as I can tell, only to flying, but my mind is telling me not to use a grass type against a fire type...

I threw all my gems at the gacha and got Kris & Totodile, Phoebe & Dusclops and Karen & Houndoom in 13 pulls. 0_0 So I think I've used up all my luck for this game now...
    Dude...

My gacha luck is never that good. I will pool all my money into this game, though i need to wait because i am sure sooner or later, new characters will be stronger than even Blue.I do like that i got Angry Bird

·»There's no advantage to hurrying through life«·
    Paired with Cleobel

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Dude...

My gacha luck is never that good. I will pool all my money into this game, though i need to wait because i am sure sooner or later, new characters will be stronger than even Blue.I do like that i got Angry Bird
    Angry Bird is stupid good. I use Kahila so so much because she just destroys everything in her path.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

Green 

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Angry Bird is stupid good. I use Kahila so so much because she just destroys everything in her path.
    I pushed all my lvl ups to get it to 20, and it basically one shots everyone with at least one Atk Up. If we could give nicknames id name it mcdonalds because im loving it.

Paired with Cleobel

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

I pushed all my lvl ups to get it to 20, and it basically one shots everyone with at least one Atk Up. If we could give nicknames id name it mcdonalds because im loving it.
    Oh yeah she's not even my strongest atm but she kills better than anyone stronger than her with just one attack up still. And God forbid I use two attack ups and it's all over folks.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Dude...

First pull ever I got Karen and Kris sane multi scout. I've gotten 3 Kris total so far and a Brendan. Today I saw the new Blue event, but didn't wanna spend money. So with what little gems I had left I figured I'd do a single pull just to try. Got Blue on my first try. I swear my luck is out to prove me wrong xD.

The time is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    First pull ever I got Karen and Kris sane multi scout. I've gotten 3 Kris total so far and a Brendan. Today I saw the new Blue event, but didn't wanna spend money. So with what little gems I had left I figured I'd do a single pull just to try. Got Blue on my first try. I swear my luck is out to prove me wrong xD.

Paired with Cleobel

I want to reiterate my above meme. With the 6k Gems they shelled out to us, i went and did two 10s. I got Lycanrock....not Blue. Which is the banner i was pulling for. But lady banner, I DIDNT EVEN PULL HER BANNER....This game hates me.

Paired with Cleobel

Senior Moderator

I want to reiterate my above meme. With the 6k Gems they shelled out to us, i went and did two 10s. I got Lycanrock....not Blue. Which is the banner i was pulling for. But lady banner, I DIDNT EVEN PULL HER BANNER....This game hates me.
    My co-worker told me she got excited with the 6k this morning too. But after summoning she kinda just slumped back in the bed and sighed. Cause she didn't get him either. I even told her let me summon for her cause I'd get him. Oh well....meanwhile if I could share one with you guys I'd have enough for everyone that needed one to behind with now. Cause I've gotten a total of 4 now. :3

My luck is odd....I'm lucky...in some ways, unlucky in another, and most unlucky is technology hates me. I wish you the best of luck in getting Blue though. If anything, they should give one Blue to everyone that preordered.

The time is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I've gotten a total of 4 now. :3

Paired with Cleobel