Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Thanos snap* Pokemon gone.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Lol, now you guys are making me feel bad for snuffing out Mr Mime. XD

You all have a point though, one of the biggest and best charms of Pokemon is there's one for everyone no matter who you are or what your personality is like.
    Yeah, and let's face it, there's actually a very good chance that if Pokemon did not have the wild and crazy variety of designs and creature inspirations that it does, it would not have become nearly as popular as it is today, and it would be a terrible idea to alienate fans that aren't into the conventionally cute/cool stuff like Charizard, Eeveelutions and Pikaclones.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post

Get this heap of putrid filth and it's prevo out. No Avengers will save it. Thanos snap it tf out of here.
    This one is hilarious because Garbodor, along with its pre-evo, has been confirmed for Galar for a long time, meaning it's actually one of the survivors of the snap XD

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    This one is hilarious because Garbodor, along with its pre-evo, has been confirmed for Galar for a long time, meaning it's actually one of the survivors of the snap XD
    And yet a number of "Pikaclones" (was never really fond of calling them that) are at risk of getting at snapped out. Still no word if Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, and Dedenne are surviving the chopping block... >.<

Hang in there, guys, there's still hope!

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

To me, Pokémon is about every one of the designs being someone's favourite; Basculin, Qwilfish, Klang, they're all someone's favourite. To deprive them of being able to bring their favourites forward is honestly despicable and I hope Game Freak are ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    video to go along with it...
    That had Torchic getting snapped and it absolutely broke my heart. It's sad how true it's going to be though. :'(

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

5. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    That had Torchic getting snapped and it absolutely broke my heart. It's sad how true it's going to be though. :'(
    Don't worry, the sequel has the survivors band together to bring the lost ones back, and Pikachu will get to say the line "I am... Pikachu" in Danny DeVito's voice.

7. This post has been liked by:

N7, Green, Sacred Fire...too many names Ho-Oh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Maybe Muk will go for the Soul Stone. I hope so. Garbador is the only pokemon i truly hate. Amoongas is close, but i have a burning hatred for this vile heap of filth

·»There's no advantage to hurrying through life«·
    Dive on into the Sword and Shield Trade Thread