Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey y'all!

New Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    The book is called Timmy the Mouse: Princess in Peril. It never went big or anything but I plan to publish more in the future if I can.
    Excellent! I took a look at it on Amazon. If I ever have kids, I will be sure to read it to them!

Cheers,

Guts

2. This post has been liked by:

New Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, it's crazy! Although even though I'm in Biosurgery research and development, I might try to see if I can guide the career path toward something in marketing. I have been getting valuable brand experience and such, so it's a possibility. I've only done a tiny bit of lab work, most of my specialty is in documentation and product lifecycle management databases. It's a little dry, but I'm good at it and most of the other people in the department aren't too crazy about working in the PLM environment whereas I know my way around it just fine.

Hey, glad to you know you're interested in the webcomic! It's called Team Buckshot and you can find it in multiple spots:

Right here on PXR!
    Comic Fury site
    DeviantArt (some pages need the Mature filter turned off)

I would say read it on PXR or Comic Fury. Trying to keep it organized and in order on DeviantArt is a pain in the neck. And yes, the comic features a Bellossom and a Cinccino as two of the main characters. I have intentions for an Emolga character to show up later, but he'll be more of a supporting character and not in the main crew.

I like Bellossom a lot. It started off with me being silly and thinking "heh, a flower hula dancing Pokemon. Priceless. I'll raise one to level 100 and kick everyone's butts with it just for comical funsies." Even though Bellossom may not be taken seriously on a competitive battling arena (unless major changes were made), its still a fun Pokemon to battle with and hey, there's more to Pokemon than just battles (plus hey, the one I raised in Shield did great so I'm still a believer!). Plus Bellossom always seems happy, optimistic, and expressive and I like those qualities.
    It certainly seems like you have an edge on your colleagues with your experience! Whichever path you decide to take, I'm sure it will be the perfect one for you :) Thank you for the links to your comic! I think I'll end up reading it on PXR. And I hate that I'm making this accidental rhyme but Bellossom is awesome.

Cheers,

Guts

New Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well we didn't enjoy it as much as the year before in Nashville was all. The statements on the website for the hotel weren't totally accurate. They had parking as stated, but it wasn't "free." They had ONLY Vallet (which was not stated). Would've ended up charging us another $600 by the end of the trip pretty much. The food and sites were wonderful though! Just a bit pricey.

Back in college I had a classmate tell me from his travels. Where we live (referring to him and myself) it's the second worst humidity wise. Which only makes everything much worse. I'd love to get away from this heat. Maybe one day I can get lucky enough. =)
    Nashville is awesome (maybe I'm biased because I grew up in Tennessee) and it definitely beats out DC in my eyes! And Jeez! they really robbed you! I'm sorry to hear about the parking situation!

I'm sure someday you will have the chance to beat the heat :)

New Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Foogle View Post
    Hullo Guts, welcome to PXR and enjoy your five-star stay!

[dang am i late to the intros?]
    Hey The Foogle! Not at all! it's a pleasure to meet you! Thanks for your kind wishes :)