Thread: Ten Year Anniversary for HGSS!!

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Ten Year Anniversary for HGSS!!

Today's the ten year anniversary for the release of Heartgold and Soulsilver! Do you have any really fond memories of these games you want to share? What was your team? Did you enjoy the way the games expanded upon the original?
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Writing stories about bugs Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I had HeartGold and I LOVED this game. I remember always having my heracross following behind me. I also just have a lot of good memories from 2009/2010 in general and the game reminds me of them. XD

Ah Heart Gold and Soul Silver... <3
    Honestly?
    I never actually finished them.. XD
    I think I was just tired of HMs at that point in time, but man when Gen 2 first came out, it was my LIFE. I loved it so much, the fact there was two regions and teenage me thought the Dark Typing was the coolest thing since sliced bread, I still have the old cartridges I bought when the games came out, I even still own my original Pokemon Stadium 2 game from back in the day, a lot of old memories on that it had... and then my cousin went and deleted them. ><

Man, I used to sit there for hours and just listen to the Goldenrod theme. <3

Good times, goooood times. <3

I was lucky I won my gameboy color! Otherwise I wouldn't of been able to play it. XD
    I'll never forget when my mom said they'd never make another pokemon, and bam, Gen 2. XD

Get on the floor and JAM!! The Foogle's Avatar
    AAAGH WHY YOU GOTTA BULLY ME AND MY PLATINUM

ISN'T IT PLATINUM'S 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOO??

HUGE shoutout to Neo Emolga for the signature and Chakramaster for makin' it work!!

Part of the Ultra Duo Set with Shining Sun Cleobel!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Are... you for real? It's been ten years already?

I will admit I'm not as big of a Gen 2 fan as some people, but these were awesome games. I liked have Pokemon follow me. :]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

10 years WOW.

The original G/S/C are my all time favorite Pokemon games; HGSS really delivered as fantastic remakes. I love them and replay them often. I especially love the follow-me feature and want to see it come back (it did in Let's Go but yeah)