Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which game(s) are you getting?

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I'm still leaning on Shield. I like the version exclusives of Shield better, and since this is the first time that I like both version Legendaries equally (and I barely ever even use Legendaries in my playthroughs to begin with), they will not be a factor in my final decision.

Cheers and Good Times! Noel Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm definitely getting sword. Ponyta makes a strong argument but my heart was set the instant I saw a wolf with a sword. Zacian's going to be AWESOME.
    I won't deny, giving up Zacian is a hard tradeoff to consider, because wolf + sword is 100% badass. My only thing with Zamazenta is that while looking cool as well, having your face be a shield... I dunno. A shield is meant to take the hits for you, but if your face is part of it, doesn't that kind of... well, defeat the purpose? :P

Zacian and Zamazenta both look really cool, though. I can confidently say these are two legendaries that I can get behind.

MERRY CHRISTMAS PXR!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I won't deny, giving up Zacian is a hard tradeoff to consider, because wolf + sword is 100% badass. My only thing with Zamazenta is that while looking cool as well, having your face be a shield... I dunno. A shield is meant to take the hits for you, but if your face is part of it, doesn't that kind of... well, defeat the purpose? :P
    Well, considering that even real life has had several examples of animals whose main method of defense is armoring their their faces (see: every ceratopsian dinosaur), this clearly can't be that awful of a defense mechanism.

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Zacian and Zamazenta both look really cool, though. I can confidently say these are two legendaries that I can get behind.
    Zamazenta's design is cool but not enough for me to trade off Zacian for it. And I can just have a friend breed my a ponyta so win win.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I preordered Shield!

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu View Post
    I preordered Shield!
    Same here

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I didn't get either cause I wasn't (and still am not) sold on it. -shrug-