Who is having fun playing Animal Crossing?
Because I am! Well, fun is a strong word to use when describing my Animal Crossing experience. After all, my experience is just trying to complete NookMiles and cleaning my island. Complete those small tasks really makes me feel satisfied and puts me in a good grove. It becomes difficult to put the game down and before I know it…Five hours have passed and I realize that I haven’t worked on my next article for Crossroads. Oops.
But besides that! We have a brand new podcast to add to the Podcast Central feature! Put your Switch down and give a round of applause to EXP. Share Podcast!
The EXP. Share Podcast is a show by Josh and Tanner. Together these guys are giving you a tour of the Pokemon world, one gym at a time. They are playing these Pokemon games together while taking on gyms. Meanwhile, they are giving you the 411 on each Pokemon and route that they have walked on. In the end they will give you their sweetie pick for the episode and the ones that make them barf. So, join Josh and Tanner as they give you the tour of the Pokemon world! One game at a time!
I could go on about Animal Crossing but I will let our podcasters do that. After all, these guys have been playing Animal Crossing and have plenty to say about it.
Don’t touch that Totodile! It is Podcast time!
Podcast Spotlight

EXP. Share: Routes 45-46, Tohjo Falls, Routes 26-27, Victory Road, & Elite Four– Josh and Tanner are making their way to the plateau! The Indigo Plateau! The very top of the Pokemon world! They are coming to the end of their Pokemon Gold & Silver playthrough! But is it really over? Listen to find out!
My Favorite Pokemon: Shannon and Lapras – Shannon is back and she is ready to talk about her other favorite Pokemon. Lapras! Or is this just a thinly veil attempt to talk about Animal Crossing?
Luke Loves Pokemon: Cramorant – Featuring Steve from It’s Super Effective– There is no Animal Crossing talk here. Though, Luke does talk to Steve from It’s Super Effective to talk about loving one of the most unique Pokemon there is. Cramorant!
News Podcasts

PKMNcast: Mystery Dungeon DX vs. Animal Crossing– Want more Steve? Then take two hours of him and the gang as they celebrate their 400th episode! With tons of questions and some Animal Crossing talk!
P.U.C.L. Podcast: Pokemon Challenges– Need to spice up your Pokemon game? Try these tips from Thatch and the council! And hear some Animal Crossing talk.
A Wild Podcast has Appeared: Play Pokemon Go Indoors-The Comicbook Crew are talking about how Pokemon GO is redoing a few things to play from home. Though, the real tears come from Jim as his favorite gym leader is replaced.
After Darkrai: Meditite: Lycanrona [EXPLICIT] – Self-quarantine has made Bart go crazy. But as crazy as a Lycanroc? That is a good question to ask.
Specialty Podcasts

I Chews You: Magby– How do you prepare a Magby? Is it a pizza roll? The ICY Chefs will find out while cooking up some laughts! And more Animal Crossing talk!
Blast Burn Radio: The Finish Line– Our Nuzlockers ready to battle the monstrous Elite Four and the Rainbow Dragon Princess. Who made it to the top? Listen to find out.
The Science of Pokemon: Lucas Lecture’s – Shiny Types – Lucas is alone but wants to talk about Pokemon! Especially about how Shiny Pokemon come to be in the real world!
Silph Radio: Corona Mew– It has been tough times and Nathan is going to give you some real talk. Though, he is planning to give you hope and a positive listen if you need it. Or at least for some cool beats.
Podcast Monsters: Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath and Politoed – Grace and Nathan are talking about some good doggos! Just don’t get them mess up with puppers which are something different.
Pokemon World Tour: A Farm Community With Small Gardens– Jake and Josh are back on the roads of Hoenn! This time they are visiting Fallarbor Town! Are there really gardens there? And some Animal Crossing talk.
Anime Podcasts

Gotta Watch’em All Podcast: In The Pink– This episode sure did leave some feeling pink but not Adam and Ken!
Victory Road: “Pikachu’s Goodbye”– Doug and Kyle are back with a tear jerker episode! You know this episode. It is that Pikachu episode.
Battling Podcasts

Pokemon Champions Podcast: Perth Regionals (TCG & VGC Top 8), Coronovirus TPCi Update.– Dozer and Zac gives you a lowdown on all the cancel tournaments from Pokemon plus some talk of the last Regionals.
The Hyper Voice: House of the Rising Sun– Are you afraid of ghosts? Then watch out! Because Alex and Stephen are talking about the ghosts that have started to haunt VGC!
Soundproof Podcast: We Can Play From Home (ft. Ryan Tan)– Brandon and Jake talking about what you can do from home if you want to play a lot of VGC due to all the cancelled tournaments.
TCG Podcasts

Tag Team: JW’s Apocalyptic Man Bun– The Tag Team Boys are living in a world where Regionals are a thing of the past. What can be done now without playing card games in person?
Pokemon GO Podcasts

GOCast: Genesect Quarantine ft. ZoëTwoDots- Chris and Kyle have ZoeTwoDots to talk about how to survive this Pokemon GO at home experience.
Lured Up Podcast: Quarantine GO– How has Pokemon GO changed with the lockdowns? Ken and Adam are going to give you the lowdown!
Pokemon GO Radio:Genesect Event Reactions & Surviving Quarantine– How good was the Genesect Event? Is it even fair to judge it?
Pokemon GO Podcast: “Joe said ‘Charles hates people’”– Lots of changes due to COVID-19. Could there be more?
Pokemon GO FM: Stay In The House!– Lockdowns have come down and GO Trainers need to figure out how to do it from home.
Tabletop Podcasts

Postcards from Pearl: Junior Rangers, pt. I – Friends Pho Life– A guest is all which means a new friend pho Pearl to make! Time to go wild!
Pokemon Seicho: A Raging Storm of Shadowy Flame– Gordon has gone crazy and is leaving a shadowly storm in his wake. Will our heroes be able to beat him?
Critical Ditto: Bonus Episode: Reflect #3– Time to reflect and take questions over the latest batches of episodes for these Dittos.
Adventures in the Millennium: Chase – Team Astro is on the run! With our Sinnoh Heroes! Can they battle their way to retrieve their Pokemon? Or lose them forever!
Cubones and Catacombs: There’s a Theme!– Things are getting hot and explosive! Especially as the pieces are slowly coming together.
Things are warming up so Spring into Apple Podcasts to leave a rating and review for these awesome podcasts!
The post Podcast Central: Sharing your Animal Crossing EXP appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.