Sonia is going to be live on stream!
There will be a livestream of gameplay from Pokemon Sword & Shield on October 4th. This livestream is going to be hosted by Sonia who is doing some research in an area called Glimwood Tangle.
Glimwood Tangle is a forest within the Galar region. It is said to be a strange wooded area that resides deep within the Galar region. Various Pokemon are said to reside within Glimwood Tangle.
Below is Sonia’s message to trainers.
My name’s Sonia, and I’m a Pokémon researcher. Here in Galar, I’m always helping out with research for my gran—Professor Magnolia, that is!
I’m sending this message because I could really use your help with some research I’m doing.
Next week, a camera will be set up in a strange forest here in Galar known as Glimwood Tangle, and the camera will begin broadcasting live footage.
The broadcast will last for 24 hours! If you could take a gander when you have time, that’d be just great. Thanks in advance!
There have been reports of a Krabby infestation on the Pokemon Secret Club website. Whenever the cursor would hover over the word ‘club’, a Krabby would appear. There is even the chance for a Shiny Krabby to appear. It is unknown what does the Krabby have to do with the livestream. Perhaps we will see a Galar vairant Krabby during the livestream next week.
The livestream will start next Friday, October 4th at 6am PDT. It will be a 24 hour stream that can be viewed by clicking here.
Happy viewing!
The post Livestream from the Galar Region! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.