Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Secret Santa Event 2019!

Thank you to Pokemon Trainer Sarah for the spectacular banner!

Spread the Joy this Season!
    Hosts: Chakramaster

Spread the joy cause it's here once again!

Hello everyone and welcome once again to PXR's Secret Santa Event 2019!

This event is a gift exchange (be sure to keep who you get as a secret)! Sign ups begin now and will close on December 4th. After signing up, you will be given another member’s username who signed up as well (on the 5th of December). This person is who you will be sending a gift to. Since you signed up, that means you will be receiving a gift from another Secret Santa! It's a surprise every year just who you may get! Be sure to watch what everyone else lists for ideas. The gifts will be delivered the day of or after Christmas, depending on the event manager's schedules.

Note: Everyone's gift will be posted at the end of the event for everyone on the forum (and beyond) to view.
    If you are not comfortable with a public display of your work, please let either myself, Chakramaster know when submitting your gift (or any time after that).

List of Participants:

Wifi:
    1. Lychee
    2. Shruikan
    3. Cleobel
    4. Sahira

Non-Wifi:
    1. Lychee
    2. Noblejanobii
    3. Scytherwolf
    4. Shruikan
    5. Neo Emolga
    6. EmeraldSky
    7. Arrow-Jolteon
    8. Chakramaster
    9. arnisd
    10. Sahira - possibly complete
    11. Roo (link to be added) Roo sent a PM as the message wasn't going through

Sw/Sh (Exclusive! Must meet restrictions):
    1. Lychee
    2. Shruikan

People who have been crossed off are the entrants who have submitted their gift for their recipient!
    People in red have had to pull out (but told me on time--thank you!).

! Be sure to read over your recipient’s sign up post when planning your gift. It’s a good way to get ideas for what they might love to see from you! Click their username in the List of Participants for quick access.

Signing Up
    There are 2 categories (plus a special one). Like last year, you may participate in both if you wish. This means you can send one or both of the following, depending on what you're interested in:

Wifi Secret Santa!
    If you would like to send a gift through Wifi, sign up for this category! You will send and received a gift through Wifi. Please note that to participate, you MUST have access to Wifi/Internet, a 3DS, and a copy of your 7th generation game*. You have to be able to connect to Wifi and trade your gift. This category may take a little longer for everyone to get your gift, so please be patient. Your gift must be submitted by December 21st. You are not required to send out a perfect IV/EV or even a shiny. You can even send more than one Pokémon if you want!

*This portion does NOT include the latest Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield as these games are still brand new and not everyone may have access to these just yet. This section is up to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon ONLY!.*

Wifi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Friend Code:
    10 Favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite region:
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st?

Non-Wifi Secret Santa!
    If you’d like to sign up to the regular Secret Santa, sign up here! This will be a NON-Wifi gift. That means almost anything you can think of goes! As long as you have a gift idea that can be sent to your recipient feel free to jump on it! If you aren't sure, please contact me and you can ask if it can be a viable gift for this category.

You’re free to send any kind of gift here, but if you’re still thinking and trying to figure out “Oooh what really can be accepted in this category?” FEAR NOT! Here’s a few suggestions:

-> Artwork; a drawing, banner, sprite, desktop wallpaper, photograph etc.
    -> Writing; a short story or poem etc.
    -> Video; a short video, voice clip etc.
    -> Anything else you can think of!

Non-Wifi Secret Santa Sign Up Form
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite colors:
    What do you like besides Pokémon?
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st?

Have Pokemon Sword or Shield? Want to take part in a gift exchange on that early? Well here's a category EXCLUSIVELY for those with that!

Pokemon Sword/Shield Wi-Fi (Exclusive!)

This is a limited time category. Only set to run this year as next year will transition into the official Wi-Fi category. Some may want to take part in the new Pokemon gen for this event as well. Well here's you chance! You can sign up here for trades in Sword and Shield here! Because we don't want people only signing up for this one and leaving the official one with very few participants. You will need to sign up at least one other category as well (either the official Wi-Fi category or Non Wi-Fi).

NOTICE: Please DO NOT post anything discussing the Sword and Shield games here, period. Any discussion for the games or content in the games should go in the respective Pokemon Sword and Shield section

Sw/Sh Wi-Fi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Switch Friend Code:
    10 Favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite region:
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st

A Few General Rules:

• Please keep the username of the person you are gifting (your recipient) to yourself! It is meant to be a surprise.
    • You MUST submit some form of gift to Chakramaster by December 21st. Please don't leave it until the last minute!*
    • You may send more than one gift if you like.
    • Your gift MUST somehow be relevant to your recipient. This is easy to do, as you may include anything that your recipient included in their sign-up post such as their favorite Pokémon or color.

*If you cannot get a gift together in time for the December 21st deadline, please send a PM to myself, Chakramaster ahead of time, preferably by the 20th if you are sure you cannot make the deadline. This will give me a few days to get a replacement gift for whoever is missing out. You will NOT be banned from next year's Secret Santa if you are unable to procure a gift and let me know in time; you will, however, be banned from next year's event if you tell me too late (21st or later). It's just not good and doesn't look well with people leaving it till the last minute, as it is unfair on multiple people.

Submitting Your Gift:
    PM Chakramaster with the following information BY DECEMBER 21st.
    DO NOT POST GIFTS HERE! That’ll spoil the surprise! D=

If you are sending a non-Wifi gift, please send the PM with the following form filled out:
    Code:
    [B]Recipient:[/B]
    [B]Description:[/B]
    [B]Note:[/B]
    [B]Gift:[/B]
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

If you are sending a Wifi gift, please send the PM with the following form filled out:
    Code:
    [B]Recipient:[/B]
    [B]Note:[/B]
    [B]Description of Pokémon:[/B]
    • Those receiving Wifi gifts will be told what Pokemon they will be getting on Christmas Day! However, YOU will be responsible for setting up a trade with your recipient.

Your gift MUST be PM’d to Chakramaster by December 21st. Fail to do so and you will be banned from participating in the Secret Santa event next year! Last minute gifts are no fun and are not fair on your recipient. Please don’t leave it until the last minute!

- If you need to drop out or cannot get a gift prepared, let myself, Chakramaster know soon as you can! There's no penalty for having to drop out and letting me know. You will only be banned from next year if you give me no notice and your gift has not been submitted on time!

Thank you for participating, and remember, have fun!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 12-25-2019 at 04:10 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Friend Code: 3583 - 3776 - 8582
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Espeon, Omanyte, Mew, Cyndaquil, Deerling, Paras, Morelull, Piplup, Manaphy, Nihilego
    Favorite region: Johto!
    Other: I like cute and unusual things, fun names, and never really care about strategy :P I'm a nooob
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Yes

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Galarian Ponyta, Corviknight, all mushroom pokemon, Rowlet
    Favorite colors: Pastels- sugary pinks, corn flour blues, buttery yellows, minty greens. Also NEON GREEN RAVE COLOURS *AIRHORN SOUNDS*
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Magical girl stuff, Lolita and decora fashion, caves and spelunking, Singing/piano/double bass, bunnies, waterfalls and mountains, costumes, cider, kandi raving, postal themed things
    Other: I love singing along to music! I dont really like flowers or kittens :p

Sw/Sh Wi-Fi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Switch Friend Code: 1263-2676-2322
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Galarian Ponyta, Sirfetchd, Ghosts in general, big strong birds, Butterfree
    Favorite region: Johto (but maybe soon Galar!)
    Other: ((I have sheild... help me get some sword dudes!))
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Yes!
    Last edited by Lychee; 12-19-2019 at 09:16 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Shaymin, Mimikyu, Zoroark, Spritzee, and Galarian Ponyta
    Favorite colors: Purple purple purple and green. Also blue.
    What do you like besides Pokémon?: The Fate series, Sailor Moon (Sailor Uranus is my favorite character), Dr. Jekyll and My. Hyde, Phantom of the Opera, other musicals, Undertale and Deltarune, Over the Garden Wall, Gravity Falls, Dorothea from Fire Emblem Three Houses, Digimon (Kudamon is my favorite), unicorns, etc.
    Other: If you want to draw some of my OCs you can check out some refs here.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st?: Shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 11-17-2019 at 07:23 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Yanmega, Scyther, Heracross
    Favorite colors: Green
    What do you like besides Pokémon? My Little Pony, bugs (insects as well as other similar creatures), wolves/dogs
    Other: You can see art of my stories on my art thread or here

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Friend Code: 3866-8432-3668
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Silvally, Sky-Shaymin, Ultra-Necrozma, Not counting the legendaries, Alolan Vulpix, Fennekin, Popplio, Zorua, Scolipede, Luxray, Eevee, Manectric, Mimikyu, Salamence.
    Favorite region: Alola
    Other: No hacked/cloned/generated pokemon please. Also am collecting Vivillon forms. :)
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Yup!

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Silvally, Sky-Shaymin, Ultra-Necrozma, Alolan Vulpix, Fennekin.
    Favorite colors: Blue, Orange, Gold, Purple.
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Sayaka Miki is best, but I like all the characters),
    Wings of Fire (All the characters are cool here),
    Fire Emblem (Favourite characters being Seteth, Soren, & Tiki),
    Persona (3,4 & 5, (Goro Akechi, Morgana & Makoto Nijima are faves. Teddie not so much.)),
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Thorax & Gallus are faves, Rainbow Dash is the worst),
    Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Kwamis <3),
    Final Fantasy (Yuna, Freya, & RedXIII being fav character wise, IX & XIII game wise),
    Mythological creatures (Dragons, Carbuncles, and Gryphons being at the top),
    Arthurian Mythology (Tristan being my favourite knight, then Lanval, Geraint, and Bedivere),
    Animals in general (especially Foxes),
    Chibis.
    Other: I celebrate a different holiday so preferably no explicit Christmas theme. :3
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Definitely.
    Last edited by Shruikan; 12-07-2019 at 08:21 AM.

6. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

NON-WIFI SECRET SANTA SIGN-UP FORM
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Emolga, Bellossom, Cinccino, Umbreon, Raichu
    Favorite Colors: Black, White, Blue
    - Borderlands
    - Fallout
    - Mad Max
    - Industrial Metal
    - Bunnies (I know, I go from gritty stuff to that XD)
    Other: Would prefer art over writing, but don't sweat it too much if art's not your thing!
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Yep!

Senior Moderator

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Pikachu, Meloetta, Gardevoir, Galarian Ponyta, Alolan Ninetales
    Favorite colors: Green, Royal blue, silver
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, myth and folklore, music, performing
    Other: Nothing, really
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? I promise, to the best of my ability.
    Last edited by EmeraldSky; 11-17-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Jolteon, Houndoom, Flygon, Joltik, Alolan Ninetales
    Favorite colors: Blue, Green, Orange... I like all colors, really. So long as they're combined in an aesthetically pleasing way.
    What do you like besides Pokémon? The Legend of Zelda, Animals (especially dogs, cats and axolotls), Outdoor Walks, Fantasy, Cartoons (favorites include: Adventure Time, Infinity Train, Over the Garden Wall, Hilda, Gravity Falls, the Ducktales reboot, Amphibia, and 101 Dalmatian Street), Plushies, Undertale and Deltarune, Spicy Food, being able to go to sleep early which I haven't managed to do successfully in a long while halp ;w;
    Other: Nothing at the moment

Friend Code: 1478 3504 7060
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Wailmer, Swablu, Trapinch, Spheal, Seel, Buizel, Taillow, Budew, Sewaddle, Whismur (and their evolutions)
    Favorite region: Sinnoh
    Other: I'm participating in this event for the third consecutive year. As a result, I changed my list of "favorites" : I removed the Pokemon I received in the past couple of years (even though they are still my favorites) and I replaced them with other Pokemon I love.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Yes, I do!

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Administrator

Thanks for all sign-ups so far everyone! Will have the list updated ASAP!

Sign-ups still open to anyone interested.

EDIT: Sign-ups OFFICIALLY updated. Everyone should have a link directing directly to each others initial sign up post.

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Pikachu, Jirachi, Celebi, Victini, Pichu
    Favorite colors: Red, Yellow, Black, Storm Blue, Purple.
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Strategy, Suspense/Mystery, Action
    Other: Pichu? Nonono it's Pi-KA-chu!
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st?: Yup yup!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 12-06-2019 at 03:07 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

13. This post has been liked by:

Lychee