Page 3 of 590 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Pokemon Opinions

Strange Rating System for the Mighty Mewtwo

Basic Form

10/10 Dont need to go to deep into this. Mewtwo is the first real legend, it has been uber since tiering was created! Mewtwo is the original Legend of the games. The three birds took a back seat to clone.

X form

4/10

The fighting add on made Mewtwo week to fairies which really is sad.

1/10

Y form
    I didnt like frieza in dragon ball z. I dont like him in pokemon.

In short they shouldnt have touched mewtwo with the mega stone gimmick.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

Mewtwo
    My Rating: 10

I've loved Mewtwo ever since it was my first Level 100 in HeartGold. He's always been there for me and never let me down.

Mega Mewtwo X
    My Rating: 5

I'm indifferent on this one really. I'm fine with the design and never got the chance to use it ingame.

Mega Mewtwo Y
    My Rating: 8

Not as good as the original Mewtwo, but this thing is a monster sweeper, even ingame.
    Lurking in the Shadows...

Mewtwo
    1/10
    the ugly version of mew
    i don't like mewtwo

X/Y rated same i dont like mega-evolutions

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ah, Mewtwo. The ultimate Pokemon, and at one point, completely unmatched by anything out there. It's the original legend. I quite like Mewtwo's design. The human-like aspect makes it a bit creepy, but in a good way. Mewtwo's backstory and origins make it an extremely interesting Pokemon to me, though. The first Pokemon movie was fantastic and raised a lot of ethical questions and gave us a lot of amazing quotes. Brooding Mewtwo is pretty spectacular. The fact that it hides out in Unknown Dungeon, a place of much mystery is also a plus. I give Mewtwo an 9 for sheer power and an amazing story. I'm not going to judge its forms because I don't care for them and think it's weird that Mewtwo has them at all. xD

Good idea Cooooorey. :)
    GCEA

RNG is definitely Genwunner.

And the Pokemon today is...

#034 Nidoking!

My rating: 2

Nidoran, both genders, are pretty cute. As they evolve, they become much less appealing though. Poison is my least favorite type after all, so it would be expected that Nidoking would get a low rating of 2. Nidoking's stats are sub-par, but it has a decent movepool and useful hidden ability at least. I much prefer Nidoqueen to Nidoking, though Nidoqueen isn't very high up either!

|||||||||

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Genwunner=/=Liking Pokemon from the first Generation. Just because other people don't share the same opinions that you have about Mewtwo doesn't make them Genwunners. And before you say anything, no, I actually am not that big of a Mewtwo fan; when I was young I disliked it for being so ridiculously overpowered. Besides, I liked (and still like) Mew and the Legendary Birds a hundred times more. However I do understand why Mewtwo is so beloved by so many fans: he is the star of the First Pokemon Movie ever, which is definitely something that would leave fans with a happy nostalgic thought, and aside from that there is the fact that while being overpowered might not be appealing to me, it is definitely appealing to others for understandable reasons.

But moving onto the Pokemon of the day, since I missed out on Mewtwo.

Nidoking

My Rating: 7

Nidoking is one of those Pokemon that can be best described as a Jack of all Trades. While it isn't an incredibly powerful a hitter as stuff like Garchomp or Machamp, Nidoking is still decently strong, he has pretty balanced stats all around and his movepool is pretty amazing. I think his design is pretty cool, not my favorite but I still like it. Could be because of him being all spikey. I like spikey stuff.

My Rating: 7
    Lurking in the Shadows...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I like Nidoking a fair bit. It has some good moves and interesting typing. It's pre-evos are super cute and it has a pretty neat design itself, almost like some kind of dinosaur. I'm giving it a 7.

Lol Corey, you really are anti-gen I aren't you? XD
    GCEA

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    My rating: 9

Nidoking is one of m favorite gen 1 pokemon, And with good reason. He sweeps through nuzlockes like pudding in the gen 1 games, He's got an awesome design, And cool typing. Plus, He's the manliest pokemon around. Ya gotta love him.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Lol Corey, you really are anti-gen I aren't you? XD
    LOL, I like a good bit of them, but not the ones the RNG chooses. xD

And all of you, thanks for posting, this needs more attention. c:

|||||||||