You're Never Too Old For That!

What do you think is something you're never "too old" for?

Administrator

It's pretty limited what you can be "too old" for. Pokémon is often one of those, but there's others too like anime. Never too old to go back to school either. Rodney Dangerfield proved that with Back to School. xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I won't be too old for the things I love until I'm dead. (Or never, if I become a ghost or something.)

4. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I used to hide the fact that I still enjoy half the stuff I enjoyed as a kid (Pokémon, SpongeBob, The Simpsons etc.), but then I started to own it in Sixth Form, and even more so in university. I feel like everyone still likes something that they'd typically be seen as "too old" for, but rather than being the one chastising people for enjoying what they enjoy I'd much rather be that person enjoying themselves.

What I often find is that you can connect with a lot of people by bringing up something you both enjoyed growing up, and more often than not they're still fond of it years later. It's surprising how everyone my age is just a big kid, even though we're living on our own now and have more responsibilities. I guess we just long for a simpler time and they reminds us of when we didn't have to worry about everything. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler: