Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

That's a really cool looking sword! Very worn and rusty. A little weird that there's no guard on the hilt though :P

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    >quietly updates this
    >makes terrible joke about how school has destroyed her
    >flees

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by TheoreticalSelkie View Post
    >quietly updates this
    >makes terrible joke about how school has destroyed her
    >flees

Glad you've been up to no good! c; I love the guy in the green; the pose is both very dynamic and exaggerated without being overly so. You got the bends of the legs down pretty well. The legs on the one where he's swinging feel really awkward, though. At least the leg closest to us does. It's as if it's both bent AND straightened out, which doesn't make a lot of sense.

The last one also has awkward posturing; mainly the arms and legs. The arms (at least the one closest to us) have a u-shaped bend, and the farthest foot at around the ankle area looks disproportionately small.

I love that mammal...thing! My only nitpick is that the head is a little too big for the body. I'm very much enjoying your use of colors on that one.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Glad you've been up to no good! c; I love the guy in the green; the pose is both very dynamic and exaggerated without being overly so. You got the bends of the legs down pretty well. The legs on the one where he's swinging feel really awkward, though. At least the leg closest to us does. It's as if it's both bent AND straightened out, which doesn't make a lot of sense.

The last one also has awkward posturing; mainly the arms and legs. The arms (at least the one closest to us) have a u-shaped bend, and the farthest foot at around the ankle area looks disproportionately small.

I love that mammal...thing! My only nitpick is that the head is a little too big for the body. I'm very much enjoying your use of colors on that one.
    And off I go into not doing pixel art again lol

I think it's really variable when I do these stuff but oh well

AND YEAH I REALLY LIKE GREEN but that whole thing was kinda done in chronological order with me trying to figure out how to pixel again so if I feel like it, I might go back to redoing racer again because he bothers me in more ways than one. And then maybe looking at how to fix the other ones.

Idk what the mammal thing was, I just called it cat.ase. Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Cool new pixels! 8D /late to the party

I love the creature so much. O: And the portrait of the guy winking is really nicely done too. c: The use of colours is great. I agree with Speed's advice too, especially about how the green dude is awesome. xD I think the right leg is a little short, though, because you if straightened out the bent leg then it would be longer than the other one, haha.