Happy Pokemon Day!
Weren’t those some amazing Pokemon Day announcement? Yeah. I really like that one too. It was my favorite. I also thought that one announcement was pretty cool. And the new Mythical! This one is really amazing! Pokemon really knocked it out of the park for this Pokemon! I love how cool and cute it looks! It is awesome to know that Pokemon is really gearing up for another year of content to make Pokemon fans feel content.
Too bad I have no idea what was announced today on Pokemon Day. After all, I am writing this the day before Pokemon Day. So, I have no idea how the new Mythical looks like. I hope everybody likes it.
Either way, no new podcast to add to the column. I really just wanted to play it chill this week. Especially because today is Pokemon Day and all I want to do is share some amazing Pokemon Podcasts. We don’t always need a new podcast to listen to but trust me. I got plenty to share!
With that said…Don’t touch that Totodile! It is podcast time!
Podcast Spotlight

PKMNcast: The Cut Content from (Gen 4) Diamond/Pearl [Featuring Dr. Lava]– SBJ has Dr. Lava on the show to talk about cut Pokemon content! He interviews the man that knows the most about the history of lost Pokemon! Perfect to listen to on Pokemon Day!
Critical Ditto: How Do You Solve A Problem Like A Promo-Gather around friends! Come listen to the tale of how some crazy friends got together to make a promo! The most difficult thing that a Pokemon podcast could ever undertake!
Adventures in the Millennium: The Three Faces of Fear– The Sinnoh Gang are ready to spook the Queens of the gym! Will their spooky antics win them the gym badge or will bad luck ruin their run?
News Podcasts

P.U.C.L. Podcast: Old Mechanics and Thier Return– Thatch is back! And he brought a lot of old things to talk about and how they can work in new games!
A Wild Podcast has Appeared: Let’s Fight a Machamp!-The Comicbook Crew are here to talk about the latest Twilight Wings episode! And how you too can get a special colored Magearna!
Victory Road: “It’s not a day if it’s only 3 hours”– Doug and Kyle have a nice and long chat about the definition of a day. They also talk a lot about Pokemon GO.
After Darkrai: Hannah’s Magical Mantine “Love”Cave” [EXPLICIT] – Do you need to know how to deal with a Mantine? Well, Bert and Hannah will let you know how to get rid of that pesky Mantine in your life.
Specialty Podcasts

I Chews You: Cleffa– The ICY Chefs are going to tackle the serious question. Is Cleffa a marshmallow? You will also get an update to the Clown Life of Ian & Sonic.
Luke Loves Pokemon: Sentret and Family– I really like Furret and that is why I pick this episode to feature in today’s column. Luke did a great job on this episode so please listen.
Blast Burn Radio: Blast Burn Radio Special News Bulletin– Jolly interrupts your nuzlocke adventure with some Blast Burn Radio News. Buckle in fans of BBR because you need to hear this and give some support for a great podcast.
The Science of Pokemon: Rooting For The Win! – The Science Boys are here with a friend to talk about carnivorous plants! Why do these plants eat? The answer will surprise you!
Silph Radio: The Squirtle Squad (With Briana Joy)– Do you know who is cool? Ash’s Squirtle. That is why he gets a whole episode to himself.
Battling Podcasts

Pokemon Champions Podcast: Ecuador SE & VGC Meta Analysis– Dozer is back in the lead and he is ready to tell you how Togekiss has taken over and how Charizard is just lucky.
The Hyper Voice: Gigantamax Happiness– Alex and Stephen are talking about all the Gigantamax that are in Sword & Shield. They even give you a look into what we could expect from future Gigantamax forms for the Kanto Starters.
TCG Podcasts

Tag Team: Koality Show– Get ready for a tag team as the TT Boys give you an idea of what could have hit it big in OCIC! Could Zacian V win it all?
Pokemon GO Podcasts

GOCast: Do the 7k Shuffle- The Dynamic Duo of Chris and Kyle are back! Lots of things to learn here such as which moves your Venusaur know and Rock Wreaker!
Lured Up Podcast: Fight Like A Girl– From a recap of the Valentines Day Event to girls in PvP dealing with not such fun things. All of this and more!
Pokemon GO Podcast: “Alomo…mlmlmlmomolo?”– Joe is alone and he is talking about how there are too many Egg events. When will the eggs come to an end?
Pokemon GO Radio: New Safari Zones & Toxic Cup Announcement– Could there be more Safari Zones coming? Make sure to not zone out on this news!
Tabletop Podcasts

Postcards from Pearl: The Guardian of Gratitude– Pearl witness the fruits of her labor bloom but the best moment is the last five minutes of this episode. So many feelings that you will explode! A cute touching moment filled with angst.
Tall Grass: Abby and Friends:Mini Episode – A Day on Merrygold Farms– What happens in the day of the life at the Merrygold Farms? Let Abby tell you!
Pokemon Rollout!: NPC Creation Special – Researcher Paul gets cracking and starts his research and what it takes to be a researcher NPC!
Pokemon Seicho: Clefairy’s Devastating Moonblast Attack!– Orange is taking on a battle on his own! But will he be able to tackle on a Rocket higher up on his own or will he need to burn?
Pokemon World Tour: PWT United Q&A 2020– Got a burning question about PWTU? Then your favorite cast members are ready to answer them!
The weather is chilly but nothing warms a podcaster’s heart then a review and like on Apple Podcasts!
The post Podcast Central: Cutting into #PokemonDay appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.