It’s Tuesday which means it’s time for Crossroads Comics!

This week we’re taking a look at Operation Rune of Fate. This comic is a collaborative project, similar to our own PMDXR, where artists take turn making pages and progressing the plot. It’s up to the various artists involved to determine where the story goes and how everything ends up. I became introduced to the comic due to one of the artists being our very own Nekomata, but the roster of artists also include the authors of Hope in Friends, Aezae’s Tales, and Treon Gate, amongst others.
The comic itself is very interesting, starting out with your typical PMD beginning with our protagonist, Bee the Bidoof, falling from the sky with amnesia. But that’s about where the similarities end. From there she meets Milo the Scraggy and Piper the Sandshrew, and the three begin to go on an adventure. However, they quickly realize everything is not as it seems as they’re thrust into a world of ancient legendary artifacts, deception, secret agents, and more. Bee seems to have some sort of suspicious past that’s followed her even here, and now she has to try and escape it without the aid of her memories for fear of being killed. Will she succeed? Will we learn more about these artifacts? All this and more, in Operation Rune of Fate.
All in all I really enjoyed binge reading this comic. The variety of art styles make it a lot of fun since everyone has their own unique way of telling the story. However, as with PMDXR, because it does not have one consistent author, consistent updates can be hit or miss. If you don’t mind that though, be sure to check it out, since it’s a really fun read and worthwhile experience.
Crossroads Comics
Eldritchfell I don’t think that’s what strength is really about.
Pokémon Rising Shadows Nah I’m with Talon on this one.
Pokémon: Team Buckshot What can ya do?
Shinka: The Last Eevee Jackson, don’t jinx it!!
ComicFury Comics
Across the Divide Uh-oh indeed.
Gamer Cafe Well this is foreboding.
Fire and Darkness YEET.
Negatedtale I feel like something is about to happen.
On Borrowed Time It seems charades is somewhat working.
Operation Rune of Fate I’m sure it’ll be easy to fight your way through… right?
PMDU- Pokeadventures She tried.
PMD: Stars Above Hollis knows all about them.
The Caretaker Huh. Interesting drawback.
The Stars Shine Bright That must be some really hard news to deliver.
Deviantart Comics
Break Free Oh no, Reshiram!!
Explorers of Shadows So much for a plan.
Golden Shrike Just get on with the explanation already!
Hope in Friends Who’s that… in the distance?
Jutopa’s Blue Nuzlocke This is definitely a trap.
Lucky Star Some quality time with Bede!
Pokémon Explorers Man they are going at it!
Stupid Short Eevee Comic Dusk is me in my 8 AM class.
The Essence of Being Poor Ronas didn’t intend to hurt her.
Off-site Comics
Floating On I think she might be stuck.
Genesis: A Gijinka Comic Run V run!!
Lil Char and the Gang Don’t worry Char, help is coming.
Pet Foolery Oops.
Shen Comics Well… he’s got a point.
Steven Universe: Gone Wrong Bismuth doesn’t seem so sure about that.
Stutterhug Awww how cute. I want all Greek myths retold like this.
Wooden Plank Studios Looks like Zoroark isn’t illegal anymore. Hooray?
The post Crossroads Comics #91-Escaping Spider Colonies appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.