Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey y'all!

New Trainer

Hey y'all!

Hey!
    Last edited by Guts; 08-29-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Hi and welcome to PXR! I also love drawing, and I'd love to see you post some of your art here! Also I've been to Washington DC but I was really little so I don't remember a ton of it.

Here's some me facts. xD

- I have an intense interest in dreams/lucid dreaming
    - I'm a plushie maker and collector (though I don't collect one specific type)
    - My favorite pokemon are Yanmega, Heracross, and Scyther
    And also:
    Spoiler:
    Centiskorch

- I am constantly thinking of stories, and writing is one of my favorite things
    - I absolutely love bugs, as you can probably tell XD

New Trainer
    Hi Scytherwolf!

Thank you for your kind welcome! That's cool that you've been to DC--please let me know if you're ever in the area! I find the fact that you can make plushies extremely impressive. I could never! I like bug types a lot, myself. My top 3 favorite bug types are Heracross, Volcarona, and Ninjask! My three favorite insects are dragonflies, stag beetles, and katydids. I'd love to check your your writing sometime!

Cheers,

Guts

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guts View Post
    Hi Scytherwolf!

Thank you for your kind welcome! That's cool that you've been to DC--please let me know if you're ever in the area! I find the fact that you can make plushies extremely impressive. I could never! I like bug types a lot, myself. My top 3 favorite bug types are Heracross, Volcarona, and Ninjask! My three favorite insects are dragonflies, stag beetles, and katydids. I'd love to check your your writing sometime!

Cheers,

Guts
    Unfortunately I live really far away from DC, but I'd love to go back there someday! And those are great bug types! Dragonflies are my favorite insects, but I love so many of them! I do have a Pokemon story up here (the white growlithe picture in my signature links to it) if you want to read it sometime. ^^

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Guts View Post
    Hey y'all, I'm Guts!

I was a member of the old Pokéstadium (username Palkialga24) from 2012 to 2015 and seeing as I was feeling nostalgic and (if I'm not mistaken) PXR absorbed Pokéstadium's successor, Poképavilion, I decided to join at the start of the new year. I was a little boy then and I'm a college student now, so, needless to say, the folks who remember me might find me changed, for better or for worse. At any rate, I'm sure I'll have a wonderful time here on PXR! I'm excited to get right into it!

For starters, here are some facts about me! If y'all are feeling up to it, please reply with a few facts about yourselves!

-I go to school in Washington, DC,
    -I'm an only child
    -My first language was Italian
    -I was born in the Bay Area, California, I grew up in the South, and my mom is from Italy. I visit my family there every summer and winter
    and eat lots of yummy food!
    -My favorite Pokémon right now are 1. Serperior 2. Garchomp 3. Lapras
    -My favorite Pokémon type is Flying
    -My favorite Pokémon generations are IV and V
    -Some of my hobbies are anime, reading, drawing, music critique, and grilling (keep your miltank and tauros away from me)
    -My Showdown account is camomiletea if anyone wants to battle! (I'm really bad at it!)

Thank you for your time and please enjoy your day.

Yours,

Guts
    Heya Guts! Welcome to PXR! Hope you find it awesome here as we all do. If you ever have any questions or just wanna talk. Feel free to ask us! I'm always willing to chat.

I actually got the chance to go to Washington DC in August for the Pokémon World Championship 2019. It was a total blast! I loved it! The experience in DC was...very different than expected though.

Few facts about myself:

-I live here in the US down in the south, but would rather be further up north. Leads into the next...
    -I hate the heat
    -my top 5 Pokémon are: 1. Pikachu, 2. Jirachi, 3. Celebi, 4. Manaphy 5. Victini....6 is just very very closely Scorbunny.
    -another thing is I'd love to be able to travel the world. I have many friends spread across the globe and I think it'd be nice to meet everyone.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey Guts, welcome to PXR!

Some fun facts about myself:

- I majored in Business Marketing, but my job title is officially Associate Scientist. Get that.
    - On the side, I do lots of graphic art work and started a webcomic last July. It's been a great ride!
    - Favorite Pokémon are Emolga, Bellossom, and Cinccino.

Hey @Guts, welcome to PXR!
    It's nice to see a fellow Italian speaker here!
    Have you ever tried using a Serperior with Contrary (hidden ability) and Leaf Storm in Pokemon battles?
    My favorite Pokemon are Chikorita, Ralts, Wailmer, Turtwig, Spheal and many others. My favorite type is Grass and my favorite region is Sinnoh. I'm a shiny hunter and I also enjoy Showdown battles every now and then.
    I hope you will have fun here! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Hello and welcome to PXR @Guts! It's nice to meet you - Thanks for sharing some cool facts about yourself!

I'm a random visitor here and tend to pop up from time to time. Way back I was a member of the old PE2K forum and have many fond memories of it. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

Facts about me:

- I work as full-time Playground Designer and Illustrator which is really fun
    - My biggest passion by far is drawing, but I also enjoy taking walks and playing video games
    - I love animals and would love to own a cat someday (but my fish keep me company, haha)
    - My favorite Gens would have to be Gen III, V, and VI
    - My favorite pokémon... ooo, that's a tough one! Totodile definitely holds a special place in my heart since it was my first ever pokémon, but I also love Cyndaquil, Dragonite, Sylveon and the new pokémon Frosmoth
    Last edited by TotodileHop24; 01-04-2020 at 11:56 PM.

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hey Guys! My name's NobleJanobii! Welcome to PXR!

A few fun facts about myself:
    1. I've published a children's book.
    2. I hate the cold.
    3. I've lived in DC before and may be moving back soon.
    4. I work in politics! My goal is to work as a press secretary but right now I'm a campaign manager.
    5. My favorite pokemon is Shaymin, closely followed by Zoroark, Mimikyu, and Galarian Rapidash.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

New Trainer
    I'm sure someday the chance will arise! I'll be sure to check out The Path of Destiny!