Page 577 of 577 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577
Results 5,761 to 5,768 of 5768

Thread: Daily Pokemon Opinions

Senior Moderator

Pichu rating: 10/10

Cute? Check. Adorable? Check. Part of the Chu line? Triple check. Pichu being the Pikachu baby Pokémon. Hahaha, I don't recall the round Pichu bets design. I remember fat Pikachu clear and well. Bet it was just as cute and adorable though. Still highly deserved my 10/10 stamp of approval. Even more if I could. But that right is reserved for Pikachu.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

9/10

Probably one of my favorite baby pokemon, if not my absolute favorite. Won a plush of one at an arcade a few days ago. I've had a soft spot for it ever since I watched "The Apple Corp", but the Pichu Bros, Ukelele Pichu, and Spiky Earned Pichu all just made me love the little guy. I had a team of Pichus I used to use at the Pokeathlon a lot too. I do hope Spiky Eared Pichu makes a return one day. Oh and I raised one in my Ultra Sun run. Cutest little guy. RIP Panama.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

9/10

Definitely one of the best baby Pokemon. I still remember their appearances in the Pikachu shorts Pikachu and Pichu and Camp Pikachu. They were hilarious and super-silly.

Making it double with Caite-Chan!

5. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

The Pokemon of the day is...

#678 Meowstic

my rating: 7
    Meowstic is a cute bipedal cat Pokemon with quite a few interesting traits: the male and the female have different battling styles, and this is reflected in their level-up moves and Hidden Abilities. The male uses more defense, so he has Prankster and learns mostly status and support moves; while the female uses more offense, so she has Competitive and learns mostly attacking moves. I do with this was highlighted a little more though, as they both have the exact same sweeper-like base stats, so it'd be nice if the male Meowstic had a more defensive stat spread to complement his combat style. It's a very minor nitpick, though. I overall like these kitties a lot.

Senior Moderator

Meowstic rating: 8/10

The styles of these two and design based on the gender is quite unique! I love the style of these 2. They're adorable too and can be a challenge if faced against in some battles if used right.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

9/10

I loved these guys from their initial reveal. Which is ironic because I've never used them. I've used them in several RPs though since I do like them quite a bit. Cool concept, great designs, just love them all.
    /// /

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

The Pokemon of the day is...

#275 Shiftry

my rating: 5
    Shiftry is a Grass/Dark-type introduced in Gen 3, it is based on a tengu, a youkai with either a long nose or the characteristics of a bird. It also seems to be partially based on a nutcracker, if that enormous mouth is any indication. That said, while I have used this Pokemon a couple of times, it only ever performed okay at best, and I'm overall meh on its design, so I don't have a strong attachment to it.

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

6/10

Grass/dark types don't have the best of luck when it comes to battling. I've tried to raise a competitive Shiftry in the past and while the design is cool, it's not very good in battle. I usually opt for Cacturne now just because it is bit better battle wise. Shiftry's design is pretty interesting though.
    /// /