Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    I had an old email linked to pretty much everything for years, but around april the provider started charging extra for use of that address as we weren't getting internet from them anymore, so I've had to log in to everything I could remember from the last decade or so to change it to a new one. It wasn't fun. :/

Administrator

I had to make a few now. Used to use just one, but I didn't think it very business appropriate xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Gah, I am gettting sick of this. First the shortages on everything thanks to panic buying at the start of the lockdown. Then everything start to even out and go back to normal, our central heating breaks. Get a new boiler, and my email gets spammed. Fix(?) the email and now our water supply has pretty much dried up due to lack of rain!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Gah, I am gettting sick of this. First the shortages on everything thanks to panic buying at the start of the lockdown. Then everything start to even out and go back to normal, our central heating breaks. Get a new boiler, and my email gets spammed. Fix(?) the email and now our water supply has pretty much dried up due to lack of rain!
    Not to mention there's a second wave starting to brew up in places cause people are still being dumb. Sorry to hear that dude. Hopefully things get better soon.

The time is upon us...

Sooo, pokemon news tomorrow. They've confirmed more info on the Swsh DLC, but I'm hoping they announce something else there as well, like last time with the PMD remake.
    It's probably too early to hope for a new Mystery Dungeon, so maybe Sinnoh remakes? Or info on Detective Pikachu 2 perhaps? Or the feed could cut off before the announcment's fully finished :P

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm thinking it's probably either Pokemon Sleep or a mobile game. But who knows.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Sooo, pokemon news tomorrow. They've confirmed more info on the Swsh DLC, but I'm hoping they announce something else there as well, like last time with the PMD remake.
    It's probably too early to hope for a new Mystery Dungeon, so maybe Sinnoh remakes? Or info on Detective Pikachu 2 perhaps? Or the feed could cut off before the announcment's fully finished :P
    They did mention there was more to come for SwSh. So maybe a hint on info for that. As I did hear there was some leaked info on SwSh not long ago....potential spoiler so I'm tagging this just in case.
    Spoiler:
    mega stones were found in some coding. So it's possible megas are coming back in one of the DLCs

Though I would love a new PMD or remake for Explorers. Even a new Detective Pikachu. With Ryan Reynolds doing the voice xD.

The time is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    potential spoiler so I'm tagging this just in case.
    Spoiler:
    mega stones were found in some coding. So it's possible megas are coming back in one of the DLCs
    Spoiler:
    Ooh, I really hope this happens. Mega's being removed was one of the most dissapoiting removals, as they could have just made Mega forms a varient of Dynamax. But instead they give a new form for Charizard & Gengar that are probably never going to be used again and throw out the Megas entirely. :(

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I've enjoyed Isle of Armor thus far though admittedly I haven't progressed very far because I got lost.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Yeah same here. I've focused more on exploring. When I get lost I taxi back to the start. It's pretty big and a lot of roadblocks really

The time is upon us...