Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Or until the next Album comes out.

I have been way out of the loop with metal. Am I reading right that Burzum is turning into an Electronic band (This is me not knowing a lot about Burzum, anyways.)? Also that Opeth's coming album is going lean more towards hard rock than Death Metal?
    Mm. Their latest wasn't amazing. I preferred it after I heard it live though.

I generally try to stay away from Varg news but I think he tried to distance himself from metal quite a while ago because he's a nonsensical twit.
    ᴀм мᴀɴ ᴅᴀʀтнᴏɴ, ᴀ ʟιɴɴᴏɴ ɴυ ɢᴀʟᴀᴅ нᴇɴ ғιʀᴇв?//

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ\\ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ?

Electric Witchwhipper ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
    Varg's going back to his dungeon synth **** that only deaf retards liked. Opeth will probably continue their garbage they started with Heritage, which was just sucking off a bunch of old Prog Rock bands Akerfeldt had a stiffy for.

On another note, good bands worth listening to for anyone who hasn't: Cult of Fire (atmospheric black), Mion's Hill (black/thrash), Slutvomit (black/thrash), Demon Lung (traditional doom).

Quote Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
    Interesting band name. But I really like their sound. Will listen to more of them.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

It's baaaaack

Favorite Bands: Vektor, Running Wild, Melechesh, Bolt Thrower, Protector
    Favorite Genres: Death, Thrash, Prog, Trad

Quote Originally Posted by Woodchuck View Post
    It's baaaaack

Favorite Bands: Vektor, Running Wild, Melechesh, Bolt Thrower, Protector
    Favorite Genres: Death, Thrash, Prog, Trad
    No go away you're not allowed.
    ᴀм мᴀɴ ᴅᴀʀтнᴏɴ, ᴀ ʟιɴɴᴏɴ ɴυ ɢᴀʟᴀᴅ нᴇɴ ғιʀᴇв?//

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ\\ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ?

i will cut u so much i swer to gad

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I shall (attempt to) join!

Favorite bands: Linkin Park, Dream Theater, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest
    Favorite genres: Prog, classic 70's metal (I would just say heavy metal, but I wanted to be more specific), thrash, power

Yeah... I'm more into the older mainstream metal. I hope this isn't a problem. :X

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Electric Witchwhipper ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
    Late to respond, but you're accepted, Chucky, you cute little rapscallion.

Bulb, you're also accepted.

Also, happy new year and all that. Given it's 2014, what possible albums to be released are you guys looking forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Yeah... I'm more into the older mainstream metal. I hope this isn't a problem. :X
    Mainstream metal is still metal, sir. Even Metallica. Just try not to talk about Slipknot, Bullet for my Valentine, or Avenged Sevenfold a whole lot.

Or at all.. if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
    Given it's 2014, what possible albums to be released are you guys looking forward to?
    Well I start browsing the interwebs. More specifically Wikipedia (Best source in the world for information!). Apparently Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, and surprisingly enough, Judas Priest are coming out with records in the near future. There are a couple others on that list. Some I prefer not to name. But really? Judas Priest? I assumed Epitaph World would be the final tour ever. I mean, I'll go see them when they tour because it's been on my to do list for a few years. But I feel like Rob Halford is a little past his prime. Credit where it's due, just past 62 and still kicking is admirable. I guess the same could be said for Ozzy and Sabbath. But I just.. feel skeptical about it. Dio did it great and he was 67 years old. Suppose it's a matter of perspective. Any insight on Priest doing another album and tour?

Back to the original question, I am kind of excited for some of these bands to come out with new stuff. I'm going to be on a Metal kick for the duration of 2014, for sure.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Mainstream metal is still metal, sir. Even Metallica. Just try not to talk about Slipknot, Bullet for my Valentine, or Avenged Sevenfold a whole lot.

Or at all.. if possible.

Well I start browsing the interwebs. More specifically Wikipedia (Best source in the world for information!). Apparently Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, and surprisingly enough, Judas Priest are coming out with records in the near future. There are a couple others on that list. Some I prefer not to name. But really? Judas Priest? I assumed Epitaph World would be the final tour ever. I mean, I'll go see them when they tour because it's been on my to do list for a few years. But I feel like Rob Halford is a little past his prime. Credit where it's due, just past 62 and still kicking is admirable. I guess the same could be said for Ozzy and Sabbath. But I just.. feel skeptical about it. Dio did it great and he was 67 years old. Suppose it's a matter of perspective. Any insight on Priest doing another album and tour?

Back to the original question, I am kind of excited for some of these bands to come out with new stuff. I'm going to be on a Metal kick for the duration of 2014, for sure.
    It's okay. I hate Slipknot, Bullet For My Valentine is decent, and A7X is less then decent. IMO, of course.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links