What do I see? I can’t tell you because I don’t have 2020 vision!
But what I do see is a new year filled with many great podcasts! And one of them is a new featured podcast! Get ready to get loud in 2020! Because we are featuring the Hyper Voice podcast!
The Hyper Voice podcast is a competitive VGC podcast that is ran by Alex and Stephen. These two VGC experts will share their knowledge about the competitive scene with tournaments and battle experience. You got a question? These guys will answer it! They have a voice and will make sure to crank it up to eleven so you can hear them! After all, they are always using Hyper Voice!
By the way, welcome to the new year! I hope so far things have been well for you. I heard it has gotten cold for a few people. Make sure to keep warm. That way you can start off the new year hot! Work hard on those goals!
And if you are planning to hit up Dallas Regionals this weekend then say hello to the guy with the Oddish on his shoulder! I heard he is pretty cool.
With that said, don’t touch that Totodile! It is podcast listening time!
Podcast Spotlight

The Hyper Voice: The Pendulum Switch– Alex and Stephen are getting ready for battles in the Sword & Shield VGC format! They have hit some local tournaments and want to share with you what is needed to be successful. May it be from team prep to simply keeping track of the time. They got you covered!
Tag Team: Messing with Texas– Going to Dallas Regionals? Then you will want to listen to this podcast. Riley and JW will get you up to date on the wild west that is the Expanded format in Texas.
General Pokemon Podcasts

Luke Loves Pokemon: Rookidee and Family– Route One birds. You seem them all the time but now Luke will give you several reasons to love a certain one. Not everyone can be knights.
I Chews You: Smeargle– How do you cook a Smeargle? Do you focus on the juices? How about just the tail? Maybe you will just cook the whole thing? Well, don’t worry. The ICY Chefs are here to help.
PKMNcast: Pokémon Expansion Pass DLC Breakdown – Need to hear the breakdown of all the new DLC coming to Pokemon Sword & Shield? SBJ got you covered!
P.U.C.L. Podcast: Pokemon Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra DLC Announcement– Want to hear some hopes and thoughts on the Sword & Shield DLC? Then Thatch and the council are here to provide and more!
Blast Burn Radio: On the Catwalk– GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED! And if nuzlocke content is what you need then Blast Burn Radio is here for you! Especially after they run the gauntlet that is the Nimbasa City Gym’s runway.
The Science of Pokemon: Galarious Wildlife! – The Science Boys have a new friend and plenty of new Pokemon to talk science about! Time to look at all the new Pokemon and new science that Galar has to offer!
A Wild Podcast has Appeared: It’s a Brand New Year for Pokémon– Plenty of news to catch up on! Especially if you love Funko Pops. Did you know they make fuzzy Funko Pops?
Victory Road: “2020 Pokémon Resolutions”– It is the new year with Doug and Kyle! These guys are going to bring you their hope and dreams for 2020. Hopefully their vision is 2020 as well!
After Darkrai: Bret’s Boldoring– Bert and Hannah are trying to dust off their podcasting boots. It will be hard as they talk about one topic to another. But they will get through this just like they did in 2019.
My Favorite Pokemon: Luke and Dugtrio– Janine has to deal with podcast rebellion as her guest and Locke cause all kinds of headaches. Especially with a Pokemon like Dugtrio who isn’t house friendly.
Poke Press: Pokemon Pinball/Adam Elk– Time to listen to a ball of a time! That is because Steven and Annie are talking about Pokemon Pinball and where the music for this game came from.

Anime Podcasts

Gotta Watch’em All Podcast: A Scare In The Air – Whatever happen to the blimp industry? Worry not! Because Ken and Adam are going to find out in their latest episode in their watch-a-thon!

Battling Podcasts

Soundproof Podcast: VGCStat Your Engines – Do you need some ideas on what to play at Dallas Regionals? Brendan and Jake brings on the man behind the stats to talk about popular plays. What is the play? Listen to find out!
Pokemon Champions Podcast: Bochum Regionals TCG & VGC Top 8– Find out what was played at Bochum Regionals. Also, find out what does DLC means to the future of VGC! The future looks bright for what is coming!

Pokemon GO Podcasts

GOCast: The Heatran Ratio- Coming back from the new year? Then here is the podcast for you to catch up on all the Pokemon GO news!
Pokemon GO Podcast: “Piplup ~ The Worst Shiny???”– Need to get ready for Piplup Community Day? Then take a listen! Also, plenty of hopes and dreams for Pokemon GO to hear!
Lured Up Podcast: Tin Foil Party Hats– Is it good to make money? That is a question worth talking about. Also, you can expect a hands on experience on the new Buddy System.
Pokemon GO FM: 2020 Hiccups– What can be expected from Pokemon GO now in 2020 and beyond? That is what you want to hear.
Pokemon GO Radio: New Generation 5 Pokemon & Sword/Shield DLC Announced– An invasion of Unova Pokemon is coming! Listen to find out how you can get your hands on these Pokemon!

Tabletop Podcasts

Postcards from Pearl: Bolete City Gym, pt. I – A Challenger Approaches– Pearl is going to face her first gym battle. How will she fair? First she needs to give some gifts.
Adventures in the Millennium: Boss Rush– If you want more gym battles then you are in luck! Julian and Belle take your chances in what feels more like a video game then a gym battle.
Pokemon Rollout!: NPC Creation Special – Corporate Thug Need some ideas about NPCs? Then take a listen to hear about this interesting character of a character.
Pokemon Seicho: Sylvon’s Gift– The Seicho Trio find themselves in front of the man behind Shadow Pokemon. What secrets does he have to hide within the shadows?

The weather is chilly but nothing warms a podcaster’s heart then a review and like on Apple Podcasts!
The post Podcast Central: 2020 Regional Vision! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.