I made my own interpretation of Galarian Ponyta. ^_^ #Pokemon #PokemonSwordShield #PokemonSwordandShield #PokemonLivestream pic.twitter.com/uJxwFXmPi8
— Natasha Gawrit STS AQO ‘19 (@Multin24) October 5, 2019
Time for another fantastic fan art with another fantastic artist!
FANtastic Fan Art is back with the spotlight on another fantastic artist! Today we want to show off the art of Natasha Gawrit! This artist is on the go thanks to running Pokemon GO Chicago Squad. Though, when she isn’t out catching Pokemon, Natasha is drawing them!
You can take a look at some of her fine Pokemon work above. The Galarian Ponyta that you see above is one of Natasha’s works! You can tell that she was drawing inspiration from My Little Pony from the rainbows to the castle in the background. And you know what? It works! It really does looks like Galarian Ponyta is making herself at home in Equestria thanks to this piece! And soon enough it will be making itself home in your heart. Especially if this art piece is any indication.
Below are other awesome work that Natasha shared with us.
Swablu

If you love Pokemon with fluff then Natasha got you covered! This piece with Swablu is perfect for anybody who loves soft and fluffy Pokemon!
This piece with Swablu looks amazing! The texture of the clouds gives the piece of misty feel. It is as if you can see Swablu flying in the clouds. Almost as if it is floating! This Swablu doesn’t have a care in the world as it just floats there. You can really see how cute this little bird is as it flies.
Ampharos

The final piece we got from Natasha is this one featuring Ampharos! This little guy is happy to be along the stars and you can tell! A bright and cheery smile. The bright yellow of the Ampharos really stands out against the beautiful starry background of the piece. Ampharos really does stand out here and makes the piece look amazing! There are so many layers here with so many things to spot. You can get yourself lost in this piece if you are not careful! Though, Ampharos makes a great focal point to guide you back like a lighthouse!
If you love what you see here then feel free to check out Natasha’s art by clicking here or here!*She has plenty of amazing art that you can check out! Happy Friday and enjoy some FANtastic Fan Art!
The post FANtastic Fan Art: Natasha Gawrit appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.