Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Here in the Netherlands things are finally slowing down. Contaminations, hospital admissions and deaths have been steadily declining and as of June 1st the government will allow bars and restaurants to re-open under strict circumstances. Nevertheless it is still a crazy period. For me, working in the hospital, it has been a busy period but I somehow also feel privileged to be useful and be able to work at all, rather than just having to sit at home.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Still chugging along. The internship i was supposed to have this summer ended up getting moved to this fall and was entirely remote. Ended up for the better I think since I feel like I got to prove myself more to my employers so now they're considering hiring me full time. It'll still be remote potentially for months to come which is a bit of a bummer because I'd like to get out of my parents' house but I'll take what I can for now.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

It royally sucks. Being High Risk means I can barely leave the house with a hazmat and a full artillery of sanitizer and lysol. Had to stop working, thankfully unemployment helps, albeit only a smidge. Been stuck in the house for what feels like an eternity, and my motivation is about zero.

At least I don't have to deal with those slackers at work now, i guess.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ugh, well, Thanksgiving plans have officially been nuked.

My brother, who has been hosting Thanksgiving for the past few years, is now in 14 day quarantine due to possibly being exposed to someone who was confirmed positive (it’s a long story and it’s… not so nice). Thankfully he and his wife tested negative, but there’s still a possibility of it not being detected. Considering my dad is 76 and has diabetes, we’d rather not risk it and just stay safe at home. The supermarkets are infested right now, so we may just have some chicken that’s in the fridge. Close enough to turkey, I guess. :P

I’ll probably just keep it calm and quiet. Maybe work on a few posts for Stalkers, do some art stuff, things of that nature that don’t involve going on. Still though, it has me thinking Christmas may end up the same way and I’m kind of mentally preparing myself for that. Already the large family dinner we have over in Statin Island got canceled about a month ago, so there’s a black hole in terms of plans for Christmas right now.

Administrator

Yeah I still consider myself High Risk. It's not fun. Gets pretty scary when it hits close where co-workers or someone on the site has it confirmed around me. I just gotta keep dodging bullets I guess for now.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..