Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    I also got a shiny Slugma on my first run through Fiery Path. I was trying to complete my DexNav a bit and ran into a dust cloud in hopes to find a Slugma, which I hadn't gotten yet.

Well...I got that and a whole lot more. Totally random, non-shiny charm encounter.

Also I have a 5 IV Eevee from a line of Eevee I was breeding for a user here. I was MM'ing, sure, but that shiny was the last thing I expected.

Does anyone else have more recent stories they like to share?

OI, and I remember this one time I got a shiny Shinx on WT. I found out the guy's contact info, logged into my ancient Twitter account and thanked him. x]
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 04-13-2015 at 10:28 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I also got a shiny Slugma on my first run through Fiery Path. I was trying to complete my DexNav a bit and ran into a dust cloud in hopes to find a Slugma, which I hadn't gotten yet.

Well...I got that and a whole lot more. Totally random, non-shiny charm encounter.

Also I have a 5 IV Eevee from a line of Eevee I was breeding for a user here. I was MM'ing, sure, but that shiny was the last thing I expected.

Does anyone else have more recent stories they like to share?

OI, and I remember this one time I got a shiny Shinx on WT. I found out the guy's contact info, logged into my ancient Twitter account and thanked him. x]
    I liked your idea of some kind of Shiny Race. Maybe a Shiny Triathlon. A team of people one searches the wild, one breeds and one fishes for shinies.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Wren
    Shiny Pokemon You Captured/Breed: click!
    Favorite Method of getting shinies: dexnav chaining or horde hunting

At the moment I'm working on trying to chain a shiny Whismur. uvu It was my first shiny ever, found on Sapphire via random encounter, but many years later I accidentally restarted the game without transferring the Whismur first. I recently decided it would be fun to try to catch a new one to replace the original.