Pokemon is ready to skate right into action with a new collaboration!
Pokemon has announced that they will be doing a collaboration with Bear Walker. The skateboard craftsman and Pokemon will release a costume skateboard collection featuring several fan favorite Pokemon.
This skateboard collection features the amazing work of Bear Walker. He has design five different decks for trainers to get out and go. These five decks will feature one of the following Pokemon: Charizard, Gengar, Gyarados, Mewtwo and Pikachu.
Below is what Bear Walker has to say about this collaboration.
“Pokémon is highly recognizable with a massive fanbase in the skateboard community, including myself, so for this collection I wanted to make more than a traditional branded deck. I’m setting out to make functional works of art featuring Pokémon and iconography that fans love in the custom style my decks are known for.”
Cindy Ruppenthal, director of e-commence for Pokemon, wish to offer fans a new and unique way to show off their love for the Pokemon brand. This does is look like a new and unique way for fans to show their passion for Pokemon. It will be interesting to see where this collection goes and what else is to come with this direction.
The Pokémon Center X Bear Walker Limited Skateboard Collection will be on sale at PokemonCenter.com starting on February 11th. You can get more information about this collection by clicking here.
The post Pokemon Prepares to Skateboard with Collection appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.